your nags

love song drabbles

mark (got7) x naeun (apink) // gotpink // 1056words

genre; fluff

song: iu ft. seulong - nagging


Naeun thinks Mark is like a 10-year-old boy, not knowing how to stop himself from work nor how to stop himself from hanging out with his friends. Naeun knows how much he loves to work on music as well as how much he loves to interact with his friends. but Naeun can’t help to worry about him. why? simply because she loves him, and she admits it herself that sometimes she gets over protective to her one and only boyfriend. but, she just want the best for him, doesn’t she? it seems like Mark gets a little irritated with her “too much” affection though.

Mark is doing it again, annoys Naeun. Naeun admits she’s too much but she doesn’t like it when Mark hangs out with his friends. it’s not like she hates it, she just doesn’t like it. to Naeun, the word ‘doesn’t like’ and ‘hate’ are different, but to Mark, they are just the same. so, today Mark cuts the line even before Naeun ends the talk. grumbling, Naeun tossed her phone to the sofa and watches the TV even though her mind is somewhere out there thinking about Mark.

Mark ends the call before Naeun ends her talk. it’s getting annoying to Mark that Naeun has to say the same words over and over again every time he hangs out with his friends. things like, ‘don’t you dare drink too much’ and ‘don’t you ever go home drunk’ and ‘you better call me when you’re done’ and ‘go home early’ added by endless call from her if the clock shows past 12AM. he knows Naeun would be extremely mad and most likely to not answering his later calls nor his messages, but he is sick of those words and he doesn’t want to hear it again, at least not for now.

Naeun tries to concentrate on her favorite PowerPuff Girls series, but every one minute or what she can’t help to check her phone and stares at the number which she knows by her heart already, his phone number. she wants to call him or just send him some warn messages but she knows she can’t.  she’s too mad at him to do those stuffs. she’s just going to wait and see if he apologizes later.

he manages to go home before 12AM just because his mind is on Naeun and he worries so much because he receives no calls from Naeun when usually, he would receive, like, at least five calls. he texted Naeun, but no reply. ‘as expected,’ he thought even though he feels like his world is getting darker and only regrets piled up.

Naeun looks at the screen of her phone screen which shows a message, from Mark. telling her he’s going home, even though it’s still long before 12AM. ‘so unlike him,’ Naeun thought. she was going to reply his message when the scene of him cutting the line off repeats in her mind. she decided not to reply nor call him. maybe that’s better.

being worried, he decided to stop by Naeun’s flat. as much as he knows Naeun would give him much more lectures, he knows he is wrong. he walks and walks with the streets filled with regrets until he arrived at her flat. he sighs deeply and close his eyes for a second before nervously knocks on her door.

Naeun hears a knock on her door. she looks at the clock, 11.00PM. ‘who would come at 11PM?’ she thought. but curiosity kicks her and she decided to open the door, holding her phone on her other hand with Mark’s number on the screen. just in case something goes wrong.

the door opened and Naeun is welcomed with Mark’s guilty smile. Naeun rolled her eyes and tried to close the door again but Mark blocks the door. “let me talk to you,” he said, grinning.

Naeun shrugs and she walks into her flat with Mark following her. Naeun sits in her pink sofa followed with Mark sitting in her right side. making sure to have some space with him, Naeun moves a couple inch to her left. Mark noticed and frown, there used to be no space between them.

“i know you’re mad,” Mark starts.

“you’re cutting my call,” Naeun said blankly.

“i’m sorry,”

“you’re really cutting my call,”

“i’m sorry,”

“everything i told you is for your own good, it’s not for me you know. why are you saying that it’s only my nags,” she said, pouting.

and it goes with Naeun telling him how she just want him to be fine, how she was just worried of him and how she cares for him. Mark, on the other hand can just apologize, says i know, and sometimes sighs. Naeun goes and goes and goes with the talking and after a while Mark can’t help but smile at her. he finds Naeun really cute when she’s mad.

“what’s so funny,” Naeun said, more like a statement than a question.

“you,” Mark said as he pinches her cheek.

she pouted and shrugs his hand off. Mark grins and move a little closer to her. she notices and move further from him, “i just want to be the best for you,”

Mark looks at her and nodded, “i want to be the best for you, too, Miss Naeun. now let’s stop, shall we?”

Naeun still doesn’t want to make any eye contact with him. she doesn’t respond anything either. but, when Mark move closer to her once again and she doesn’t budged nor move further, he knows she isn’t mad anymore. so he smiled really wide as he hugs her, “let’s stop? huh? huh? huh?”

“you’re annoying,” Naeun tries to shrug him off but laughing anyway. Mark then join the laughs. they were both laughing without an exact reason for some minutes before Mark decided to tickle Naeun and she both screams and laughs.

they’ve finally stopped after a few more minutes of laughing and they are now cuddling in Naeun’s pink sofa. “i love you, Naeun,” Mark said with a small peck on her forehead.

“love you, too, Mark,” she replied as she soothes closer to him.

“i will listen to your naggings more, i promise,” Mark said with a laugh before Naeun gives him a small hit on his chest and join the laugh.


a.n : first of all i want to say sorry for the delayed of the post and i'm pretty sure the story is not as good as i thought -and probably you thought- it would be. i'm very busy lately and i had a hard time of managing my time. i hope you guys enjoy reading it, though. please anticipate for the other love song drabbles. and if you have any request of couple, a song or maybe a prompt, just comment below and if i could, i will make a fiction out of it.