Love at first sight with the star (Chapter - 1)

The stars and the moon

I’m a trainee under the Woolim entertainment; I got casted from the global signing audition at LA. Leaving my dad, mom and my beloved little brother is not that easy for me though, that’s my dream so I’ve to endure it. I have been training for more than five months but still I’m not too sure to debut as a singer yet. If I’m not wrong there are more than 200 trainees under the entertainment. All are talented people and the only thing that’s different might be the luck. ( I think I’ve no luck yet.)

The dancing class is just finish and I'm about to heading back to my home.

"Lina, Lina!!" Someone scream my name and running to me.

"Hey, Mia what's up!" I asked.

She seems so tired that she can't even talk at first.

"Come with me!!"

"What!!?"

"Tadaaa, guess what I got VIP tickets for the BAP concert." She showed the tickets to me.

"How did you get that? Those tickets are so precious bringing someone who is a big fan of them."

"Long story to short, my dad's friend is the friend of their entertainment CEO so he gave it to me. I've no other friend than you. So please!!! Be ready at 5pm. I'll come pick u up!" She said that and run away.

Honestly, I’m not a big fan of them like her. It’s not that I don’t listen to their songs, I listen some of their songs and It’s pretty good for me though I think I'm too out of date to catch up with the new generation idols. I’m still into second generation idol like TVXQ, Rain, Boa and so on. I don’t want to make her feel sad since she’s the only friend that I can totally trust here. She’s like a real family member for me.

So basically we were at the concert and Mia enjoyed that concert a lot since she's the big fan of them. I'm kinda new to them though she's singing all the songs like she's on the stage performing. They were so great. Now they're performing the song "rain sound", since its kinda ballad they just stand on the each side of the stage and singing. That guy called HimChan stand at our side.

I don't really want to assume that but I think he looks at me something or maybe that's just me thinking that way. He got very sharp and attractive eye, manly look or should I say handsome. Yes, he’s totally handsome.

"Dude I think he's looking at us or you?" Mia asked.

"Oh! I don't know. It’s impossible though”

Even I said that I know he look at us sometime but I don't want to make sure.

The concert was about to finish and even at their encore performance he came to our side dancing. He was so near to us, he's giving some presents to our side. Everyone was running toward him including Mia but I'm just there sitting awkwardly. He smiled at me if I'm not wrong; unintentionally I smiled back to him.

The concert is finished.

"Lina, I caught you!" Mia said.

"What!!?"

"Flirting with Channie! Hehe..I think you got his attention." she teased me.

" Hell no!!" How can that be."

"Let's go to back stage. I got pass."

To be honest, I was so scared for no reason. I haven't prepared my feeling to meet with him in person. But wait, why I have to feel that nervous. May be that's the first time ever that I've to meet with the kpop celebrities closely, of course there’s no particular reason for it.

We went through the hall and arrived to the waiting room. There are only four members, Yong Guk, Zelo, Dae Hyun and Jong Up. I feel like it's such a relieved that there's no him.

We took photo with them and especially Mia was talking to them. I look at her and she looks so excited. I was smiling and look to side, omg, the other three members coming to the room. I try to change the way I look at. Mia walking toward them and introduce herself.

"Lina, come and take picture!" She called me.

"It's ok babe, I'll take for you." I refused and took the phone from her.

I took a pic for them; he was looking at me, smiling. That might be killer smile what people called. They were doing autograph for her.

"Hey!! Don't you want one?" (Omg! He asked me. I got shocked)

"Aww yeh, thanks!" I answered.

How can I reject the offer of the super star. I gave him my note book.

"What's your name?" he asked.

"Lina!"

"You don't have Korean name?"

He looked at me. Please don't.

"Park li na." I answered.

He was writing like "to the pretty Lina" I'm so shy. Wait what, why is he writing down the number? What are those?

"Done! See you!" He gave me back the book and walk to the journalist photographing.

I feel so strange that I don’t even look at the book and I closed it.

On the way back home, I’m all by myself on the bus and I took out the book from my bag. His hand written is so beautiful.

"To the pretty Lina,

It's really nice to see you!

( the phone number ) call me,

Kim him chan"

He gave me his number. Wait, am I dreaming. Thought are spinning in my head.

For an ordinary person like me, how can I call you Kim Himchan. Dream is just the dream. You’re so precious that I’m not even daring to look at you straight, how I can contact a super star like you. I shouldn’t start the impossible story.

xxxxxxxxxx

It has been almost a month that I've been keeping it as the secret. I didn’t text or call him, but of course I read that autograph every time I feel like I wanted to.  Those looks, smiles, words and his hand written letter, all these things can't get out of my mind. It's like living hell in these days. I follow his news, bought their albums and I even save some photos of him in my phone. If I said I’m doing those without me knowing, they might think like I’m a fool.

I was studying with Mia at the coffee shop near my apartment. Since both of us are the international trainee, we’ve to study proper Korean language.

"Did you copy the note from the first period?" She asked

"Yes! Take it from my bag."

",WTH!! " she scream.

I looked at her and she was holding my note book which he signed before.

" Fool!! You should've call him. Seriously!" She complained.

"Why would I? I'm scare. I don't want to bother. "

"Stop acting like you're not interest. That's why you're out of your mind in these days and weird."

"Come on babe! I'm not doing this so forget it!" I acted like I’m angry and took my note book.

I continue reading the Korean lecture book that I’m studying.

"Hello! Is that Himchan Oppa! I'm Lina's friend remember we came to the concert." Mia talked on the phone.

, she's calling him. I took the phone and hang up.

"What do you think are you doing?" I shouted.

“he said he remembered." She complained.

That time my phone is ringing and that new number is showing up on the screen.

"Hold it!! Please!" She said.

So this is the start, this is how we became friends. Because of his busy schedules and my training and college things, we don't really meet in person but we talked on the phone almost every day and it's been over a month. Talking on the phone and texting with him has become the daily routine for me. He’s so funny but also he’s so mature in the same time. He’s such a honest person though, when it comes to me, I’m not that honest with him. I only let him know that I’m the college student; I dun say a thing about the trainee stuff. I’m sorry.