Snow

Snow

The dark hair, the dark eyes, the suit, his face, everything was so familiar. So familiar and ordinary, my life is just full of the most ordinary people.

"Tiffany Hwang!" He said in a happy voice as he walked towards me with a smile. I glared at him as he stopped right in front of me. "Did you miss me?" he asked with his stupid grin.

"I missed you at the wedding, but other than that no." I said emotionless as I sipped my coffee.

"Ouch!" Minho said as he laughed. I looked at him and he grew silent.

"Why are you here, Siwon?" I asked in a bored tone. His smile dropped and he stared at me with a serious expression.

"Tiffany, why are you so cruel now? This is why I left." He gave me his stupid smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm bitter, not cruel. There's a difference. I only became this way because of you." I said monotone.

"It's obvious she isn't interested. Now go away." Minho said. I cringed at his stupidity and how he was just... here.

"Mr. Choi Minho, please go away. I do not need your services here." I said while gritting my teeth. Siwon put his hands on his hips and looked at me with wide eyes.

"And who's this, Tiffany?" he asked while he knitted his eyebrows. I waved my hand away to the stupid actor.

"Excuse me? I'm Choi Minho! The actor!" he said loudly as he stood up.

"Ah, Minho-ssi... Please leave Miss Hwang alone now. You are not needed. Now shoo!" he waved Minho off to and Minho just rebelled.

"Both of you... Just go away!" I said as I rubbed my temples. "Miss Kim, can you please them?" I asked as I looked at her with pleading eyes. She looked at me with wide eyes and raised eyebrows.

"Are you kidding? You want me to them?!" she said loudly. I punched her arm unnoticeably and she grasped her arm. "Fine..." She muttered. Sometimes I loved her personality, she was like a boy. Once in a while I would call her oppa by her boyish feel. Sometimes she's also really girly, it just depends on her mood I guess. I watched as she took Minhos arm and they walked away. I was left with Siwon.

"Why are you still in my presence?" I asked as I sighed loudly. He cleared his throat and glared at me.

"You treat me like a big nowadays..." he muttered. I let out a small chuckle.

"Nowadays? I haven't seen you for weeks after you disappeared from the wedding." I exclaimed. He opened his mouth to talk but I cut him off. "Just get to the point already. I can't deal with the sight of you, it makes me sick." I sipped my coffee once more and he took a step closer. I put the mug down and looked up at him. He stood directly in front of me. For once I felt powerful, it was a nice feeling. Well it was a nice feeling, before his palm came in contact with my face. The smacking noise echoed through the lobby and people stopped and looked at us. My mouth stayed agape as I turned my head towards him. I rubbed my cheek that he just slapped and he looked around nervously. There was loud footsteps, it was running.

"Why would you slap a woman?" the voice yelled. I looked up and saw that Lee Donghae who worked for Minho. Donghae shoved Siwon back with an angry expression.

"Fany, is this another one of your worshippers?" he chuckled. I shook my head slowly and Donghae came pushed him away more.

"You have no right to slap anyone, especially a woman!" he said to Siwon. Siwon nodded angrily and walked out of the building. After he was out of sight, Donghae ran over to me.
"You okay?" he asked in a new, caring tone. I smiled weakly and nodded.

"It was just a slap, it wasn't that bad." I lied, it really hurt. Donghae nodded and I waited for this Jessica Jung to enter the ski lodge. She had a modeling session and if she missed it, well let's just say good things won't come to her future. I waited a bit longer for this model to come. So far the camera crew and managers have came but not the main star. This was frustrating.

"Is she here yet?" I jumped and nearly screamed from the sudden voice that appeared next to me. I turned my head and Taeyeon sat there quietly while giving me a childish grin.

"Yah! Don't do that! How are you older than me?" I muttered as I wrapped my arms across my chest. She shrugged and stared out the door.

"Just face that I'm your unnie. Honestly, I don't understand how I'm such a child. You're so mature, how is this even real?" she asked as she laid back into the fake plants that were behind us. I rolled my eyes and looked up at the second floor. I became stiff as I saw Minho looking down at me with a grin.