Missing You Like Crazy

Missing You Like Crazy

1b9dd05caa92bb42d1db6da07353b245_1024.gi

Gif not mine. Credits to owner.


"Stop." 

She turned around to face him when he was holding onto her arm with a pleading face.

"What do you want, Taehyung?" She asked, feeling her face turn red from anger. 

Taehyung held tightly on her arm, "Please, listen to me." He said earnestly, "Let me talk to you." 

"Talk?" She bitterly laughed, "About what? How you've been following me?" 

"I haven't been following you." He hissed, "I have been watching over you for a while."

"Watching over?" She gawked, "Why would you do that? Who are you to watch over me?" 

"Look, I'm worried about you. Jin says you haven't been going to the hospital lately." He looked at her, "What are you doing? Why won't you go?"

She released her grip from him, "I don't need your care, Taehyung. I can go to the hospital when I feel like it. You're not in charge of me, don't try to control me." 

"I'm not trying to control you! I'm worried about you!" Taehyung yelled in anger, "Do you know how much it upsets me that you're not doing anything to keep yourself healthy?" 

"This is my life." She said, "I can do whatever I want. What do you care? You're not in my life anymore."

"Just because I'm not in your life anymore doesn't mean I can't care." 

She shook her head, "Stop following me." 

As she turned her back to him, she walked away as he grabbed on once more.

"Stop!" She yelled, trying to release the strong grip.

"I'm not going until you go to the hospital!" Taehyung yelled, dragging her towards him.

She bit her lips, "Kim Taehyung." She warned.

"Let's go." 

She aggressively broke free from his grip when she slapped him on the face.

Taehyung stood there with his mouth opened and eyes widened. Looking at her with a confused look, he blinked, "What was that for?"

She felt her body quiver as she bit her lips, feeling her eyes shake, "What are you doing?"

"Getting you to the doctor's--"

"No." She shook her head aggresssively, "What are you doing right here and right now? What are you trying to do?"

He opened his mouth, "What are you trying to say?"

"Is this why you broke up with me?" She whispered.

Taehyung looked down, "That's not what I'm trying to do--"

"This is exactly what you're doing!" She flung her arms in the air, "You broke up with me. Remember that." She whispered, "You told me to leave and you said the nastiest words ever. We broke up on bad terms and we swore never to see each other again and be with each other. You started it, why are you back?" 

Taehyung didn't know what to say. Everything she said was true. What was he supposed to say? 

"So don't act like you care randomly, all of a sudden. We broke up a year ago, we should both let go. What are you doing with your life? If you broke up with me, you should be shoving your happiness in my face, isn't that right?" She asked.

"It's true, I said those words." He looked at her, "But that doesn't mean I don't care. What I said was wrong, I do care about you." 

"Yeah." She nodded in a bitter way, "That's what you said before we broke up. Guess you couldn't live up to your words, right?" 

She shook her head, "I'm doing fine. I haven't been to the hospital cause there is no reason for me to go. I'm doing well and it's going great, so don't worry about me and worry about yourself." She sighed, "It's weird because you seem to care when you really don't."

"I do care." He stated.

She glanced at him, "Yeah."

"Listen, I care so much about you. It was my fault for breaking up so--"

Her eyes glared at him, "Breaking up? What are you trying to say?" She gawked, "Are you here to--"

Taehyung nodded, "I was being childish and immature. I didn't mean to break up with you, I really need you. I didn't know how much I needed you. It was wrong for me to break up with you, I still care about you--"

She stopped him, "You're being really selfish, do you know that?"

"I do."

"You do?" She looked down, "You are being delusional. Just because we went out for a while and I'm not going to my appointment is making you think you're worried about me when you're not. You think you like me but you don't. Everything is just a blurr to you right now so just leave." 

Taehyung shook his head, "I thought that too, but it's not like that. I really care for you and I really want you back."

She sighed, "Stop it, Taehyung."

As he tried to take a step further, she took a step back.

"Don't come near me." 

Taehyung looked at her with soft eyes, "~~~~~~." As he took another step, she took another.

"I said don't come near me!" She yelled when she glared at him, "This is the closest distance we can ever be, so don't try to act like we can go closer cause we can't." She trailed off, "Not anymore."  

Taehyung lend out a hand, "Please just, I messed up. Can't you give me another chance?"

"Another chance? We already had our chance. We can't go more than this. What would be the point of our breakup? This is just your illusion, just go." 

As she took another step back, she gave him a long look, "One day, you'll be completely over me and realize that you would regret doing this to me. You would be thankful that I stopped you."

"And what if I don't?" 

"You will. I know you." 

He scoffed, "Then the same is to you."

She shook her head, "You don't know me."

"I do. You're stubborn and hate when people pity you. Although people try to help you, you end up running away because you don't want to feel like you're helpless."

"That's not true." She hissed.

"It is." He said back, "There are people who want to be with you and you always act like that's not true when it is! You're the type of person that thinks everything is going to be fine by yourself when you need others. Why can't you see that?" 

She rolled her hands into a fist, "Stop."

"Stop what? Telling you your flaws? Why can't you see that I'm here and that--"

Another slap was felt on his face. He looked at her and this time, a tear rolled down her cheek.

"This is why we broke up, Kim Taehyung."

Taehyung saw her leave as her back was facing him. He took another step forward but stopped. 

It was true. That was why they broke up in the first place. 

`

Taehyung slammed his fist on the table.

He pushed all the things on his table to the floor as he yelled loud.

He knew this was going to happen and he knew he should've held on.

Slamming his fist harder on the table, he broke down into tears.

Falling to the floor, he sighed deeply as he burried his face in his hands.

He should've taken a step closer. He should've pleaded more. He should've begged.

More than that, he should've taken her to the hospital.

As he cried harder, he checked his phone one more time before throwing it across the wall. 

"Sorry Taehyung, it was too late. -Jin."