M like Mine

True Feelings - one shot

Nichkhun took a shower before going out to the “rendez-vous” Victoria gave him.


He looked in the mirror and prepared his “again and again” look.

He expected apologies and tears, as girls usually do (according to Wooyoung).


But he wasn’t going to be fooled by this pretty and cute smile… this time, he’ll show who the man is!

11.30

He was ext to the park, walking slowly to try to wipe the anger of her lies, but didn’t work, he was still thinking that it was a show, and that she didn’t truly like him…

He was walking, when he bumped into someone.

===========

-Come on Victoria you’re gonna be late, it’s already 11.30 and you’re not even out!
Krystal yelled.

-Why do you say that, Krys… the rendez-vous is only at 12pm !

-Hum…what? No… they’re meeting at 11.30!

-… HUH NO! I did the plan, I told him to come at 12 pm here, so it leaves us half an hour to go out now and sleep at your sister’s dorm, with SNSD.

Victoria was being made-up by Sulli, who thought that it will help to get a man’s forgiveness, so she didn’t hear the conversation.

-Oh oh… I saw the message she received from Khunnie-appa and it told 11.30, in the park.

-WHAT? Oh my gawd…Look, Krystal, I’ll go out quickly and go to the road or next to the bus stop and try to find Nichkhun-appa and …I’ll find something to make him stay at the park okay.
You, try to keep omma here as long as possible, and when I tell you, you let her go. Ok !

-Ok… ok she’s in the bathroom, go!

-Oh why is that we have to clean what everbody messed-up !

-Who messed what? Amber?

-Nothing…nothing. So, ready?

-Yeah…I better go, or he’ll think I didn’t come. I’ll see you in half an hour or maybe less babies.
Take care of yourself, and don’t sleep late! Ajaja fighting !

Victoria tried to put-up a smile, but inside she was so nervous that she could feel her legs (for once) not holding her anymore…

‘What if he doesn’t come’ ‘What if he asks to stop the show’ What if …’

-WAIT!

-What’s going on Amber?

-Hum…wait a bit, don’t you want to watch the last mv of 2ne1 together? It was released this morning!

-What’s wrong with you? We watched it at 10am just when It was out; I was actually one of the first to comment their video on YouTube. But watch it again if you want… you’re allowed. Bye !

-Ahhh !

-Krystal? What’s wrong? Are you hurt?

-I…I think… I saw a ghost…in the…: S toilets !

-Bo? Are you kidding me? Look…if it’s one of your games, I don’t have time for that.
It’s not because Onew scared me once, that you can all fool me! I have to go.. !

===================

-WOW! Luna-shi… what is wrong wrong with you.. you scared the out of me !

-…skerdeu de shiit…?

-Ah sorry… When I get angry, I swear in English. But don’t do that again, running towards me, in black clothes with your hoodie on.

-Sorry Nichkhun-appa.

-By the way, what are you doing here? I thought you were out…

-Huh, yeah yeah… we’re going out. But… are you doing here you too? I thought you were coming at 12pm at our dorm?

-Yeah, but I just wanted to walk a bit…

-Oh, this place is full of souvenir for you, right? (silence) Sorry… I also watch the show…

-No, it’s ok. Besides, it’s all just ‘souvenirs’, nothing to bother about.

-Hum…. Before you come to the dorm, can I say something?

-You’re going to say it anyway…so go on.

-Don’t be too harsh on her.

-Are you kidding me? Who is the bad one among us?

-Look…just don’t get angry, cause if you do that, she’ll only answer by closing herself more and she’ll be the unreachable Victoria.

-Whatever… I’m not going to stay quiet for sure, I want explanations, but that’s not with you that I should talk about that.

-Sure…huh…by the way, did you watch 2ne…

-Look, I don’t know what you’re trying to do here, gaining time or something.
If she’s not coming, you could just tell me straight away, and not making me loose my time for shoot.

-Oh…you swore again.

-LUNA !

-OK, ok… she’s not coming…

-I knew th…

-…here! She's not coming here...She’s waiting for you at our dorm.

-…Bo? That’s where I was heading at first…

-I mean, now! Go.

-Now? … If you’re fooling me …

-Wooo… you loose your temper so easily Nichkhun-appa !

-I usually don’t, but that girl turned my life upside down.

-We say it’s love… hum… okay, BYE !

Luna quickly sent a message to the girls telling them that Nichkhun was coming to the dorm and that they should leave them alone.
But she didn’t know that Victoria was already out.

======================

RING/RING/

-Nichkhun-appa? You’re here?

-Sulli? Amber and Krystal…but no Victoria… what is going on here?

-Hum…nothing we’re heading out . Here, stay here, ths is the living room, watch the tv, suit yourself.

-Where is she?

-She’s coming back… just wait for her, Arasseo? Enjoy your night!

========================

-Where Is he?

She has been waiting for ten minutes now and he was still nowhere to be found, she walked around the capital, she went inside of it and was actually scared to turn around once more as it was very dark.
After 25 minutes, she decided to go back to the dorm.

It was definitely over, and it was her fault.

When she opened the door of the dorm, her cheeks reddened as she slammed the door and jumped everywhere.

-Stupid Vic… STUPID ! How could I expect him to come…I rejected his dinner invitation OF COURSE he wasn’t gonna come ! Arghh… I’m so…

-Babo-ya !

She startled when she found Nichkhun stood-up, in HER living room, watching her with big eyes and smirking.

She quickly removed her vest and after tidying her hair, she asked self-assuredly what he was doing here.

-What were YOU doing out at this time?

-What? I came to look for you… I asked what you are doing here.

-Hum…But Luna said that… AH! I think I understand… This is a set-up.

-What? Who did this?

-Your members of course!

-My babies? But why woud they… Ah ! But why couldn’t it be your members?

-My members are not as childish as Fx .

-Bo???!!! How dare you insult my babies! They might be childish…but they are more talented than your fellows who cannot do a single live without taking their shirts off.

-Girls like that.

-Not EVERY girl.

- …

After this little quarrel, Victoria asked Nichkhun if he wanted to drink something and he agreed on water. They sat down on the couch one meter from each other.

-You don’t drink –drink name I forgot-? I thought you liked it?

-With all those “children” here, I really can’t!

-Ah sorry about that… I was just messing-up with you. I actually like them…

-No, I’m sorry…. about what happened earlier after the filming.

Then, Nichkhun turned to look at her and added more seriously.

-Why?

-W…Why what?

-Why did you reject me?

-I just…hum…

-You don’t like me, don’t you ?

-It’s not that… you’re really nice and all… but…

-Ahhh… Wooyoung was right! I… I guess I should go.

He stood-up and passed through Victoria, but she held his hand. He stopped right away and looked at her hurt in his eyes.

-Don’t go…

-Why? Why Victoria-ssi… Why don’t you want me to go?

She kept holding his hand and struggled with her scared self to say what he wanted to hear, what she wanted to scream….but didn’t manage to do so.

-I…I can’t… I’m sorry I can’t.

And after that, she runned to the door, and without even taking her vest she went out.

She kept running...and running...

It’s only outside that she realized that it was pouring with rain because she thought that it was only her cheeks getting wet by her tears.

But she didn’t stop running till she found herself inside the capital. She looked at her wet clothes and hair and shouted but noody could hear her. Only the rain pouring was to be heard.

-Yaaaaaa ! Cannot you let me live my life? Huh? Do you always have to be there… haunting me ! Now i'm all messed-up...and I cannot even be happy.

And in a slower tone she added:

-I will never be happy…

-…You can be happy.

When she was about to turn around too see if Nichkhun’s voice was real or only playing in her head, she felt two strong and warm arms holding her by the waist and tightening.

-If you want to be happy… you can be happy. I can make you happy…I swear to God, it has been my only aim these last months… And I can make you happier if you want. Just…

-I love you.

She said those words out of nowhere… but it felt like it needed to be said.

-Vict…

-I really do love you, Nichkhun… I was just afraid to tell you, I was afraid that… you would stop liking me and I was afraid to be hurt… It always happens this way...

-And now?

-How can those arms hurt me, when they make me feel so good?

Hearing this, he smiled and turned her to him and… got near to her lips… but he looked at her eyes…deep into her big cute and shy eyes of hers and lifted his head and gently kissed her wet forehead.

She smiled and hugged him tight…as she never wanted to let him go.

-I trust you with my heart... i do... so please, don't ever

-Don't even say it, coz it will never happen. I don't love easily, you know... I usually have tons of girls throwing themselves to me, but that's not love... that's not even affection.
What I have wth you Victoria, honestly, I never had it with ANYONE (2ne1 <3) I respect you, I adore you and I like you... And for those reasons, I will never hurt you.

They stayed this way for what seems to be lifetime.

When they let go, he offered her his hat and jacket, but she said he’s get sick this way, so they both went under the jacket as he walked her to her dorm.

-We’re meeting in two weeks, for the driving licence exams.

-Yeah…too long…

-Ah, I miss you already.

She smiled shyly at his comment.

-Let’s work hard, so that we can meet pleasantly…and enjoy each other’s presence. Nichkhun-oppa…hwaiting !

He laughed at her cuteness and left…

=====
====
===
==