second

You

                  

                “you can sit over there” said mr. jung appoint a an empty seat behind Jr.

Everyone still look at jb while he walk through his chair and while it is also make Jr feel he has new rival.

                “alright kids, now we start the class” said mr.jung

Suddenly, a girl run over the door, “excuse me sir, sorry I’m late” said that girl.

Mr. jung look at his watch, “yeah I know you late, hyesung. You don’t have to tell me. I’m not stupid”

Every student laughs at hyesung.

                “do you know what time is it? Do you have a watch?” continue mr. jung

She didn’t say anything, she only look through her shoes.

                “how can you get in the school, anyway? The fence is already closed. Did you climb the fence?”

                “I …. I. yes I did” hyesung answer.

                 

                “my god, this kid! Maybe if you apply for wall-climbing competition you will win.” Said mr.jung

Again, kids in the class laugh at hyesung. This time it is louder than before.

                “okay you can come in, but you stand in front of the class.” Said mr.jung. “okay, class we continue our materials.”

Then hyesung just walk slowly, and stand in front of the class. She so ashamed, her face turn red and her leg is little bit shaking.

 

*****************

 

Bell is ringing, the kids is ready to go home. Jiyeon as quick as she can go outside from the class to avoid jb. Jb looks at her confusedly he really wants to talk to her, but he cannot reach her. She walks so fast.  

                “hey, are you knew?” said hyesung

                “yes, I am” answer jb

                “nice to meet you, I am hyesung”

                “oww, I am jae bum. Nice to meet you too”

                “okay, see you tomorrow, byeee ….” Said hyesung.

In same way, jr walk toward jb.

                “hey, new kid! I don’t want you to sit beside me, so tomorrow sit in another chair! Do you understand?” said jr and then he go out from the class.

Jb only look at jr, and he said to himself, “that kid, who is he anyway?” said jb with his little underestimates smile. Then he gets his bag to go home.

 

**************

Jiyeon sits in her room, the things about jb is still in her mind. She tries to go to sleep but she can’t, then she turn on her mp3 still doesn’t work.

                “my god . . . what should I do…..?” said jiyeon

             

What happen in jiyeon right now, is also happen with jb. He doesn’t know what he should do, to forget about jiyeon who seems like she doesn’t know him.

                “is she doesn’t remember me?” said jb. “no, that’s impossible it’s only 2 years, how can she forget me? I’m not change a lot, besides I’m more good looking right now . . . or maybe she got an accident and she lost her memory? …. Wait WHAT?!? Ow , why I think something like that!”

 

************

               

In the morning. Jb walk to the class, when he wants to sit to his chair, jr is already sit there.

                “this is my seat” said jb

                “don’t you forget about what I’m said yesterday? I told you to find another seat” said jr

               

                “there’s no empty seat beside this one” said jb

                “should I care? You can sit in the floor if you want” said jr.

Jr, jakson and yugyeom laugh. Jb stare at him the coldly.

                “what are you looking at? Said Jackson

                “you don’t like it?” yugyeom continuing.

                “are you guys done?” suddenly jiyeon talk to them. “the class will begin at least in four minutes, you should end this immediately.” Said jiyeon “oh one more, if you guys want to make a fuss, find a place that there is no me, or at least don’t this in the class, because you disturb me!”

                “hey you … “ Jackson want to shout at jiyeon but he is interrupted by jr. Jr didn’t say a word, he just look at jiyeon and back to his seat.

Jb shocked about what was done by jiyeon. He feel happy about it, he think that jiyeon is already recognize him.

 

*******************