Hi !!

You

The first day of the second year in C-High School, jiyeon is walking through her classroom.

“yah, jiyeona ! You’ve come?” ask ailee “why you didn’t reply my message this morning?”

    

“oh, I wake up late, so I have no time to reply your message” said jiyeon “sorry”

Jiyeon go to the empty seat, the first row is already taken, so she take the second row. She don’t want to sit too far from the whiteboard, it makes her hard to focus when the teacher is explaining the materials.  Not long after that, the most popular guy in C-High School come, Jr!

Jr is charismatic, he is kind a prince charming that every girl wanted. He and his friends, jakson and yugyeom, walk toward Mark, a quite boy who is reading a book in his chair.

                “I want to sit here” Jr said with a sharp gaze.

Mark just look at him, and then he bring his stuff to move to another seat. Every child in that class also didn’t do anything, no one dare to admonish him. Jiyeon also didn’t do anything, it’s because she think that it just wasting her time to respond something like that, she just want to focus on math book that she open right now.

Kringgg . . . it’s time to start the class. Mr.Jung enters the class room but he is not alone. There is someone following him.

                “alright class, you get a new friend, he is Korean but for the last 2 years he studied in England . . .” said Mr. Jung

For the second time jiyeon do not notice anything, she just focus on her book.

                “. . . you can come in” said mr. jung to the new student

He comes in slowly, with an earphone in his neck and one of his hands in his pocket. Every girl notices his handsomeness.

                “hi, I am im jae bum. Nice to meet you” Jae bum said briefly.

Suddenly jiyeon stopping her studying, she talk to herself. “im jae bum? Is that really him?” after that she looks at the new guy. “it is really him!”

Suddenly everything that she just learn is gone, she don’t know how to react. She feels happy for a second, but suddenly it turns to be anger when she remembers that jb is abandoning her 2 years ago.

                   

Jb then looks toward jiyeon, he gives a little smile like he already knows that he will meet her. But jiyeon only look at him with her cold gaze.

                “you can sit over there” said mr. jung appoint a an empty seat behind Jr.

Everyone still look at jb while he walk through his chair and while it is also make Jr feel he has new rival.

                “alright kids, now we start the class” said mr.jung