jealousy(II)

Marrying A Doctor Who's 10 yr Older Than Me!

Gong___( you):

Your mom rolled her eyes,you dont even listen what she said just now,then she go to kitchen.You noticed that ur mom wearing her office dress.Then you quickly turn to ur Besties..

Both of your bestfriend grinning,G.na started scream  " yahh!~ I missed you!!! " ,she waving, You waved her back then lean closer to That ajushii ear  and whispered to him "yah..put me down on sofa and please go upstair..arasoo?" ,he nodded then put u down on sofa ,He do what you told to do,But then he looked back at you and stopped at the stair,You saw him standing there, "go..." You shuuh him away,He look down then stomped his foot at every step he made to go up stair.You rolled ur eyes then turned to ur two beloved bff "come in! You guyss!!" you welome them to go inside

 

"___. slow down ur voice,your father will..urm never mind,you know what will happen if he saw you with Zico"your mom whispered ,she pop out from the kitchen, "arasoo umma.." Two of them greet your mom then sat on opposite sofa, "you not going to school today?" Zico started the conversation,"no..I'm not." you shook ur head.

"what about ur stuff..err is it okey?" Gna quickly asked you after Zico did,"about that...huh, i can't walk to be save.But I'm sure I'll be okey." you looked down then give them a small smile.

It so obviously that Gna didnt tell  what actually happen to you that night at Zico,She keep it secret ,that's why Zico the one who asked you many questions,After a while,Gna looked her watch,"we're late! see you later ___-ahh" gna said as she stand up then Zico stand too

"you guys want to left already?"you stand up too,Zico shrugged then walked to you to say goodbye "see you later.."he hugged you but then ur mom clear "you guys death if ur dad saw it..."your mom mumble,You and Zico pushed eachother

Then Gna hugged you,"i'll miss you..see you later.." she hugged you more tightly ,You just nodded."who's the guy that carried you earlier?..."she said in lower tone that only both of you can heard,You widen ur eyes,You let go of her.."urm..he's a doctor.." you gave her awkward smile,she look at you then whispered,"he's too hot to became a doctor." You gave her a look like 'What?!'

"G ,let's go.. see ya later aunty~ " Zico interput then waved you and bowed to ur mom,G.na just go with little chuckled then did the same things like Zico.

"aunty,we're going!' Zico and Gna shouted from outside.

,"be save while walking dears!" your mom waved from the branda,You lay on the couch.You want to spent time with them more ,sadly they have to go to school,You're mom come inside "sweety..im going to work and your father as well so you going to stayed with Jiyong today." your mom took the car key.

"mworago?!! you guys never come back....Don't you see your daughter HERE need her lovely parent accompany?! I'm a girl who want to spent time more with my parent-" but your words been cutted by ur father,you turned at ur father

"___,we're busy and that's it,You're staying..We're already spent time with you for two days,now we have to go to work back,arasoo?" you father buttoned his longsleeve and slowly walked down stair. "ugh! two days are not enough!appa! "you crossed ur arm.

"stop being like little kid ,sweety.And dont invited your two friends come over..."he walked to you then ur head and kissed ur forehead,Your mom ruffle ur hairs." we're going..annyeong!" they both wave you , " ugh! you dont know how HURT being alone!" You whined,then ur mom gave you a look.

"arasoo..annyeong." You wave them back but still sulking.they closed the door,then you heard the car sound vroomed away,

"argh!!" you kicked the air crazily , "kwenchanna?" you heard that ajushii voice from ur back. "WHAT?!?" you looked at him with mad look."omo..omo..you scared me" he hold his chest and slowly walk to you and sat beside you,You rolled ur eyes,"Mom and dad already go to worked?" he asked you while switch on the TV.

You just nodded then scrolling ur phone up and down,"You know i need to tell you something" He turns to you."what is it?" you said in unintrested tone.

"are you okey to stayed here for couple of hour,I need to go to see my friends this mid day-" you cut his words,"GO AHEAD LEAVE ME ALONE!!" you really mad at everyone,leave you alone again!! you felt like there is no used to live anymore,You ran upstair to ur room,then you go straight to your bathroom,crying ,you sick of being alone..

Kwon Jiyong pov:

"____.."I called her out, I'm shocked with her action o.o,so I ran after her,she went upstair then slammed the bathroom's door,"___-ah? I'm sorry..what's going on? Okey...I'm sorry if i said something wrong-"

"ARGH!!" she screamed then i heard broken glass.o.o

"____-AHH!! Tell me something..what is going on?.." I lower down my voice as I heard her crying.. then she sobbing..I just stand there.

 

We been there for a while ,her sobbing slowly gone .. I just stand there waiting for her to cool down,seriously I dont know what happen! -.-  then 20 minute later.

"J-Jiyong A-ahh.." I heard her voice with little sobbing,Then the door unlocked.she open the door , I saw her sllowen eye from crying, I stared at her then smile weakly at her," nae?" 

"w-what's d-date f-for t-today  ?" she asked me but still sobbing.she asked me about The date? , I'm laughing...seriously what is wrong with her?XD

she gave me a look,"I-I am bleeding But-"  I stop laughed and widen my eyes ,I push the door abit then pick her up to bed,

"I told you not to MOVE your leg ,last night!" I scolded her then put her down,quickly take my things to check her.

"yah..ajushii..I'm sorry ..because i didnt listen to you..but i dont know either it's bleeding or I'm just on my period."She said.

I turned to her,she shrugged "What the date today?" she asked me with annoying tone."It's didnt bleeding like yesterday?" i ignored her question and raised my eye brow,

"NO..ergh,urm what month today ? almost end of july?" she asked me again while counting something with her finger, "That's a good signed!! " i grinned and ran to her. "Ahh chincha.."she glared at me who sat beside her,I stayed still and shut my mouth ,She grabbed my phone all of sudden

"omo" i quickly grab it back."urgh I just want to look calendar..ergh, like i care your cheek being kissed by someone..."she rolled her eyes then look away from me.I looked at my phone wallpaper picture..it's my birthday party last year picture,Dara noona posed like kissing my cheek while i'm holding my cake.

 

I turns to this creepy girl,she still look at other side.

 

 

Gong_____(you):

You saw his wallpaper with a girl,she look so cute...But your heart is burning to see that,You cursing the girl and That prevert too in inside,you dont want to see his face..such a playboy..-,-

"my phone downstair.." you stand up to take it but he grab ur wrist,while check his phone.

"arasoo..yes ,it almost end of july.." he turned to you back.you let go his grip.

"huh.." you let out a small sighed then want to go to ur closet where you put ur pad,

"eyy? where are you going? I didnt said you can walked around...We still dont know what will happen later on.."he grab ur wirst back.

"do you want to see this bed become bloody?" you rolled ur eye. " And i need to go to bathroom..to cleen up thebrokenglass and I need to shower." you mumble and gave him ur fake smile and ogled at him.

"arasoo..sweety~"he stand up then pinched ur both cheek,

"aw..aw.. stop it.." it's not even hurt ,you just acted to stop him from doing that..

"come, I'll carry you.."he lift you up, "Aishhh! you did this on purpose.."you cross ur arm,he look down at you,he shook his head then chuckled ,while walking towards ur closet.

"Just for this week ,for 7 days...i'll carry you around while you just sit around and didnt move ur adroble short leg ,okey?"he put you down,you guys infront of ur closet."pinky promise?" he let out his pinky finger.

"short?! eyy" you tried to punched him but he grab ur fist,and show his pinky finger while raised his eyebrows with a cute smile.

You stand there look at his pinky."But i still can walk right?" you asked him,"yes but better dont move your leg" he put away his pinky finger ,he rubbing his back ear.

"urm.."you open ur closet then take ur pad,"for 7 days?"you asked him again after took out one of ur pad.

"well,we need to see the result first.." he shrugged,"I can walk but not so often?,OKEY...i promise not to move my legs EXCEPT when i take shower..?,arasoo? pinky promise!" that idea cross you mind ,You smile at him without you noticed while let out ur pinky finger to him.

He stared at you then gave you a smile that he always gave,he linked his pinky finger on yours."OK!"

You then realised that you guys smile to eachother,you put away ur finger and grab ur towel quickly went to ur bathroom.You closed the door by against on it.You breath in and out 'what happen to me??! why did i smile at him? ergh..damn it! 

Kwon Jiyong(Gd) pov:

she ran away to bathroom,I just stand there because of her smile,it so lovely..and cute- AHH cut it out GD!! That creepy girl never like you!! hmm :(

oh!we havent eat breakfast yet,better I go down stair.."___-ahh! I go downstair! key?" I walked infront of the bathroom door,she open it and surprised that i'm infront there ,she look up at me "arasoo.." then she slammed the door."PAKK!" i closed my eyes tightly it's almost hit my nose.huhu.. I go downstair after that..du ..du..du..duu..du~ Infront of the kitchen,look on the icebox ,I took out everthings that i need on the court,I stand there thinking about her..is she okey upstair? urgh.. I'm afraid the thing that hurt her come again,I slowly walked out to check her,but while walking in living room,I glance at the frame that beautifully arrangged and look at those pictures one by one...there's Alot of little girl pictures..And it's her ..That creepy girl are so cute,she smiled and grinned then i walked  while anylzed every photo of That creepy girl with her parents,Then I moved my eyes on the wall where the family portraits she's just beautiful as she is- Wait!wait! what am i doing?! -.-

 

Huh~ better check her out before..something happen.I ran upstair and open the door.."He's a jerk! jerk! I hate Him! " I heard her from bathroom . "did she said Im a Jerk?" I said in low tone, I shook my head and go back down to cook something plus I'm hungry and She sound Alright..Walked down stair.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

an hour later...

I'm all Done! I smell all my foods and stastified with it,Clean up my hand and walked up stair.I'm infront of her door and open it,I peek out.."high~ high~ i'm so ~ high~ high~high~ up in the sky-" she singing My song that I singed  with Top while comb her wet hairs but she stoped after saw me.We made eyes contacted then she turns away.I'm smilling  then walked towards her, "You sang my-" she cutted my words, "your phone driving me crazy.."She just comb her hair without looking at me."oh really?" 

I quickly grab my phone that on her bed.

'Daesung-ID Caller (60 missed calls)' o.o seriously!

"since when It's ringging?" I asked her, "since I'm taking shower...it rang like all the time-"

"High high~ I'm so high-" it's ringging again ,I quickly answered it.

Gong____(you) pov:

huh...That ringtone played again!? It's of course called from his two Girlfriends,huh Playboy...err.. You glared him from the reflect the mirror,"okey I'll be there!~ dont worry...You guys going to be fine" he smirked.then he still talked and walking around,it felt  Like One year waiting for him done talking ...-.-

Then You could heard the doorbell rang. o.o "yah...ajushii... there someone downstair.." you called him. He end his words then walk to you,"oh..okey i get it."  he walked but you stopped him ."No! I dont want people know about our marriage! urmm carry me downstair..I get them" he straightly walk to you back and carried you.You felt nervoused,what if the neigbourhood visit and find out about I'm marriage! errgh! NO!WAY!

The door bell still rang,you guys infront of the main door,That ajushii put you down and you tell him to hide behind the door.You open it! and tadaa!!! you saw your Gna and Zicoo!?.

Kwon Jiyong (GD) pov:

"hyung~~ please dont mad at us.."

"you called me bcause of  this? you know...I hate when you guys make decision without my premission."

"N-nae we know.."

"didnt Dara-noona warned you guys already?"

"yea..she did but since you rarely come and we need announced the winner,please dont mad at us ,please ?-"

"okey I'll be there!~ dont worry..you guys going to be FINE''I smired, "hyung~~~ please forgive us!" he know that everything I said are opposite.

"Did you guys did anything that Without my premission? before i really going mad."

"er....nothing"his voice shaking

"you better tell me before-" he turned off the phone..I shook my head.

"yah...ajushhi there someone downstair" That creepy girl called me.

I walked to her and I can heard the doorbell rang....*skipp this part* I hide behind the door,then in 0.5 sec after she open it,she scream like crazy..

"what are you guys doing here?"she wispered

"does your mom and dad home?"that girl i bet she's Gna,asked ___.

"Did you guys escaped?! wut r you guys thinking?" ___ asked back.

"Ani..we're just want to visited you since it's break time." zico or wut ever i heard that guy voice .I pouted there,just listen thier talking.

"how do you guys escaped from the security?"

"we have new security,The good thing is both of the security are my friend.You know I have alots of friends!" that guy answered.

"have you eaten already , if you want we will cook for you-" gna voice

"Chakaman!? you can't walk around __ ahh! but how do you manage to go downstair..."Zico cutted Gna words while pushed the door alittle bit to took alook at __.

"er..about that urm......" My body almost crush between the wall and the door ,because of that guy ! aish.she...talking with her friend there..

I'm stood hiding here like nothing...huh -.- Since she have her friend better I went out,To scolded everyone... huh..

"pst.." I called her..but she ignore me! Then I heard that guy said "Is that food? You even cook? gosh! G..I think we need to stayed here..___-ahh I'll carry you around okey."

"___. You know you can,t walked around!" G.na scolded her.

"since already cooked,you havent eat?.so do we..Let's go,I'll carry you" That guy said to My ___! how dare him! Okey ! THAT'S IT I'M NOT Going anywhere!!! this bastard even want to carry my wife,he doesnt sound like __'s boyfriend..or what ever they just more like chingu and his not going to touch my girl! I'm really pissed off! 

"okey! that's it she is okey with me. And I'm the one who cook not her!" i pulled out the door wider to get out from hiding.I dont know what i'm felt now,I'm just mad maybe?..huh..

"omo!!" both of them shocked when saw me.I looked at ___, like why you  didnt tell them the truth ?!!?! I rolled my eyes and looked at thi-is t-tall? guy o.o I just gulped,but I put away my fear just because he is tall and a little bit good looking,doesnt mean he can touch my WIFE! I glared at him,He look down at me weirdlly.

"He's a DOCTOR of mine!" ___ stated.

"What?!?! " both of them screamed. "ugh! okey...let's just chill out in living room,I'll explained everythings Zi~,G~"__make puppy eyes to them.I just staring at her..she never acted at me like this.

"Come inside! you guys sat there, okey?" This creepy girl pulled them in ,Both of them narrowed their eyes on her.Then she just push them away..to living room,She peek out her head to outside from left to right then closed the door.Then I stopped her when she trying to walked away,without said anything I just carry her to the sofa.She just stay still ,didnt talk or scolded me.

"oh maa gahhh~~" both of her bestfriend? or what ever ,both of they jaws drop when I carry her to sofa,What's wrong with this people? I glared at both of them as I put down My ___ and sat beside her. Two of them look at me then __ repeatly. Then both of them glared me,of course I glared them back. 

"Guys!! please stop the glaring things..okey?" Three of us turn to her who massaged her temple.

"Okey! OKey! firstly! did You parents..Let him to touched you body? 2ndly is HE even STAYED  with you in same roof!? that is possible!!?" that girl with her bang hair exclaimed."G..please slow down your voice...I know this crazy but believe or not he's my...." she stopped her words. "husband?" Zico frowned."Zico..ah.. it's not-" __ slowly look at him. mean while G.na just closed and me ..watching this dramatic mode all sudden.

"I didnt BELIEVE this!! ,Why? why?! ___-ah.. I really can't understand you!" He stood up while shouting..I dont know what is happening right now.He ran off from the house.

"Zico!'' __and Gna called him out.__ looked at me with her eyes full of tears.

"Jiho! AH! waited! ...___-ah, I ran after him,okey? " Gna patted __ back then went out.

"JIYONG.I.HATE.YOU." she look at me with fire eyes and ran upstair again!!

"____-ahh! wait!,Wait ! ..." I ran after her again ! ,she slammed hard her bedroom,s door. I open the door and saw her Jump to her bed crying.She hugged her pillow.I slowly closed the door then walked to her."__-ah? what is going on?" I sat on the edge of her bed. She sat up then faced me,"J-jiyong! why do you reveal yourself! " She hit me with the pillow. I just sat there saying nothing,I just can't control my felling earlier..If only i just hide there nothing going on!

"YOU R JUST AN ANNOYED GUY WHO RUINED MY ENTIRE LIFE!! " She moved towards me,then hit my right arm.I Let her did that...after awhile she stopped and rest her fist  beside me while sobbing. "__-ah are you done yet?" I change the mode since she looked cool down already, Something just tell me not to fight her back .I dont know what happen to me..I used to be the coldest guy in the world..but with her is different!

 

"NAPPUEN NAMJA!" she pushed me while let out small laugh."There you go.."I smiled at her .

"ZICO is my first love..." she took her pillow and hugged it and continue her words ,"...but my parents don't like our relationship to go on..huh.." without her noticed she lean beside me.I just nodding on everythings she said. "He's your boyfriend? "I asked her without hesisted,"my ex.. but I think we still love eachother, I still like him.."she smiled while talking about him,such a lucky guy..I wished she smile like this forever ! 

 

©asianfanfic.Ihatemygrandma.2013-2014

 

-------------------------------------------------august,and it gd's month^^------------------------------------------------

hey guys so sorry with this boring and such a LONG fic I ever update! sorry about the title ... I might put jealousy felling of gd and ___ at some of chappie...huhu I'm sorry... with this long and boring story..I,ll be back with some fun things to read, 100+ subbie my gosh.. thanks reader.. dropped ur comments!!!!