No Regrets.

May You Laugh

Truth is that this is a very very very short story about Yoona's and Seohyun's parents. (It will take about 30 seconds of your time)

Note: This is another side story for my fanfic "Meeting You"

Enjoy reading:)

 

She was always laughing. None has seeing her cry, sad, or depressed. I thought she was amusing. I began to stick with her. She did it. She made me fall in love. By surprise, she also loved me, but even so, she said:

"Sorry, but I can't be with you" 

I didn't understand, but soon, when I was going to follow her for the very last time, she fainted. I didn't know why. She looked very healthy. I just took her to the hospital where she was examined. I was waiting, waiting for the doctor to say "She's okay. She just needs to rest.", but it wasn't like that. They were taking a long time. I became worried every minute that passed. In my mind, I was thinking. "Why are they taking so long?, which is the reason?". After the doctors finished the exams, she was in a bed. She told me.

"This is the reason why I can't be with you. My health is bad. I have a terminal disease. People say that we should smile if we want bad things to be forgetten, in this case, I think it doesn't apply." she said with a smile

I was in shock. I didn't want to be afraid, but I was. Still, I wanted to protect her with all my heart. 

"Is that all? I thought you didn't want to be with me at all. Now, you don't have to suffer alone. If you will like to be with me, I'd gladly hear a yes from you, because I want to be by your side, supporting and loving you."

She cried and asked "Are you sure?"

Things that could happen started to show in my mind "What if it get worse?, what if she isn't happy when I'm with her?" All kinds of what ifs appeared in my mind, but something inside my heart whispered: "You can do it, be courageous. You're a man right? If you can't even protect the one you love how could you be a man?". Then I replied.

"Of course I am."

We stayed together for a long time. We married and lived happily- Miraculously, my dear wife gave birth to two wonderful daughters, Yoona and Seohyun. We were happy. Later on, she passed away. I was devasted. I cried a lot, but the I realized that by doing that, it will take me nowhere. She was very brave. She gave birth with a lot of effort. Now, my wonderful daughters have married. I feel so thankful for my dear wife. With no regrets, I have kept the path that life gave me been always thankful for my dear wife, for staying with me conrinuosly giving me happiness.

 END.

 

*If you didn't understand much, refer yourself to my fanfic "Meeting You" and use it as a source:) Of course, if you will like to know more.