W like Weird

True Feelings - one shot

It’s the end of the 11th episode of WGM… and for once, I’m alone in the restroom. Vic left early for her “schedule”, while I have to stay with the Adam couple.
I love them… Jokwon is a dear friend, and Gain is funny, but it’s not like staying with Victoria.

Victoria-ssi.

I know it’s not because of her schedule, because I talked secretly to Luna yesterday (I had to call her), and she told me that Vic didn’t have anything planned for today.
So she just didn’t want to come with me. I actually invited her to dinner, not like a fake dinner planned in the show, but like a real dinner.

And she clearly refused.

======================================

The ( ) is Amber taliking in the back.

++

-Hi Luna, where are you?

-Ah, Omma ! Wait a second…. I’m now out of the movies, I went there with Amber why, where are you?

-I’m outside of the dorm. I thought we could go, do something you know… it’s been a while since we had free time together.

-Hum…Wait. Weren’t you with Nichkhun-appa a second ago?

-Yeah , but the filming is over now.

-And…you didn’t have anything else to do? I don’t know… maybe some

-Ya ! He told you !!

-Of course, he called me to see if you were available, and … I said you didn’t have anything planned…(Woohoo ! Khuntoriaaaaa youuuuuhouu)

-Oh… Ottoke… I told him I had something planned on the schedule. Luna, why did you tell him that !!

-Wait… it’s my fault now? You lied ! Victoria-ssi… I don’t understand you; I really don’t understand you anymore. (What? She lied? Vic lied… man this is not good!)

-OK, we gotta fix this mess now, or he’ll ask to stop the show or something, thinking that I’m some kind of …

-Bad calculative vicious woman! (Ahahah…Really, I’d rather not be at your place Omma, this looks like crap)

-Emergency, call the girls, let’s meet at the apartment in half an hour ! Quick !

-Arasseo…bye ! (Ok, see ya)

 

=====================================

 

It was 9pm when Wooyoung came at the dorm with Taecyeon and found the other members in front of Khun’s door, trying to enter, but impossible. The man has been locking himself up for more than 3 hours now.

The two guys looked at each other and decided by kai bai po who will comfort this heart-broken guy.
Wooyoung lost.

-Hey, khunnie…let me go in.

-…

-I know what happened, I was in a show with Sulli and she told me.

After a few seconds he heard the lock and went in. He found Nichkhun lied in his bed, looking at the ceiling, a small notebook in his left hand and a phone in his right hand.

-No….Please don’t tell me you’re going to cut your veins with this notebook and then call Victoria telling her “it’s all your fault…I … loved ..you” , Wooyoung acted trying to lighten the mood of his best friend.

He managed to make him smile for a few seconds. Then… nothing.

Blank.

-Look, that’s how girls are… they play us, they play guys. They pretend that everything is good, that they like us, but at the end…

-No, not her ! She’s not like the other girls I frequented… not like any other girl.

-She doesn’t seem so different to me !

-You know that I like her since the very beginning, and I just loved it that during one of the starking episode she danced, not tly like ther other arrogant and bigheaded Kpop stars, she danced her NU abo dance… man I love this dance… and then she did her flexibility thing.
That’s Victoria, she’s strong, she cute, she’s shy… and caring.

-But it’ts all a game… that WGM…

-Yeah, I knew that. I knew that she didn’t have the same feelings as me, there’d be like no chances, one in a million chance that she likes me too.
So I didn’t bother, I acted as they told us to act, not waiting for anything else. But I swear that this girl is the one… in every show, she adds things that are not on the script ! I wondered, does she do that with everybody, and she doesn’t.

-She just spices up the show.

-Spicing up? Ok, then tell me why, after the 5th episode of something, she got my phone number and started sending me messages everyday?

-I don’t know…

-And why during one of the episodes, when we were on vacation, she got us hidden behind some bushes and told me that she made the notebook with her heart, emphasizing on the word “heart”….?

-Hey…wait, you didn’t tell us!!

-At first, I thought it was edited, but then I found that we were hidden and nobody could see us.

-And she did it on purpose?... well… maybe she USED to like you, but for cancelling your rendez-vous today, she obviously doesn’t like you anymore.

-…Did you come here to make me go better? or just to steal my wife away from me??!!!

-I just… man your wife is good !

-Ah shut up little ! She’s mine ok.

-If she really is, then try to solve this problem instead of hitting the wall… like you always do whenever you’re angry.

-What am I supposed to do, she just cancelled it and didn’t even send me a mess…

[You got a new message]

-Woww how do you do that ! That’s magic... God is with you ma ! Now I let you, I gotta prepare myself, I have a date ! Don’t mess with her, ok !

-You not going out… that would be unusual. Thanks bro…

-No prob’

New message, from Vic…