What's Happening?

Marriage Contract With The Walking

Junhyung was driving home back from Sooyun's family. They decided to visit them since they didn't saw them since the wedding.

Suddenly Junhyung saw someone run to the road, blocking his way. Junhyung's eyes widened when he noticed the person and he immediately pushed the brake, making him and Sooyun fly little forward.

Junhyung furrowed his brows at the person who was standing infont of the car and glaring at them.

''Are you crazy? Do you wanna die??'' Junhyung panted, looking at him like he was insane.

The guy ignored Junhyung and walked over to Sooyun's side of the car.

''How're you doing Sooyun?'' He asked smiling down at her.

''Hi Alec...'' Sooyun greeted uncomfortably.

Junhyung swiftly took off his sunglasses and eyed this-so-called Alec from head to toe.

Alec turned his smiling face from Sooyun to Junhyung and his facial expression changed from happy to serious.

He took out his dirty gloves from his hands to shake Junhyung's hand.

''You must be the groom I guess.'' Alec said. Junhyung looked at his dirty hands and then back to Sooyun with furrowed brows. He hesitantly took his hand and shook it.

''I'm Alec, Sooyun's friend.''

''Isn't this a dangerous way to meet with people?'' Junhyung asked eyeing him.

''Well, you have to risk your life for those you love, right? Besides I wanted to meet you so much. Afterall we never met before.'' He looked meaningly at Sooyun.

''Um.... How is it going with your job Alec?'' She tried to change the topic. Alec noticed it and decided to let it go this time.

''Just good. Drop by someday so we can eat together.'' He gazed at her and slowly smiled.

Junhyung looked at sooyun and then back to Alec. He wrinkled his forehead at him and started the engine. He could tell that it was something strange with this guy. He didn't like the way he looked at Sooyun and with that he just zoomed away from him.

He took a glance from the driving-mirror and saw him still standing there. He grew annoyed and pushed the engine harder.

 

 

 

 

Sooyun was sitting on a table at the club, looking around. They were in the club again, partying, no sorry, Junhyung and Kikwang partying while she was just watching them from a corner.

She saw how one of the girls went up to the table and danced wildly while the boys watched her. They were like animals, whistling and shouting out all kind of dirty and naughty things to her and she clearly enjoyed the attention she got from them. Sooyun made a disgust face and looked away from them.

Junhyung was sitting at the bar, drinking some beer. He was facing sooyun from far. He gazed at her face then quickly turned his face away and sipped his drink. He slowly took a glance at her again and quickly looked down at his drink, like he was going to be catched.

He squeezed the glass he was holding, trying to not look up at her again. He tried to look around, looking for something interesting so that he won't look at her. He let his eyes wander around the club, but somehow his eyes landed on Sooyun again.

He wasn't so quick this time, because Sooyun catched his eyes. She looked calmy at him, not taking her eyes from him. He quickly looked away and ignored the weird feeling he felt.

Sooyun saw a blonde tall girl walking up to Junhyung's side. She sighed and looked away, not wanting to see the scene infront of her. She heard some girls beside her talking and giggling.

''Oh Gosh! How can he be so hot??'' One of them squealed.

''! I want to with him!'' The other said.

''Who doesn't? Afterall, he is the walking .'' The other said eyeing Junhyung with eyes.

Sooyun furrowed her brows at them for talking like that about Junhyung. But she didn't say anything. She saw Junhyung look at her again. She was returning his stares back until Kikwang came. He pulled a chair and sat beside her.

''So, what are we drinking?'' He used his flirty smile.

''I'm not drinking anything, but thanks.'' she looked away from him. Kikwang's stare hardened at her reaction.

''What? Is this place bothering you?'' he scoffed.

''I'm used to it now.'' She responded.

''Let's talk a bit, huh?'' He said gazing at her.

''Sure, What are you working with?'' She asked right away. Kikwang looked at her for a second and then held his indexfinger to her.

''One minute.'' He said and walked away to two girls at the bar, leaving and ignoring her.

 

 

 

 

''Good song, right?'' The blond girl asked Junhyung. Junhyung was too busy to look at Sooyun. He looked at the girl beside him.

''Uhh.........yeah...'' He answered, not really knowing what she talked about and looked back at sooyun.

''Do you want to dance?'' She asked a little shy. Junhyung was still looking at Sooyun.

''Hey?'' She held his arm when he didn't respond.

Junhyung looked at the girl. ''Oh sorry, what did you say?''

''Aren't you listening to me?'' The girl whined. Junhyung looked back at Sooyun and then back to the girl.

''I-I need to use the restroom.'' He excused himself and walked away.

He closed the restrooms door quickly behind him. He walked over to the washbasin and roughly splashed the water to his face. He took a grip on the washbasin and slowly lifted his face up to the mirror and stared at himself.

''God, What's happening...?'' He whispered to himself. He softly slapped his cheeks and went out from the restroom.

He hesitantly walked to Sooyun and sat beside her.

''Are you having fun?'' He asked.

''Guess....'' She raised a brow at him.

''We can leave right now if you want.'' He said seriously.

''Don't mind me. Just have fun.'' She looked away. He became quiet and lookey away too.

''Then, dance?'' He suddenly asked.

''What?'' She asked for not hearing.

''Do you want to? I mean with me.....?'' He tried to explain himself but noticed how ed up it all sounded. He cursed in his mind.

''I don't think I want to receive a kiss from you again. So pass.'' They remained in silence again.

''Then, do you want something? I mean, from me? It can be anything.'' He nervously asked.

''There is actually.'' She said. Junhyung's eyes lit up. ''Don't drink too much. I'm sick of carry you around.'' Junhyung slowly nodded. and looked away.

 

 

 

Sooyun and Junhyung had returned home from the nightclub. Sooyun was preparing herself for the bed while Junhyung was already done with changing and washing. Sooyun was sitting on a stool and combing her hair infront of the mirror while Junhyung was laying on the bed, watching her. She noticed him and glanced at him from the mirror. He quickly looked away.

She furrowed her brows.. *Why is he keep looking at me?*

She got up from the stool and walked over to the bed. She signaled Junhyung to get up from the bed and to her surprise he didn't complain or fight. He just took his pillow and laid down at the hard cold floor.

*He is acting so strange....* She thought and peered down at him from the bed. She laid back on bed and after 10 minutes Junhyung could hear her soft breaths. She was sleeping

Junhyung tried to sleep but couldn't. He moved from side to side annoyed. He tried to read something so that he would be sleepy but it didn't work. He could hear her steady breaths. He tried to ignore it and closed his eyes, trying to sleep again. Suddenly, Sooyun let out a soft moan when she murmured in her sleep. Junhyung's eyes widened at how his reacted to it.

*!!* He cursed at himself and went up from the floor. He quickly grabbed his pillow and stormed out from the bedroom.