Ambushed

Beauteous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tag!you're it,noona!"JungYoongi boomed cheerfully as he poke his tiny finger through his noona's back and gleefully fleeing away after doing so.The laugh that rolled of his tongue so easily left Sumin with no other choice than to giggle at his childlish behaviour.

"Sumin,why are you so slow?!" Another voice interrupted with the same enthusiastic tone as the said boy with the voice skipped happily around Sumin,mocking her in a way.Sumin tried to reach his shoulders to poke him,in other words,tag him,but failed to do so as Hoseok was very fast and sleek with his movements.

"Oh shut up!"Sumin barked playfully and chuckled whole-heartedly,revealing her shiny white pearls to Hoseok and Yoongi.Hoseok's heart skips a beat as his chest started to pounder against his ribcage in the most painful yet ticklish way.

The three scoundrels then chased each other around the park infront of their houses..It was a bright sunny day for them and what could be better then to chase each other in the blinding sunlight?

Sumin then ran with all her might towards Yoongi who wasnt aware of her existence untill she poked his back and giggled before fleeing away by Hoseok's side."Tag,you're it!"She shouted from behind her shoulder.Jung Yoongi wasted no time and sprinted towards Sumin who was now crossing the street in attempt to run away from the tagged-boy.

Sumin was at the other side of the road while Yoongi was sprinting towards her.A loud,screeching noise of tires then boomed infront of her as she widen her eyes at the scene infront of her.

"NO!!!" She reached out her hand in attempt to stop the scene from continuing.She watched as Jung Yoongi's small,fragile body flew into the air and landed on the road.

She rushed to his side as little streaks of tears leak through her eyes and she cradle his lifeless body in her arms,sobbing madly.The driver,exited the car and rushed towards his side too,soon more people came to see what had happened.

Sumin glances up and lock eyes with Jung Hoseok still body at the sidewalk.They were silent for minutes as Jung Hoseok then gave a loatheful glare towards her direction.

"Ahh!!"Sumin woke up from her nightmare as little beads of perspiration appeared on her smooth-skin.She gasp for air desperately,trying to calm herself in the middle of the night.She dug her eyes into her palm as she sobbed quietly.The dream  had somehow appeared alot lately.

"S-sumin?Why are you up?God-its freaking two in the morn-wait,why are you crying honey?"Eun Hye quickly gained full conciousness and was immediately by Sumin's side,shushing her as the other members of the dorm stirred uncomfortably in their sleep due to the noise she was producing.

"Yoongi's dead,Eun Hye...an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter