The Kiss

Marriage Contract With The Walking

 Junhyung slowly the girls arm up and down.

''Should we continue in my house...?'' The girl whispered and were about to kiss him when Junhyung pulled back his head.

''Sorry. I'm married.'' He said strictly. The girl took a step back to see him better and furrowed her brows.

''Are you kidding me? Then what the hell was all that before about?'' She barked furiously and walked off. Kikwang saw Junhyung and walked over to him.

''Yah Junhyung, are you ok man?''

''I'm Fine, I'm fine'' He placed his hand on his forehead and slowly massaged it. He was too drunk. Kikwang let out a small laugh. ''Junhyung, let's go and wash your face'' Kikwang dragged his arms.

''No! I told you....*hiccup*....I'm fine''

''Come on, come on!'' Kikwang pulled him up from the chair.

''Sooyun? You came!'' Junhyung said in joy.

''What happened to you?'' Sooyun giggled a bit seeing him swinging around.

''I..... I think I drunk a little too much....'' He said sheepishly.

''Sooyun, I think you should take him home'' Kikwang laughed at his friend.

''NO! I mean....the party just started!'' He turned to Sooyun and pouted. ''Please Sooyun, let's stay here a little longer.''

''Alright honey, we can stay'' Sooyun smiled lovely to him. Junhyung's eyes widened at her answer. He smiled widely and looked at Kikwang and then back to Sooyun.

''Wow! I think I should leave you guys alone, huh?'' Kikwang winked at Junhyung and leaved them alone. Junhyung let Sooyun sit on his chair and he stood up. He couldn't hide his happiness.

''What did you just call me?'' He asked with a wide smile.

''Hmmm.....lets stay?'' She looked innocently at him. Junhyung held her arm gently and smiled.

''No, before that...''

But before Sooyun could answer his question the girl from before showed up.

''Oh, so you're the wife, huh? An advice: Don't let him alone, who knows if he is flirting behind your back right?'' The girl faked a smile and looked meaningly at Junhyung. Sooyun slung an arm around Junhyung's waist and bringed him closer to herself. Junhyung's eyes widened at Sooyun's unexpected action.

''If so, I would be kicking his .'' She playfully said while smiling at Junhyung. The girl couldn't take it anymore and went away without looking at them twice. Junhyung looked at Sooyun and couldn't hide his astonishment.

''Sooyun, what's going on?'' He asked smiling widely at her but she just shrugged innocently and smiled back. ''Come on, let's dance!'' He said bubbling and helped her up from the chair, leading her to the dance floor.

Junhyung gently put his hands on her waist while Sooyun held her arms around his neck. He slowly pulled Sooyun's waist and bringed her closer to his body. When he accidently took a deep breath he felt her scent. She smelled rasberries. Junhyung held Sooyun's waist tighter and leaned into her to whisper.

''So you would kick my huh?'' He asked smirking.

Sooyun let out a groan. ''Can you j-just loosen up your hands a bit?'' She looked up at him meeting his eyes.

''Sooyun, I'm.......'' Junhyung whispered and stared deeply in her eyes. He then slowly leaned in and kissed softly on her lips.

Sooyun pulled back and stared at him. She looked around and then back to Junhyung. ''Should we go out and take a little fresh air?'' She asked sweetly. Junhyung nod in agreement.

''Besides, I have something to tell you...'' She smiled.

''Sure, let's go.'' He smiled. Sooyun took his hand and led him out. When they reached the doorway, Sooyun suddenly turned and slapped him hard on the face.

''HOW DARE YOU!?'' She yelled out.

Junhyung's jaw tightened. ''Sooyun, what-''

''WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM, HUH?''

''But it was only a kiss-'' He wrinkled his forehead.

''I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU EVER LAY A HAND ON ME AGAIN! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?''

''Sooyun, I was just-''

''I SAID DID YOU ING UNDERSTAND!?'' She shot him a look and walked away, leaving him alone.

 

 

 

In the car

''Sooyun, I already apolo-''

''Shut up! I said don't talk to me!'' Sooyun gave him a furious look.

''But I didn't mean it. It just happened'' 

''What? It just happened!?'' She scoffed and rolled her eyes in annoyance. ''Junhyung, just shut up!'' 

''It just that...I was.....I mean, I felt like we were married for real for a second.''

*What the are they talking about? Are they crazy?* The driver glanced at the two from the drivers mirror.

''If you ever feel like that again, trust me, your gonna so regret it. Do you understand?!''

''Yes...'' Junhyung looked down at his hands.

''I hope so!'' Sooyun snapped and looked out from the car's window.

 

 

 

 

Junhyung came into their bedroom while Sooyun was 'reading' her book in the bed.

Junhyung roughly pulled out his shirt and threw it on the floor not bothering to change infront of Sooyun. He moved his hands on his belt and then to the zipper. Sooyun focused on her book and tried her best to not take a glance at him.

''Why aren't you sleeping?'' He asked when he was done with changing.

''None of your business!'' She answered annoyingly.

''You are so stubborn, you know that right?'' He walked to her.

''And you're still drunk!''

''You don't even let me apologize, geez!''

''You men are all the same!'' She shut her book and threw him a death glare. ''You all think that a sorry would be do!''

''And who is those 'all men' ?'' Junhyung mocked and crossed his arms.

''You! Kikwang, Alec and......and you!''

''A-ha! You already said my name!'' He snapped his fingers.

''Whatever, you got my point.'' 

''You know what? You are the most hard-headed person I ever met in my entire life!'' He said annoyed.

''And besides the smartest one. Add this too!''

''Please, girls who were smarter than you had chased after me.'' 

''Hah! You mean that s? Well yeah, they are indeed geniuses!'' She sarcastically said.

''Jealous!'' Junhyung spit.

''Jerk!''

''Stupid!''

''Dickhead!''

''What!?''

''You heard me!'' She said annoyed.

''I'm going!'' He grabbed his pillow and blanket but stopped when he was about to open the door. ''Wait......why am I the one who leaves? It's MY bed and MY room! You get out'' He walked over to her.

''What? I'm a girl! Are you that sick to let a girl sleep on the couch??''

''Does it seems like I care?'' He said and dropped his blanket and pillow on the floor and went up to the bed.

''YAH! GET OFF!'' She tried to push him off the bed. Junhyung swiftly got on top of her and held her wrists above her head so that she couldn't push him. 

''YAH! LET GO OF ME!!'' She struggled and tried to push him away but he was too strong. When she couldn't move her hands she thought about her legs and kicked Junhyung hard down there.

''AAAAHHH!!!! K!!'' He hissed in pain and rolled over from Sooyun, holding his balls. His face became red and his veins popped out of his neck as he grunted. He turned to her and shot her a death glare. ''YOU!! YOU'RE ING CRAZY!!'' And with that, he stormed out from the room and slammed the door. 

Sooyun bit her lip and glanced at the door. *Was I too harsh?*