CLASS ROOM

★★당신의 이야기..!! (Your Story..!!)★★
Please log in to read the full chapter

Zia was walking in the university campus in search of her class room.Grace already left for her classes and Kayoko is in the university infirmary(hospital) for her health checkup.Walking past few building she walking inside building named BLOCK B.

Entering room '1104' she saw few students who were busy talking among themselves.Zia sat on an empty chair which was placed near the window,she felt awkward in a completely new atmosphere.She was looking around when she got a text from her mom.

Message from mom-

"Good Morning Zia....Are you in your Class?"

Zia replied-

"Good Morning Mom...yes I am in my class..class not yet started so I am excited...:) Don't worry..<3 you"

Zia overheard some girls talking while she was texting her mom....

"that guy helped a teacher too.."said girl1 pleased.

"he is in our class" said girl2 excited

"woa..thats great..."said girl1 with happiness.

Soon the classroom door opened but before Zia could see who enetered she got a reply from her mom and she was busy texting her mom.She heard those girl shreak in excitement but did'nt not paid much attention to that .

Someone knocked at her table to get her attention..Zia lifted her head and saw a guy standing near her.

"You are here.." he said with a big smile.:)

"yes..."Zia said looking confused

Other girls were staring her..and looking at Haruma.While Haruma smiled at them,and they gave a soft shreak in excitement looking at Haruma.

"you don't remember mee...Its me Haruma Miura..we shared our dinner table yesterday"he said turning back to Zia.

"Ohh! Yes Haruma ..sorry..I was a bit engrossed in myself" she said

Realising ..how she left him yesterday...

"Iam sorry for yesterday...I got a call from my mom and..."she aplogised.

"No no..its ok.."he said smiling.:)

Haruma sat in the chair in front of Zia.

The teacher entered and introduced himself.He welcomed every student.Nearly after 20 minuted the classroom door opened and two boys entered the classroom.

Zia saw them and recalled they were the same guys from the dinning hall the day before she saw.

They were late for the class so the teacher told them to be on time from the next day.Without responding they sat on the chairs bedind Zia.

The class eneded..

"Hey hii I am krystal.."said the girl sitting next to Zia.

Zia turned toward her and saw a gi

Please log in to read the full chapter