FREASHER IN THE EAST

★★당신의 이야기..!! (Your Story..!!)★★
Please log in to read the full chapter

At Incheon airport amidst the rush there is a girl completely lost and still in shock that she is finally in SOUTH KOREA...:),smiling at herself holdind a travel bag she bows at every ajjumma and ajjushi who is staring her.Looking around she saw a banner with her name written on it "MISS ZIA FROM TEXAS". She walks towards the person hoding the banner and asked if he is from the university she enrolled in.

"Excuse me,I am Zia from Texas "Zia said with a smiling face.

"Ohh!!..Welcome, the campus bus is wating for you outside" said the person escorting her outside.

Outside the airport there was a group of international students from USA,ENGLAND,JAPAN,MALAYSIA and many other countries.

"Everybody hope you had a good journey" ......everybody was suddenly attentive and concentrated towards the speaker....."I am Kang Ho Jung international students departments head,I am here to you towards our college campus.please follow our instruction..."continued Mr Kang Ho Jung.
There were two buses for the students,around 40 students were there and each student was alloted a seat in the bus.Zia sat in a bus and besides her was a girl from Singapore who could not speak english they both smiled at each other. It would take them nearly an hour or so to reach their college campus.Zia comfortably sitting in the bus was so excited that she did not felt tired but she thought about her family and friends back home.

*FLASHBACK

Zia was born and raised in a chinese family,she was completely asian by features but that was it..her parents moved to Texas before Zia was born.Zia had a younger brother,mom and dad in her family. She had a little knowledge about her family custom and traditions living far away from their homeland,she was a complete westerner(non asian) .Ever since she was born this was the first time she travelled towards east...Her decision to study Mass Communication in South Korea was a agreed by her parents who had lived in South Korea during their early days after being married.Before enrolling in a university Zia read all about South Korea in the internet about the hallyu wave and kpop culture in the east.

At the time of departure in the texas airport she hugged her parents and promised to call them every day.

*BACK TO REALITY

The bus stopped with a halt.

Everyone got off the bus and was alloted their hostel rooms but before leaving they were given a tour of the entire university.Huge university building,Basket ball court,a wide stretched play ground,swimming pool....

The hostel room was fully furnised with three beds,three study tables with one study lamp each,three cupboards and one clean bathroom with an attatched toilet.

Zia was checking her room when some one came in the room.

"Hi!!Hello.."said a girl

Zia turned around to see a girl,(tall,slim built with curly hair ) entering the room.

" Oh..Hii!" said Zia looking at the girl

"You must be Zia" she said

"Yes" Zia said remembering the name in the room allotment list" You must be Grace"

"Yes...Nice to meet you" Grace said with a smile,closing the door behind her.

Please log in to read the full chapter