I think I likes you

The stars and the moon

"Don't you miss me when I'm not calling you?"

Oh my god, what kind of question is that. I was so surprise that I don't even know what to say anymore.

"Haha..I'm just kidding.' Lina! Look at me." He asked.

"You don't like to talk with me? I think you don't want to be friend with me. Ok then"

He seems like angry and he started the engine.

"It's not like that. It's just I feel awkward. I'm just scare." I quitely said that.

"Am I that scary. Look at me. Lina, look at me."

I look at him. He looks so handsome. His eye lashes are so long, he looks so pale without makeup and his bunny tooth is so obvious.

"Trust it or not, I miss you." He said.

I never expected to hear this kind of word from him. We've met only one time and he's saying that he miss me now. Are you driving me crazy Kim himchan.

"I miss talking to you. I really miss the way you speak awkwardly. You always makes me smile." He said.

"Lina! Don't you miss me when I'm not calling you." He looked at me and said.

Oh my god what kind of question is that. I was so suprised that I looked at him and didn't even know what to say anymore.

He poked my head and said "haha..I'm just kidding anyway you looked back at me."

I tried to look outside of the window because it's totally awakward for me.

"You don't like to talk with me? I think you don't want to be friend with me. Okay then!" He seems angry and started the car engine.

"Kim Him Chan, I'm sorry. it's not like that. It's just I feel awkward and scare. I'm totally nervous. I'm sorry." I told him.

"Lina, so look at me!" he said.

I looked at him, he looks so handsome. Can I say perfectly handsome? Yes, he is. His eye lashed are so long that I can even see the shadow of it under his eyes. He looks extremely pale without makeup and his bunny tooth are so

obvious.

" I won't say it anymore since you're afraid of it but last time saying it, I miss you. I'll send you back now ok?" he smiled and said.

I never expected to hear those kind of words from him. We've met only one time and honestly, I feel really happy when I was taking on the phone with him and I miss him when he don't contact me. Kim Him Chan, you are driving me

crazy.

"So who are you living with?" He asked.

"With two roommates."

"Are they girls? You all sleep together?" he seems worried.

"No, we just rented the separate room in that one apartment room. We don't sleep together and they're girls."

As soon as I answered it he smiled. "good for you. Stay away from guys ok? don't trust in anyone. Boys in these days are so dangerous."

He is so cute when he's bossy like that.

I think the cold breeze is getting colder outside. The stars are not shinning so brightly anymore. The darkness sky is about about to turn grey. Awwn, how could I forget that night.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Himchan P.O.V

back to my dorm and since it was 6 in the morning, Young Jae and Dae Hyun already woke up for our schedule.

" Hyung!, How come you're wake up so early with fully dress?" Dae hyun surprising asked me.

"No way. He might come back just now. Right Hyung? Where did you go?" Young Jae asked.

" Just back from paradise. haha" I laughed.

" Tell me. Tell me about it! So are you dating Hyung?" Dae Hyun seems so excited.

"Not yet. Just getting to know each other." I answered.

I took a bottle of milk from the refrigerator and still Dae Hyun and Young Jae were so curious and keep following me.

"Is she celebrity? Who?" Young Jae asked.

At that moment Yong Guk came into the kitchen.

"Are you really going to meet with that girl who came to our backstage?" He asked.

" I've met with her again. Even I haven't sleep for a min. I think it's worth it." I answered.

" Perhaps you like her?" Yong Guk asked.

"It's still too early to said that but a part of me was already fall for her. The way she act and talk awkwardly. I likes it a lot. I feel like Kim Him Chan, all by myself when I'm with her or talk to her." I said.

"Awww..that girl, I remember. So the one that you are talking in these days was her. I thought it's a celebrity girl." Young Jae said.

"I'll close my eyes and rest for a while when you guys are preparing." I said.

I was sitting on the sofa and thinking about her. Everytime I close my eyes, I see her face and I smile. Can't help my hand is already calling to her phone.

"Hello" she greeted.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"on the way to school." she answered.

" I'm going to saloon too. I've lots of schedule today." I said.

" You should've sleep for a while. you might get sick." she worried and said that.

"haha" I laughed.

"what's up!" she complained.

"Thank you so much." I told her.

"Why?"

"Because of those words I can work happily the whole day." I whispered.

"Argh!! don't make me feel uncomfortable. Oh My god! I missed the bus stop. Bye!" she was in a hurry and hang up the phone.

Lina, trust it or not, just talking with you make my day beautiful and all my stress gone.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A week later,

Me and my friend Mia was studying at the library.

"Lina, how's everything?" she asked.

"What do you mean by that?"

" About you and Him Chan oppa. You're so lucky you know, if I were at your place it's same with the way that I hit the jackpot." she was so excited and said that very loudly.

"Shhhh!!" I stopped her.

"If I'm not wrong he likes you. How about you? aww" she asked.

" I don't know babe. I've lots of school and training stuffs. I have no time for day dreaming. It's impossible."

"Just tell me you like him or not?" she asked.

"I don't know." I denied her question and walking to the book stand to take some books.

At that moment she was runing toward me.

"Lina!!! Himchan oppa had accident on stage. He got legs injured." she showed me the news on her phone screen.

I was try to act like I don't care and take some books out of the stand but my hands are shaking that those books fall out of my hands.

Lina grabs my hand, "stop pretending! let's go!"

We were at the Seoul international hospital and all the fans are waiting outside of the hospital as usual. Some of them were crying and the other people are keep requesting to let them came into the hospital. May be because of

them, I worried for him more than I should. I keep praying in my mind to god like please let him cure the pain and get well soon. People are so crowed that I stand a bit far away from there. Just me and Mia.

 

About 40 minutes later, BAP members, their manager and some securities came out of the hospital but he's not include. That makes me worry more. What happen to him?

"Don't worry everyone it just a minor accident. He got minor leg injury and he will get better in a week." The manger said it to their fans.

I don't know why the tears falling down of my eyes. I wipped the tears on my face.

At that moment, I got a texted and as soon as I checked it, that was from him.

'Look up to the first floor.'

I looked at the first floors and there he is, sitting on the wheel chair and smling at me.

'Why are you crying? Don't cry. I'm strong Chan. I'll get better. ok? :) ' he texted.

In my mind, I was thinking like 'Kim Him Chan, you fool. I think I becoming to like you so much, can't help.'

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Note to readers>> this the first time ever that I wore fanfic. So all of your votes and comments mean so much to me. Please leave some suggestion. Thank you xx)