Chapter 13: Angels? (Part 2)

Angel Of Mine

Chapter 13: Angels? (Part 2)

 

Dara.

 

"Unnie this is a great idea!!!Thank you for bringing us here!!!"Minzy giddily said as she stares at the boys who are quickly cleaning almost everything.We are sitting in the couch and I just can’t speak properly for I am very humiliated for the mess this girls made T_T

"I feel like a Queen!~~~"She places her feet at the top of the table comfortably and I just palmed my face from humiliation.Bom is just uncontrollable!!!She frightened and bullied that poor kid!!!And she is really sitting comfortably like she owns the house and these handsome kids are her slaves.I should’ve just caged her! T_T

The boys, not included the guy Bom scared,stands in front of us,smiling like cute puppies especially Chanyeol,who wanted to own the spotlight.

 

"We would like to formally introduce ourselves, My name is Suho,EXO K’s leader"he bowed and I clapped my hands.They are freaking cute right now!

 

"Guys,cut the formality!!!"Bom interrupted and the boys looked at one another.I feel like they are now afraid to step out and talk,they probably remembered how this alien bullied their poor friend.

 

A tall guy finally steps closer---In a cool way!"My name is Kris.I own the galaxy.So can I get CL's number?"I almost choke when he said that O__O Did I heard him right?!

 

"Omo omo!I like this guy!!!"She gave him a high five and I can see that she’s well entertained.Oh Bom,what should I do to you? >_<

 

The guy who seems like lack from sleep steps in next.Oh!He is the guy who owns the panda hat!"My name is Tao"he seems shy because he said it really quick.

 

The pretty boy I met a while ago steps forward with his chest out."My name is Luhan,and I am very manly!!!I AM A MAN!!!"He emphasized the world man and Bom started laughing again.Why am I stuck with this mad girl???Minzy on the other hand,intently watches them like she is watching a sort of reality how.

 

"It hurts my ego to see a man that is more beautiful than me!"Bom started her mannerism of spraying mist on her face again as Luhan face turns bright red.

 

"Don’t say that,he looks good as a man too,it's an asset,he can be anything"Luhan face brightens up and smiled really cutely.But I cannot deny the fact that he looks pretty for a man hahaha!

 

"My name is Sehun,I’m the maknae"his expression is blank and straight.

 

Bom points to him."Minji-ah,I just remembered,you used this guy’s picture as your wallpap---"Minzy covered Bom’s talkative mouth as her face turns to red.The other boys started teasing the Sehun guy too!But his expression did not even changed >_<

 

"UNNIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!”Minzy just squeals from humiliation.And Bom just did a peace sign as if she’s innocent.

To my surprise,I am smiling like an idiot and I feel like teasing her too!Hahaha!"It's not what you think I just like the way he dances…"Minzy tried to explain as she looks to the floor,afraid of eye contact to her crush.

 

"But I dance better than him!”This guy just popped in front of us and just danced ily. ”By the way I am Kai~"

 

“Bom,you’re drooling”She blinked hard and started hitting me.Hahahaha!I can see in her face that she’s thinking of erted thoughts!

 

“Yahhhh!!!I am not drooling!!!!”I can hear the other boys preventing themselves from laughing hard. ”WHAT’S SO FUNNY!!!!”The boys became silent in an instant.I really pity her future husband >_<

 

"I am Kyungsoo"the man with big eyes said formally then bowed.Oh!He is the man a while ago who is holding  pan!

 

"Hi!My name is Chen.Nice to meet you up close and personal"He shook our hands one by one like a politician.

 

"My name is Xiumin"Another with a cute cheeks!!!It looks so fluffy!!!I wanna touch it!!!

 

"I'm Lay"He looks sad…and seeing him like that makes our mood sad too!

 

"Are you okay?"I tried to ask him and he smiled,but his eyes still looks sad or just sleepy?

 

"Yes"

 

"You look so sad...Don’t commit suicide,arasso?"Bom said and he chuckled.

 

"This is just my normal expression"Errr,he gives me a depressing aura!

 

Out from nowhere,this hyperactive man…"MY NAME IS PARK CHANYEOL BUT DARA NOONA YOU CAN ALWAYS CALL ME TARSIER!!!"The depressing aura I felt,is instantly wiped because of his high energy and addictive smiles.

 

"Now he is proud of being a Tarsier"Kris said and the members are trying so hard not to burst into laughter.

 

“Aigoo~~If you just know Dara noona!He is a die-hard fanboy of yours!”Chen said and Chanyeol started to panic because his other members are now spilling his darkest secret to me.hahaha!“He keeps a lot of your posters!”

 

“His phone is incredibly not full of but your pictures”Kai said as he snatch Chanyeol’s phone and showed it to me. >///< This boys!

“Yah!!!Give it to meeeee!!!”I can no longer explain Chanyeol’s face.No words can explain how red he is!

 

“But beware…he might turn into a sasaeng and steal all your underwears”Kyungsoo said out of nowhere.Honestly,I find it really creepy!

 

“Aisssssh~~~Don’t believe him Noona!He has a phobia because the sasaengs stole his undies”Kyungsoo looked serious.I think he still can’t over that accident :( I hope it won’t happen again :( I feel so blessed to have lovable fans.

 

“You don’t have to steal her undies Chanyeolie!I’ll sell it to you~~~”I gave Bom a death stare that didn’t seem to extinguish her craziness.

 

"Excuse us noona~we are just going to cook for all of you"The kyungsoo guy said but almost all of them went to the kitchen leaving Kris and Chanyeol.

 

"I will help with the cooking!!!"Bom ran to catch up with them.When it comes to food,she's the most active.

 

"Can I explore the place?"Minzy asked Kris and he guided her leaving me and Chanyeol alone.

 

Its awkward.Chanyeol seems to be lost with his thoughts.He is just standing in front of me while scratching the back of his neck.The awkwardness makes me uncomfortable…

 

“Can you slap me noona?” my eyes widened when his nose nearly touched mine,he just suddenly moved closer to my face!

 

“A-re y-y-ou cra-zy?”I don’t know why I am stuttering right now,it’s just…he is too close!

 

“I just want to make sure that I am not dreaming”His breath is warm in my face and I can see doubt in his eyes.”I dreamt this moment so many times...and I just want to make s---“I did what I’ve always wanted to do in the beginning.I playfully squish his cheeks and stretched it until he shouted from pain.

 

“Dreams do come true”I smiled brightly at him as he touches his red cheeks.He stared at me for like 30 seconds then he fainted?!

 

Chanyeol.

 

Am I having a heart attack?I placed my hands in my chest and I can feel my heart beating very fast as if it’s going to explode from too much feels.

 

“Are you okay???!”Dara Noona quickly kneeled down to check me and I just smiled goofily at her worried pretty face.”Yah!Park Chanyeol!!!”Omo!She even called me in my complete name *O* and her face is once again close to mine,my heart is going to burst,I can’t breathe! ”What’s with you???”

 

I inhaled deeply,I can even smell her sweet scent!,so I can regain my sanity.”I’m okay noona~~~”I stood up and slapped myself.Park Chanyeol!!!Stop fanboying in front of your angel!

 

I'm not yet done with the GIFs for our internet is very slow :( I'll fix it tom~~~And I will post the other parts soon after editing :) Comments juseyo!