Snow

Snow

I sat at my usual seat in the usual coffee shop I went to. It felt like any ordinary day, but it was different. Nothing around me has changed a bit. The only thing that made this ordinary day different is that my fiancé wasn't here. He left never appeared for the wedding and I was left alone at the wedding ceremony by myself. How can he do this in such short notice? Out of all days he leaves me, it had to be our wedding day. I'm all alone now.
I looked out of the window. People walking around with their relationships. Their skinship and romance. I didn't have anything against romance, no, it's just it feels like they're mocking me. The snow fell down beautifully as always. That's another thing that will always be the same. There has never been a day where snow didn't touch the ground. Up here in the mountains, it was always cold. It was surprising to me since it was spring and yet snow still remained on the ground. Today, the snow just made me feel sadder. As if nothing in my life matters now. Questions filled my mind.
How does someone's feelings change so fast? Did he only like me because I was rich? Because I owned a famous ski lodge? People can be stupid sometimes...
I took a sip of my coffee that made my insides feel all warm again. How is it that something so bitter can make me feel so sweet? A smile, that's all I need for today. If I were to smile this whole day, no one would notice my pain. Pain shows weakness.
I shook my head and tried to not show my sadness. I put a smile on my face. Today will be good. It just has to be. I stood up and walked towards the front door. Today a celebrity was coming in. He was a famous actor of the name Choi Minho. I've seen him in a couple dramas but I never finished them. Dramas just weren't my thing. As a busy woman, who had the time for work and free time? I practically lived in the lodge. At least once a week I would go to my actually home, but then I had to leave about three hours later. There was no point of still owning a house if my real home as this lodge. I practically lived here my whole life. My grandfather made this years ago when he was young, then he passed it to my mother, which then she passed it to me. I only knew how to run this place, I would never survive in the real world. I saw a limousine drive to the front. Good posture, be polite, be professional. Those were the words I had to always think when a celebrity walked through those doors. I stood up straight and made sure my clothes were in order. Jeans, a plain white tee shirt, and a thin cardigan. Well, this was the most professional I'll ever be. I watched the rotating door spin and Minho came waltzing in. I gave him a full ninety degree now and smiled at him. He did the same and looked around.

"Are you the owner?" his voice was deep and husky. Which I was not expecting at all...
I nodded happily and his smile became bright. I felt as if I'll be blind soon.
"Whoa... it's the first time going to a lodge and a woman owned the place. At least you're pretty." he said to me. I raised my eyebrows and looked at him with shock.

"Excuse me? What is that suppose to mean?" I crossed my arms and he looked at me nervously.

"Nothing. It's just that... woman don't usually own something this big and expensive." he shrugged and walked past me to the front desk. I glared at him from behind. What a bastard. Another man came running behind him with a lot of luggage.

"Mr. Choi! I can't go that fast!" the smaller male said. I scanned over him and he stopped near me and took a deep breath.
"Oh! Are you the owner?" he asked with a smile. I nodded and he bowed.
"I'm Lee Donghae! Choi Minhos assistant."

"Hwang Tiffany." I replied to him with a smile.

"I hope we'll see each other often." his face reddened as he started running past me to catch up with the actor. I shook my head and headed back towards the café across the hall.

"Boss!" a voice yelled from behind me. I turned my head and smiled at Taeyeon who was running towards me with her arms spread out wide.

"Yah! You're my friend... Don't call me boss." I said to her as she stopped and pursed her lips.

"You sure act like a boss for a friend..." she muttered as she shook her head. "Anyways! You know my favorite model I always talk about?" she jumped in joy as she asked.

"What normal person has a favorite model? Let me guess, Choi Minho?" I rolled my eyes and she stopped jumping.

"No. Jung Jessica! She's here! Be nice!" She said as she jumped again. I nodded and giggled. "Get me her autograph?" She asked with pleading eyes. I stared at her with a serious expression, but instead a smile grew on my face. I couldn't help it, her puppy dog face was too adorable.

"Fine..." I muttered. She pulled me into a hug and jumped more.

"Thank you! Thank you! Ah! I love you so much!" She nearly screamed. I shushed her and she froze.

"You better love me, I was the one who took you in when you were abandoned by your family..." I muttered as I sat in a chair and waited for people to come in.

"For a business woman, you sure don't look like one..." Taeyeon muttered back as she sat on the ground next to me.

"So we meet again." the familiar deep voice said. I turned my head and Minho stood there with a smile that could kill people.

"Actually, I've been here this whole time..." I muttered. He chuckled and sat down on my other side. "What are you guys waiting for?" he asked. I stayed silent. He obviously didn't know that I already don't like him.

"Please go away, Mr. Choi Minho." I said in the most polite way I could've said it. On the inside, I just wanted to strangle him.

"Is that man who you were waiting for?" he suddenly asked. I looked up towards the door and stared with my mouth agape.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I dont know how i keep up with all these stories lol. Thank chu for reading~~