I know...

Shattered pieces of red, bright pieces of blue and colorful times with you...

When Chanyeol got home that night, he wasn’t in the mood for anything. He just slumped himself in his bed, wishing to fall asleep and never wake up again.

His cellphone rang…ah a message…From Wu Yi Fan! Chanyeol jumped startled and he quickly took a hold of the phone.

Chanyeol, we have to talk. We need to talk

Chanyeol could feel his lungs were at a loss for Oxygen and sadly he thought “Hyung, I will never be able to look you in the eyes or to see you again. I am sorry”.

Yi Fan couldn’t get Chanyeol out of his head. He only was able to think about his contact, his soft and delicate skin, his big round eyes, his perfect jawline, his beautiful and infinite smile, his perfect teeth, his lips…

Chanyeol didn’t reply to his message. He didn’t even go to the campus the next day, nor the day after, nor the other day, nor any day of the following week. Yi Fan was far away from being the Yi Fan he used to be just a few days ago when Chanyeol was still around: he wasn’t interested in reading anymore, he didn’t read at night before going to bed, he didn’t even read at the library but he kept going there just guided by the hope of seeing Chanyeol appear by those doors and wearing that beautiful smile of his. Yi Fan didn’t eat well anymore, he didn’t have breakfast nor lunch. He just had a cup of ramen for dinner. Yi Fan was still confused about his behavior but he was sure about his feelings for Chanyeol. The fact of being gay didn’t bug him because he had always been different to others. The only thing bugging him was Chanyeol’s absence. He hadn’t get any reply from the younger one and he concluded that it was better to stop texting him until they could meet in person again. Yi Fan had gone to Chanyeol’s house a lot of times, trying to see him but the farther he could go was near the entrance and that wasn’t even close to the house itself; the security guards never let him in. Every day, Yi Fan waited outside Chanyeol’s school but the latter one never showed up. “Where on Earth are you, Chanyeol?” was the only thing in Yi Fan’s mind.

 

It was Friday and Chanyeol hand’t gone out of his house in the last few days. He had lied to his tutor by saying he was sick, the tutor hired a professor to give him classes at home every day, though. Chanyeol wasn’t himself either. It had already been a week since the kiss incident but he felt as if it had just been that morning; the pain and the memory were vivid in his mind. He couldn’t stop thinking about Yi Fan, about that Yi Fan that was the only one able to make him tremble, to make his heart stop beating, to stop him from breathing every time he would…he couldn’t stop thinking about his Yi Fan. Yi Fan had total control over Chanyeol.

Of course everything in Chanyeol’s mind was Yi Fan, Yi Fan and his perfect factions, his husky voice, his penetrating look, his fascinating personality, his sensual lips…

Every single part of Yi Fan was attractive in Chanyeol’s eyes.

Chanyeol really missed him. Even when this sounds tough it is true: nothing was able to make him smile. His smile had totally faded away and Chanyeol suspected that Yi fan was the only one able to bring it back.

Aishhh! Why do you have to make things so complicated?— Sehun scolded Chanyeol when he went to visit him that same afternoon —It’s obvious that you like him! And it’s more obvious that he likes you back. He has been going to our school every day, just to look for you. He is looking for you like crazy and you are really evil because he looks so disappointed and sad every time he doesn’t find you. His eyes are all teary and he looks tired as if he had been crying all night long. It’s really sad and painful to see. Listen, I think you have-

WHAT? Hyung what? How? His eyes!…teary!?…his face!...SAD?! CRYING?? SEHUN!— Just to imagine the scene, Chanyeol felt a sharp and intense pain that was hitting him hard. He felt as his heart was breaking into a million pieces. When he imagined his hyung suffering like that, all that he wanted to do was to embrace him really tight, to kiss him and to kill the one who was making him suffer…but then he remembered that the one who was making his hyung suffer was himself —Sehun! Please! Tell me it’s not true! Hyung…is suffering while I’m here…hiding and trying to feel important…

Chanyeol’s expression as he said this was so troubled that Sehun felt guilty about his lies and said:

hehe…well…let’s just say that his eyes weren’t teary…he wasn’t crying…I think I exaggerated things a bit— he chuckled —but the thing about him going to school to look for you is totally true!

Oh Sehun! You spoiled little brat! You are a liar! I will kill you with my own hands- —Chanyeol was decided to hit Sehun with a pillow but the younger of the two quickly added:

I saw him! I even talked to him! He didn’t speak a single word to me but I told him not to worry about you because you were fine. That was today— Sehun got closer to his best friend and gave him a serious look —Hey, don’t feel bad about your feelings. I mean, don’t feel bad because you like him. There’s nothing wrong with that. The fact that you are homo doesn’t change anything between us. We will always be best friends! Forever!— he said with a sincere smile as he patted Chanyeol’s back —Yeollie, I understand that you are confused but please don’t let them get to you anymore. Just do whatever makes you feel better and be happy!— Chanyeol was stunned by his friend’s wisdom and sincerity. That fool! Chanyeol cherished him a lot! He wasn’t able to live without him and his antics. Chanyeol smiled —Don’t try to fool yourself! Don’t even think about keep suffering unnecessary. Call him and tell him you love him! –even when you already demonstrated that to him eh?- then invite him here to your house, kiss him and let him make you his own in this very bed

Sehun! — Chanyeol was blushed to his ears.

What? I am just being creative! — Sehun laughed.

Both of them laughed actually.

 

That same night and thanks to Sehun’s efforts, Chanyeol felt ready to take the next step. He was decided to look for Yi Fan and explain everything to him. Sehun said it was pretty obvious that Yi Fan felt the same way about him, but Chanyeol wasn’t so sure. He just couldn’t believe it. It was too good to be true. However, even when his feelings weren’t returned…Chanyeol would confess to Yi Fan. He knew his hyung too well and giving it a second thought…Chanyeol realized that Yi Fan would never get apart so easily, he would never break their friendship just because he, Chanyeol, was in love with him.

Yi Fan was in his room, lying in his bed. He was just looking at the ceiling and thinking about all kind of things that in one way or another had to do with Chanyeol. But he couldn’t resist it anymore, he got a hold of his phone and he texted Chanyeol. It was a short but sincere message…the most sincere of the world in that moment:

Thinking about you…every day I think about you…

Chanyeol’s phone vibrated when he was going up the stairs and still not believing in his own luck, he smiled stupidly when he read the message he had just got. “Is it true or is it just a dream? Could it be possible that hyung feels the same way about me?” That single thought sent chills down his spine and made him feel so suddenly alive. Without giving it a second thought, he texted back.

Yi Fan’s phone screen from its place on the night table. Yi Fan stretched as much as he could and took it. His heart skipped more than a beat when he read the message from his beloved Chanyeol:

I also think about you every second…I wonder…Could you open the door for me? :$

Yi Fan felt as if his whole world was moving again. He felt as if all his worries had vanished. He felt as if all the happiness of the world had entered by his apartment’s windows and flooded into his life that night. He smiled and rushed downstairs. He ran to the vestibule and opened his apartment’s doors. There was he: wrapped in a coat, cheeks blushing, vivacious eyes and that smile that Yi Fan had missed so much.

Yi Fan grabbed Chanyeol and hugged him extremely tight; he hugged him as he had never hugged anyone.

Where have you been? Why weren’t you replying to my messages? Why aren’t you going to university anymore? I ing missed you!— Yi Fan said as he planted desperate kisses in Chanyeol’s head.

Chanyeol noticed a bit of claim in Yi Fan’s words and he found this utterly adorable.

I am so sorry, hyung. I missed you so much! It’s crazy! I will explain everything! You don’t knoe how much I’ve missed you, you haven’t left my mind any single moment! Not even for a second— he said as he wrapped his arms around Yi Fan’s waist, getting as closer as he could —Hyung, please forgive me for having left you alone, forgive me for having left, forgive me for being so stupid to disappear like that, forgive me for having missed our meetings at the library this week, forgive me for not replying to your messages. I know you were worried about me, I know you looked for me at school every day, I know you waited for me every afternoon until it got dark, I know you thought about me too, now I know that you like me and let me tell you that I lik-

Shhh— Yi Fan grabbed Chanyeol’s face and brought their heads together connecting their foreheads. Chanyeol felt as his lungs ran out of Oxygen —I know that too— and after this Yi Fan brought their lips together for a soft and delicate touch.

The kiss was slow and tender. It was just broken by the pauses Yi Fan made when looking for a better angle. Chanyeol felt as never before. He felt so alive. This kiss was way better than the other one before, maybe because now they were sure about their feelings for each other. Chanyeol was feeling so happy. That happiness couldn’t be compared with anything! It was bigger than everything. Yi Fan’s lips felt so good pressing against his own. His hands felt so good grabbing his face. It was indescribable. It was magical.

Yi Fan took them closer to the sofa, taking care, of course, not to separate their lips. Not even for a moment.

Once they sat, Chanyeol got comfortable and placed his legs at both sides of Yi Fan. The blonde one felt the weight of Chanyeol on top of him and grabbed him by his hips, pulling him closer. Chanyeol let out a cute moan because of the sudden contact.

Yi Fan separated their lips a little and whispered something with a smile.

Do it, Chanyeol. It’s okay

Chanyeol blushed and tangled his legs in Yi Fan’s waist, bringing their bodies together as never before.

Minutes drove away as fast as cars in a highway but Chanyeol felt as if he could never grow tired of kissing his Yi Fan.

Yi Fan placed his hand in Chanyeol’s thigh making him moan. Chanyeol softly broke the kiss and said:

Hyung, I would like to take things slow. I have never been kissed like this before and this is all new to me. I have never felt this way before. I would love to enjoy this new sensation as much as I can— Chanyeol planted a soft kiss in Yi Fan’s pink lips.

It’s okay. The only thing I want is that you feel comfortable— Yi Fan said as he caressed Chanyeol’s thigh making the younger one smile.

Yi Fan let his upper half fall in the sofa completely and Chanyeol fell on top of him. And after long kissing sessions, Chanyeol fell asleep on Yi Fan’s chest.

Silly boy— Yi Fan said as he caressed Chanyeol’s hair and in dreams Chanyeol became more and more sensitive to that contact —You are a Friday boy because you only seem to appear on Fridays— he smiled —but I am so happy because you are MY Friday boy. Only mine

And for the first time that week, Yi Fan and Chanyeol could fall asleep with a genuine smile in their faces.

 


Tadah! I hope you liked this chapter. I personally enjoyed a lot when writing it because I love this kind of sweet Krisyeol. I was going to spice things up by adding some LOL but I didn't want to ruin the moment. Plus it's too early for that! Don't you agree? xD

Thank you again for the nice comments! I am glad you are enjoying the story! Please, suscribe and upvote if you remember :D