1/1

Hidden

Jeongguk was beginning to feel drained. The clock already read twelve forty five, although the others didn't seem to be phased. They continued on about their stupid conversations, Jeongguk picking up on a few words of Taehyung's story which he really wasn't interested in hearing.  (Which apparently was about some movie he watched about possessed bananas.) The youngest of the group stretched and yawned groggily, hoping someone would catch the airborn sickness of drowsiness along with him. As he hoped for, a few of his hyung's noticed him and got the idea that they should probably get into bed. 

"Jeongguk," Seokjin looked at the youngest with a concerning look, almost like a Mother would to her child, "Are you that sleepy?" Seokjin smiled and teasingly pinched Jeongguk's cheeks. Jeongguk whined and pushed his hyung's hand away. "Maybe."

"Then lets get you into bed," Seokjin sighed and smiled again. 
"I'm not going to sleep until the others do too," Jeongguk replied lazily. 

Seokjin cocked his head, questioning the other's remark. 

"Looks like we're all going to bed," Seokjin said rather loud. A choir of moans and groans arose from the rest of the members. Jeongguk had already ventured off to his room when he felt a hand grab his shoulder gently. 

"Jeongguk," 

Jeongguk knew who it was by the almost scary deepness of his voice. It was Taehyung. 

Jeongguk let out a quiet questioning 'hm' and waited for his response. He could tell the older was hesitating, although he didn't have a clue why. Taehyung never had a problem talking to him. 

"Come sleep in my bed."

Jeongguk didn't question it. Taehyung had probably gotten scared of something he accidentally saw on television. It's not like it hasn't happened before. The younger of the two simply nodded and followed Taehyung to his room. 

When they arrived, Taehyung slid into his bed and signaled for Jeongguk to follow after him. Jeongguk did as he was asked, sliding into the rather small bed. Jeongguk faced away from Taehyung, for he usually slept better this way. The older reached over Jeongguk to turn off the light, however when the light was turned he never moved his arm away from Jeongguk, he kept it there, waiting for the younger to yell at him or tell him to move it, but this never happened. 

Taehyung took this as a sign and wrapped it around him and pulled him close. The older nuzzled his face into his hair, not a peep or a movment coming from Jeongguk. After a good twenty minutes of them laying like this, Jeongguk felt Taehyung move closer to his ear as he heard Taehyung whisper a request to him. 

"Face me."

Jeongguk hesitated but faced Taehyung. The older wrapped his right arm around Jeongguk, placing his left down for the boy to use as a pillow. After another good twenty minutes, Taehyung was moving again. Before Jeongguk could even say anything the other was hovering over him. 

Jeongguk was beginning to question the other's motives at this point. 

Taehyung pressed his forehead against his and starting to make stupid noises like meows and squeaks at him. 

"What the hell are you even doing," Jeongguk asked trying to sound more confident to hide his rising nervousness. The only thing that he got as a response was a high pitched meow. Well, as high pitched as Taehyung's voice got. Jeongguk whined and poked the other's cheek, resulting in Taehyung nuzzling his cheek into his hand. 

It was quite dark given the time, so neither of the boys could see very well. If it wasn't for Taehyung's rather hot, minty breath on his face Jeongguk wouldn't have been able to tell that he was gradually getting closer to him. He didn't say anything, guessing that it was just a mistake but when their noses touched and their lips almost met Jeongguk realized just how close they really were, as well as Taehyung's original intention. 

He could tell that Taehyung was nervous; he could tell that he was probably more nervous about how Jeongguk would react than anything else. Sensing this, Jeongguk lifted up his neck, turning his head and closing his eyes and kissed Taehyung very lightly and very short, also not sure of how he would react as well. 

Taehyung nuzzled his head into Jeongguk's neck, debating whether to kiss him back or not. It didn't take long to decide that as a yes. 

Taehyung lifted up his head and turned his head to the side this time, kissing Jeongguk gently; just testing the waters. When Jeongguk began to kiss back he took that as a sign and started to kiss more fierce; biting his lip, on his tongue, just little things on top of multiple bumps of their teeth. 

They continued their actions for quite a long time, stopping here and there due to the desperate need of oxygen. Taehyung eventually moved to Jeongguk's jaw line and his neck, earning whimpers and pulls to his over sized shirt from the other. Taehyung left a pretty decent mark on Jeongguk, soon realizing that it's going to take more than makeup to cover it up.

Soon the clock read three thirty two and Taehyung brought up that they should probably try to sleep. The older layed out his left arm again, letting Jeongguk lay on it. However instead of just laying on his arm Jeongguk layed his head on Taehyung's chest, wrapping his own arms around the other. Taehyung smiled and held Jeongguk tightly until they both drifted off. 

 

Neither of them thought of the consequences for when they woke up the next morning. 

 

///

wow this is dumb haha 

very fluffy and cutesy i think im going to vom iT

 

THANK YOU FOR READING i love you all and i apologize for spelling errors