chapter 9- the ending .

Can I Be Your Last Love ?

Luhan face come closer with seohyun .seohyun quickly close her eyes .''seohyun..'' seohyun open her eyes , nothing was happen .Luhan looked at her and chuckle  .''Let's go .'' Luhan said and already leaving the room , he let go of seohyun hand .seohyun just look at the floor feeling so embarrassed ,because she think that Luhan will kissed her but nothing was happen actually .

''where we want to going ?'' seohyun ask Luhan while looking around the mall. when Luhan didn't reply , she quickly looking at him . Luhan was busy with his phone  .''excuse me ?'' seohyun trying to get Luhan attention,but he still busy with his phone .' did i have to yell in your ear !' seohyun thought

seohyun grab Luhan clothes . finally Luhan turn to looked at her .''where we want to going actually ?'' seohyun said without looking at him , still shy to looking at Luhan eyes .

suddenly Luhan start walking leaving her and seohyun try to chase him from behind because he walk so fast .

''yah , wait for me !!'' 

Luhan who heard seohyun shouting suddenly stopped walking and seohyun bump into him .

''yah ,can you-'' seohyun didn't even finish to talk yet Luhan already holding seohyun hand and drag her until they went out from the mall.

....

''okay , you can go now .'' Luhan let go of seohyun hand and start walking away again leaving her again .seohyun secretly follow him from behind .

''why you follow me ?'' Luhan turn to looked at seohyun , knowing that seohyun was following him .''hmm , i'm so sorry . i don't know where i have to going because i never come at this mall . hyemi drag me here .''

Luhan face was like -_- ''so ?'' ''can i go with you ?'' seohyun make a cute face in fornt of Luhan , yeah she making her look like a stupid girl in front of Luhan . that was so shame .

''no .'' Luhan said quickly .

''please ~''

''no .''

''but why ?''

''i don't know who are you .''

''you know me !!'' seohyun almost shouting  ''sorry , i don't know you .'' Luhan said and get ready to leave but seohyun grab Luhan hand ''don't pretend like you don't know me .'' .

''okay , fine . tell me that you love me first .'' Luhan showing a evil smile to seohyun . 'why with me ? why i'm blushing ?'' seohyun thought .seohyun face become hot .

''i...i..''  ''so , you already forget about me ?''

''no ! i...i.. i will tell you when we arrive at home . i promise i will tell you about my feeling .'' seohyun said .

''if you lie at me what i have to do at you ?'' Luhan come closer to seohyun . ''hmm , i will do everything what you want . clean your room or maybe clean your bathroom . i will do that . ''

''okay ~'' Luhan grab seohyun waist and drag her to his car .

....

when they arrive at home .''seohyun noona !! where you....'''

Luhan grab seohyun hand and go to upstair .sehun feel weird .

''did they already together back ?''

....

Luhan drag seohyun to his room . ''okay , tell me now .''

''hmm, i..i will tell you later .'' seohyun stutter when Luhan was so close to her . ''yah !! ''

''okay okay fine . actually sehun already tell me why you leave me . i'm so sorry . i think you're like a bad guy. playboy , and you're lying to me but i'm wrong .'' 

''....'' 

''you're actually a good guy . i'm so sorry about that .'' 

''...''

'' i still love you Luhan .'' seohyun face become red when she said that .

''starting all over again ?'' suddenly Luhan spoke up . seohyun was thinking for awhile . no or yes ?

''i-i  .''  she stutter  ''can you give me some time to thinking about this ?'' seohyun ask calmly . '' no , i want the answer now .'' 

seohyun shook her head then nodded her head then shook her head back . Luhan chuckle with seohyun reaction . ''hmmm , i-i ... no no !! hmmm i-'' 

''you what ?'' 

''my answer is y-yes , i want to be with you  . sorry , i'm a shy person .'' seohyun say with a shy tone . seohyun touched her cheek who already become red .

Luhan grab seohyun waist and pull her closer to him . Luhan kiss seohyun forehead , then her eyes , her ear , the last one her lips .

.......

-suzy pov-

one the other side suzy waiting for sehun at the park . where are you sehun ?

''suzy ~!!'' i turn when i heard sehun voice

''sorry , i'm late .'' sehun said and showing me his eyes smile  ''is okay , what you want to tell me ?''

''suzy , hmmm ...... wait .'' sehun suddenly feeling nervous . i giggle . ''wae ? why you're looking very nervous ?'' suddenly sehun kneel in front of me .

''will you marry me ?''

i looked at sehun with a wide eyes . '' he want to marry me ? seriously ?'' my thought 

''really ?! are you serious ? '' ''i want you to be my wife .you want right ? '' sehun said holding my hand .

''of course i want !! thank you ~!!''

i pull him into a hug  .''i love you ~!'' sehun whisper to suzy .

''i love you too ~!!''

......

they already get married and live happy together . taeyeon already give birth to a baby girl ~!!

while kai already meet a girl , who he think that girl was so sweet and kind . 

''what you name ?''

''hmm , my name is ............

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 hyemi. ''

''beautiful name nice to meet you hyemi .''

''nice to meet you too....... kai~ .''

 

-The End -

 


 

Hello guys~!! are you happy that seohan already comeback together . so this is the ending of this story ..

maybe i will make a new story . just wait for the new story :) Thank you so much for reading my story and thank you so much who upvotes and subscribers this story and support me  . i hope you like this story .

okay , don't forget to upvotes and subscribers this story okay !! thank you ^_<  i love you guys ~!!

Leave a comments please ~ :) hehehe