For Her

Beauteous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 For years, it has only been the hollow house and a lonely fragile body wandering inside it but tonight, it all changed.Now, the house was filled with hearty laughter from two young teenagers, the sound of footsteps occuring, the sound of the television being , the sound of the frying pan sizzling and the sound of two hearts beating.

 

Baekhyun was Sumin's long-lost cousin, they were two peas in a pod during babyhood. Well, unfortunately, Baekhyun had to move to Japan due to his father's work and that's when Sumin started to lose her way.

 

When they were together, Baekhyun was her brother, her saviour, her protecter, her friend, her boyfriend, her everything and Sumin was nothing but shy. She doesn't know how to make new friends like Baekhyun, she had seen him done it, it was so easy but yet, when she tried it, it turned into a disaster.

 

Sumin, however, tried everything she could, she tried to talk normally, laugh normally, smile normally, walk normally, the little girl was unstoppable. Yet, this is one of Sumin's good persona. She pours her heart and soul in everything she does and will not stop until she achieves her goal.

 

And so, Little Sumin tried everything to perfect herself but that back-fired pretty badly. Everyone thought that she was very arrogant, with the way she controlled her laughter, her smile, her walk and the way she talks. It seemed as if she was controlling everything she does so that she doesn't reveal any weakness. But they were wrong, Sumin was nothing but a sweetheart. She loves to socialize but well, years had changed her.

 

"So, where are your parents again?" Sumin say cooly while taking a sip of her hot coco with Baekhyun in front of the television. "They're with your parents, America, or sumthin'." They shared a laugh and began to mock their parents together.

 

And as time passes by, Sumin realized that she was running from Baekhyun, running from being tickled to death. And they were laughing all the way. Sumin opened the door quickly and dashed outside the gate, bare-foot and onto the road when Baekhyun caught her from behind.

 

"Gotcha!" Baekhyun cooed while hugging her from behind and fell on the road in the middle of the night. Sumin laid b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter