Let It Pass!!

★★당신의 이야기..!! (Your Story..!!)★★
Please log in to read the full chapter

Next day Zia entered the class room with Kayoko.

"Hey Zia..Morning" shouted Krystal from her seat.

"Morning..you came early today." Zia said smiling.

"Yaa..had some work in the library"Krystal said.."who is the new girl?"Krystal asked looking at Kayoko.

"Aah..she is Kayoko my room matge and our new class mate"Zia said introducing Kayoko.

"The one who got sick..ommo..how are you now?" Krystal asked Kayoko.

"Thankyou for being concerned but I am fine now..and nice to meet you" Kayoko said in a cute way.

"Oh my god..she is so cute.."Krystal said falling for her charm.

They sat down in their places,and suddenly the back door of the class room opened and a guy with messy hair came in..he looked like a new guy.

"Anybody missed me?" he said with arms wide open.

They turned around.

"You are back!!"said Krystal looking excited.

Zia and Kayoko looked confused.The guy ran towards Krystal and hugged her and  sat on the chair next to Krystal.

Krystal looked at Zia and Kayoko and guessed the confused look.

"He is my friend we studied together he is a part of this college."Krystal said.

"Hii..I am Kayoko" she said in her cute way.

"Nice to meet you..I am Onew" he said with a smile.

'I was out for a trip to spain..but I missed my Krystal so much that i had to head back as soon as possible' he said looking at Krystal.

"Aah..you have that kind of relationship..how sweet."Kayoko said with a smile.

"NO NO NO..he is just joking...we are just friends"Krystal said defending herself.

"hey..Onew..I'll kill you if you said anything now.."Krystal said angrily to Onew.

"She never accepts but she loves me too"?Onew said softly to Kayoko.

Zia was smiling all time seeing the love hate relation between them.

"And you are?"Onew said looking at Zia.

"She is Zia my friend..and dare you tell her anything weird."Krystal warned Onew.

"hahhaha...Yes I am Zia" she said laughing.

"NICE TO MEET YOU TOO.."he said and turned towards krystal," But it was not a lie and nothing weird."he said

Suddenly the class room door opened and Taecyeon ang Younghwa entered followed by the class teachers and Games captain Kim Woo Bin.

"Eveyone please be quite..there is an announcement to be made by your Games captain" the teacher said.

"Thankyou teacher" Woo Bin said to the teaccher.

The teacher left the room leaving the students with Woo Bin.

"Students..I am here select volleyball players and everyone is needed to give a trial..any questions?"he said widening his eyes.

The students looked at each other and discussed it.After few minutes one of the student asked" When are the trials?"

"Right away..all of you change into your games dress(track suits) and move to the indoor basketball court ." he said being clear.

"Krystal meet me outside for a minute" Woo Bin said leaving the class.

Krystal stood up and picked her bag.."I 'll meet you in the changing room" she said to Zia and left.

Zia and Kayoko looked confused..

"She was in the college volleybal

Please log in to read the full chapter