Princess Peach Packs a Punch

You Caught Me Like No Other

 

 

So probably any other night I’d be kind of disappointed to be brought to Taco Bell as an out of the blue dinner date. But because I’m ing starving and passed out twice in a row, I could not give a flying flipping because tacos are delicious and Taco Bell is heaven.

 

You don’t understand that level of m hunger because I’m like eating two tacos at a time, making a mess and looking like a slob but then I look towards Kai who's just going to town on some nachos so like again no s are given at all.

 

Thats the I want, eating late night fake Mexican food and not giving s at all.

 

I’m pretty sure he’s my soulmate and if not than you and everyone else is wrong.

Wrong I say.

Ew I’m creepy.

Maybe Kai digs creepy.

 

“Luhan you have like half the taco all over your face.” Kai chuckled when he looked over at me probably feeling my creepy stare. But then I realized that wearing a taco on my face isn’t socially acceptable because people are so slow with the times and quickly reached over for wad of napkins.

 

“How come even when you’re devouring three plates of nachos you look perfect. Honestly its not fair and the universe is a .” I said while wiping my face, Kai laughed and reached out to help me but while his beautiful face was oh so close to mine by ballsy alter ego reached out and wiped nacho cheese all over his cheek.

 

Oh mother ing cheese .

 

But instead of saying sorry, cause honestly I’m not I laugh right in his face as he stares at me with wide eyes as he realizes he’s just been cheesed. Then slowly I see that smile reach his lips and he laughing too, and then he grabs me and rubs his face on mine.

 

Man I just got cheesed.

That should be a thing.

I’m gonna make it a thing.

Probably not, but in my head it is and that good enough.

 

I let out a really stupid girly squeal when he rubs his cheesy face on mine, and he’s laughing all loud and evilly while holding me tight so I can’t wiggle away even though I'm trying to and its not fair. He still laughing while holding me close, its a good thing he got a booth that like goes around in like a ‘u’ form or he’d be like over the table right now. But while he’s holding me close I can’t help but admire how beautiful he looks when he’s laughing and so happy, honestly I’ve never seen something so amazingly real in my life and I wouldn’t want this smile, this laugh, this person to ever not be a part of my life.

 

Slowly I’m leaning in, my eyes on his smile, on his rosy thick luscious lips that have some cheese on them and I just kiss him. Sure it might not be our first kiss of the night, but that didn’t mean it wasn’t just as good and even better with the cheesy flavor on the side.

 

I feel him freeze against my body as if he didn’t think I wouldn’t kiss him, but I’ve got my eyes closed from to scared now to look at him as he kisses me back. His lips start to move against mine, and I let out a tiny squeak.

 

Lordy Lordy Lordy, please have mercy on my soul because this is way better than taco bell heaven.

 

Our lips mold together so easily, so perfectly and I’m melting against him his grip around my body tightens as if he never wants to let me go, and I don’t want him too and just when I feel his tongue sweep over my own lips and I kind of want to scream I hear this is the most terrifying deep voice I have ever heard in my short pathetic life.

 

“You guys better stop or I’m gonna throw lettuce at you.”

 

What the actual .

 

“ChanYeol what the are you doing here?”

 

“I work here , the you doing here cheese off of princess peach’s face?”

 

Wait.

Wait what.

Wait what the did he just say?

 

“Princess peach?” it is now finally my turn to say words, and both Kai and this ChanYeol person who I vaguely recognize turn to me.

 

“Yeah Princess peach, this is a face free zone, that includes cheese you sick s.” he says, and he’s like trying to stare into my soul and while I do feel small because one I’m sitting down and two this mother er is tall as a mother er I am not princess mother ing peach.

 

“Who the are you?” I ask voice dripping nothing but sass, and he looks at me with a raised brow and so does Kai cause he’s not use to seeing me like this but here's his chance to get use to it.

 

“I’m ChanYeol, this er’s best friend pleasure to meet you princess.” he says with a really big sarcastic eating dumb grin. And I don’t like him right now because I think he’s trying to bully me.

 

I don’t ‘get bullied’

Even if I’m a total fail, me and bullying just don’t happen.

 

“Well I’m this er’s…..I don’t know what but it sure as ain't a princess!” I yell at him while trying really hard not to make that face Sehun says I make when I’m upset that looks like an angry fetus. But its hard when my face just is a fetus in general.

 

“You look like one, especially while up on his lap like that.” he points out and for the first time this entire time I realized that Kai pulled me onto his lap, and I was nestled quite nicely in his arms. While I do like this position for many reasons this was not helping me at all. So while I’m thinking of a snappy comeback because this is so not over, Kai is chuckling softly just watching us argue. His arms are still wrapped around me tightly, and I feel his chin rest on my shoulder. This stops the mounds of shade I’m about to throw at this giant because it makes me feel all gooey and fluttery on the inside, and when his fingers rub my side softly I’m turning into a puddle of goo in his arms. I try to like sit up like a normal person who can like function but then I have to sneeze and instead of like sneezing normally I sneeze and proceed to hit my head on the table.

 

“I think your princess just might be an idiot.” ChanYeol said slightly amazed by my sheer failness, and honestly I was amazed I got this far in life on my own. (No one listen to Sehun)

 

“Well I think he’s cute. Don’t you” Kai says, and I think I kind hear his pretty smile.

 

Can you hear smiles?

Is that a thing?

Well it is now. Kai’s smiles are now also audible.

 

“Yeah if you like that sort of thing.” ChanYeol snorts obnoxiously loud, and I really don’t like him.

 

“I think I do now.” he chuckles softly and I can feek his fingers run through my hair gently, and I just want to stay like this forever.

 

“Freak.”

 

Your face.

 

“Your face.” Kai says it at the same time I think it and;

 

I knew we were soulmates from the first moment he made me choke on my existence.

I want that to be part of my wedding vow.

I need help.

 

Off into into the distance, past all the goo I hear now Kai and ChanYeol arguing and it sounds pretty dumb mostly on ChanYeol’s part but then I hear;

 

“Tell barbie to wake up, and smell the hot sauce I wanna go home.” ChanYeol says and I sit up abruptly surprising them both.

 

“Why do you keep calling me names? My name is Luhan you tall mother er.” I growl, because he keeps calling me these girly names and I know its cause of my totally awesome feminine looks but I don’t like it.

 

“Because I can, and I don’t give a rainbow bright.” he sneers, and stares at me with this look in his eyes as if he’s daring me to oppose him.

 

Oh but I shall oppose mother er.

 

“Alright ChanYeol you can stop, just call him by his name.” Kai seems to be getting annoyed as I read by his tone and that just makes me feel all gooey again.

 

“What? Princess Peach? Barbie? Sailor Moon?” he taunts with each name.

 

“Hey dude quit-”

 

I think it was like those moments when everything goes silent and all you can hear is the the loud noise of a fist against another person’s face because in that moment thats all that really mattered. I punched ChanYeol in the face. And from the blur of adrenaline thats pumping through me I see him fall back against a wall thats a good five feet away and hit it hard.

 

The sound of his pain, brings the greatest joy to me.

 

I’m a sick that needs help but I’m pretty ing badass so it.

 

“Holy .” is all I hear Kai say, and I’m just there let out small breaths and holding out my slightly bruised fist with a very angry glare.

 

“My name is LuHan. Get it right or I’ll ing you up.” I growl and stare at ChanYeol looks at me in pure astonishment because he did not see that coming.

 

I’m not some punk .

And now everyone in taco bell knows it.

 

“Luhan my man that was sick!”

 

I hear Lay my other best friend cheer from the register, you’ll get to meet him later.  Kinda too busy at the moment, but I’m pretty sure he’s high right now. Good ole Lay.

 

“That was kinda hot,” I then hear Kai say and that took me by total surprise because I’m use to people thinking me as ‘hot’ especially after I punched their best friend in the face in the middle of taco bell. But I’ll take it.

 

“Really?” I ask with this confident smile, for the first time since I’ve met Kai I’ actually don’t feel like a total fail in front of him.

 

“Yeah, like anyone who can do that is ing hot in my book.” he says, and I want to be in book so I’m like over the moon riding the space train to happyville right now.

 

Don’t ask.

 

I bite my lip smiling slightly and he’s got this smirk thats making me get all hot and then I feel someone kind of pick me up over the booth and hold me up high. And then I’m not okay.

 

I scream.

Really ing loud.

Jesus help me.

 

“I’m stealing you from Kai!” ChanYeol declares as he holds me up kinda like simba from the Lion King and I’m totally not okay and still screaming.

 

“PUT ME DOWN YOU SPAWN OF SATAN’S TESTICAL” he runs out of the taco bell while still carrying me and I just don’t know what to do anymore.

 

“What the ChanYeol?!” Kai yells and is jumping out of the booth running after us.

 

I really want to cry right now.


 

After about thirty minutes of ChanYeol running around the parking lot while carrying me over his shoulder and Kai chasing us while yelling the best death threats I’ve ever heard we all just kind of collapse on the ground. And because I’m finally on the ground I proceed to hug and refuse to move for at least five minutes.

 

“What the actual Park ChanYeol, you do not just pick up my….you just don’t pick up Luhan and say he’s yours you dumb actual .” Kai says and he’s like choking ChanYeol, I’m still on the ground hugging it cause its my friend and no one can see me cry while murder is taking place.

 

“Well who says I can’t?!” ChanYeol yells as he finally pushes Kai off and breathes air, and I raise my hand and they both turn to me remembering that a very traumatized boy is on the ground next to them.

 

“I say you can’t you crazy .” I grumble from the ground, and then let out a small sniffle while rubbing my eyes.

 

“Did he make you cry?” Kai asks, and his tone is kind of scary and so his eyes at the moment. Like really ing scary, like he’s going to murder ten babies right now.

 

“No.” I answer, not wanting them to find out I was crying because I’m really afraid of heights and ChanYeol picking me up like that with his height scared the out of me.

 

“You’re crying.” he accuses with a finger, and I cover my face.

 

“Am not.” mumbling through my hands I hear ChanYeol sort of make a noise to say something but then Kai turns into the wolverine (not literally but close enough);

 

“You made him cry you er I’ll kill you.” Kai growls and lungs for ChanYeol, they start trying to kill each other again, and I just pull myself up and watch the blood bath. I wish I had another taco.

 

Ten minutes later I’m in the middle of the front seat of pick truck, like the hump part that you’re technically not suppose to sit in while driving but you know who listens to laws? But thats not the worse of it, I’m right in between two bloody idiots who are taking me to their place and honestly I give up on the night.

 

I sit there silently while Apink’s Nonono plays and it pains me not to dance and sing along cause thats my ing jam.

 

it.

 

“Don't be sad no no no Don't be alone no no no

You always became a light for me

Hold my hand. Come closer now.

I'll always be your strength~” I sing along to the radio, and even do the dance moves to the best of my abilities while sitting. While I continue to sing and dance along I fail to notice the two pair of eyes on me, watching me be dumb right in between them.

 

“So like I’m totally kidnapping you, and keeping you forever.” ChanYeol says after the song is over and I’m done having my fun before I can even reply Kai grabs me and pulls me nearly on top of him.

 

“No.” he says, and the way he says it sends the sweetest shiver through my entire body and I kind of tremble in his hold.

 

Wait why does ChanYeol want to kidnap me?

 

“I demand a full explanation, first you call me names and pick on me then you ing grab me like a sack of potatoes and run off with me without my permission after I punch you in the face. What's your deal man?” I ask wiggling my way out of Kai’s arms, because I do love them holding me, they way the were at the moment was very uncomfortable. I can see him almost reluctantly let me go. Not before whispering in my ear;

 

“You’re so cute.” and I’m completely red from head to toe because his whispering voice is like and he thinks I’m cute.

 

My beautiful thoughts of Kai are interrupted when ChanYeol starts talking.

 

“Don’t question be princess.”

 

I slap him upside the head.

Kai laughs, I laugh and ChanYeol reaches over and pinches me.

I’m not laughing anymore.

Ow.

 

“I don’t like you.”

 

“I wanna you.”

 

“What?”

 

“What?”

 

“uh What?” ChanYeol says nervously as he parks the pick up and we’re just judging him hard.

 

I’m so confused.

 

“So Luhan ignore him, but would you like to come upstairs and hang out?” Kai asked with his pretty smile that makes me feel like ‘wow me now please’. Wait.

 

Not what I meant, something like that but fluffy and romantic.

Yeah.

 

“Sure I’d like that.” I answer smiling back, he climbs out of the truck and follow him but I sort of jump out and almost fall on my face and if it weren’t for him catching me I’d be hugging the ground again only this time it’d be a lot more painful.

 

“Careful there Lu.” he says as he hold me by my shoulders and I stare at him slightly wide eyed, he gave me a nickname. Well technically he didn’t cause lots of people call me that, but when he says it, it makes it a lot more special. He looks down at my ‘deer caught in headlights’ look, and smiles a bit before leaning down and pecking the tip of my nose. I did not squeak, no I didn’t because it’d be really unmanly to squeak over a nose kiss and I totally didn’t but I totally did because its Kai and he just does things to me.

 

“Hurry the up you too.” ChanYeol calls out from the lobby door, and he follow him inside. But then I feel Kai’s hand reach over to my own thats hanging loosely at my side and then taking it with his own lacing our fingers together tightly. He doesn’t look at me, so I don’t look at him but my heart feels like it’s 80 years old and it accidentally ate a hamburger and so its having a heart attack and its weird because its not the first time he’s held my hand.

 

But each time he does it feels like the first time.

 

After one awkward elevator ride where ChanYeol is staring at us, and Kai is staring back and I’m just making faces up at security camera because YOLO.

 

Once on the fifth floor we got off, and I follow them down the hall ChanYeol opens the door and once I walk in I’m impressed. Its a nice place, all modern and clean like totally not what I was expecting.

 

“Kai your is in your room.” ChanYeol says as he throws the keys on the coffee table and flops face first in the couch. Kai nods and pulls me towards the ‘love seat’ adjacent from the couch ChanYeol is laying on, and we just sit there still holding hands and its silent again.

 

“So someone better talk cause I’m not putting on a show again for free.” I say to break the silence and there's like two more seconds of silence before they both erupt with laughter.

 

Hah. I’m funny.

 

“So how much for another show?” ChanYeol sits up and looks at me all creepy and suggestively like ew no.

“You, a billion dollars. But I’ll throw in a discount if you let me play your xbox.” I say pointing to the console I see right next to the flat screen. I see him smirk as he eyes me and the console.

 

“Wanna make a bet.” he asks, and the way Kai groans so loudly should warn me in some way but because I’m stupid I take no heed to his groaning warning.

 

“Sure.” I say nonchalantly, and his smirks grows  its quite frightening now.

 

“Alright, if you win I’ll never call you another name again but if I win you have to what I say for an entire day.” he gets up and grabs the controllers while turning on the xbox.

 

“ChanYeol what the-” Kai starts but I cut him off.

 

“You’re on. I’m so gonna win , what are we playing?” I’m confident , I can so beat anyone at  xbox.

 

“Halo Reach.” he throws me a controller and it hits my hand.

 

Ow.

me, and that game.

 

“Cool I’m gonna kick your .” I’m still playing it off, cool as a mother ing cucumber.

 

“Tch we’ll see about that princess.” he sneers and starts the game after we all pick our characters and all that good . me up the .

 

Now you’d think after three noise violations, threats of eviction and the police nearly kicking down the door it’d stop us from continuing this horrid hell game. Nah.

 

“Come on come on…” I mumble because I’m so close, so ing close. And I’m about to kill ChanYeol and beat his stupid dumb idiot when suddenly I’m shot and killed.

 

What.

WHAT.

NO.

I wanna cry again.

 

But the I see ChanYeol’s guy shot down too and I stare at the screen confused.Eh?

 

“Kai what the who said you can kill me?” ChanYeol yells and throws his controller on the ground, breaking it of course.

 

“You’re buying a new one. And I did , now quit calling Luhan names.” Kai demands very sternly and its like ‘heart eyes mother er’ for me.

 

“Nope.” ChanYeol doesn’t budge. I hate him. I don’t want to hate him cause honestly he’s pretty ing cool but he’s a too. Dickness out weights coolness in this debate. face.

 

“Well I tried.” Kai sighs and gives up. Well I don’t hate him but he’s not looking so great at this very moment. Shocker.

 

“I’m not sure how I feel about any of this.” I say just questioning everything that had happen to me in this day.

 

“Well I’m tired, night and princess peach.” ChanYeol gets up and heads to his room not before being totally gross and blowing me a kiss.

 

Ew.

 

“Are you tired Luhan?” Kai asks me and I think about it, because I can’t remember if I am or not but I don’t think I am so I shake my head.

 

“Well I could drive you back to your place or we can watch movie if you want.” he suggests.

 

I want the second one.

 

“Can we watch a movie?” I ask and Kai smiles, he picks a kids movie cause scary movies and I don’t have the attention span for anything else.

 

Thirty minutes into the movie I feel my eyelids grow heavy, and my head leaning slightly to the side. The screen is getting blurry while Nemo’s dad is trying to not get eaten by sharks and Dory isn’t helping. My eyes are closing and everything kind fades into darkness. Its not scary but more peaceful, because I find this warmth around me. It just cradles me and lulls me to sleep. I like it a lot.

 

Later in life, probably tomorrow I’ll find out its Kai holding me, his arms wrapped around me tightly while I’m curled up against his chest.

 

And everything is sort of perfect.

 

Until I finally hear my phone buzz and its not the first time its buzzed all night, just the first time I actually bothered to notice it, somewhere in my half asleep state I had got up from the couch after prying myself out of Kai’s arms and picked up my phone and stared at the blinding screen by eyes widening in horror.

 

27 Missed Calls from Sehun.

35 Unread Txt Messages.

 

I Luhan was a dead man tomorrow. But thats tomorrow, until then I live in Kai’s arms. Who I was about to return to but I stopped midway when I noticed him kinda half awake looking at me. We kinda just stared at each other in our weird sleepy state, and then he opened up his arms and mumbled with a sleepy pout. “Warmth.” he whines softly and with that  sort of cuteness that I can’t argue with, like I even would) I nearly jumped in his arms. More like flopped, but nonetheless he wrapped his arms around me tightly and held me snug to his chest and I feel lay a very soft sweet peck on my forehead and if I wasn’t so tired I’d squeal like real loud but I still feel my heart thud loudly against his chest making me blush lightly . Even right now he makes my stomach become overrun with manic fluttering butterflies and  I don’t know what to do. I’m falling, I’m falling hard and fast but I just hope he’ll be there to catch me. My head rested against the crook of his shoulder, and usually I’d be freaked out about this all but I can do that tomorrow. Because I can smell him right now, sure I could’ve all the other times but I was constantly interupted by Yeol. Now in the silence of night and sleep, my half lidded eyes take in each sculpted feature that is Kai and I can feel myself being enchanted by the smell of ‘Spring Fresh’ on him. I give him a small peck on his bare neck, his arms tighten around me and I whisper “Good night.” before closing my eyes and letting myself fall asleep in his arms.

 

It’s really just perfect, and I enjoy as much as I can.

You know  before Sehun kills me tomorrow.

YOLO.


Ch.4 END

 

 

 

Finally updated.

Hope you like!

Don't worry CHanYeol won't be in the way for long he just has a small crush on Luhan.

Sehun is gonna kill him lol I hope guys notice that this is also kinda a crackk fic

THank you for subscribing, commenting, upvoting it means a lot!!! <3 I love you guys

Please comment, subscribe and upvote~!

Sorry for mistakes  i started this at like 4:30am and its 8:13am

Thank you~!

GOOD NIGHT

peace homes