Prolouge

Prince in disguise

"Oh, coffee latte would be nice. Thank you."

The waiter wrote down the order on his notebook immediately as soon as Minseok said it and left the two men on their table alone afterwards with a bow. Minseok sighs before staring at the , oh he really meant Luhan by that, sitting in front of him. He don't really have any idea on what he is doing here with the devil but he could care less because he's here now. The thought of running away or punching Luhan's face once crossed his mind but he just shooed the thoughts away. Watching the assho- Luhan staring at his nails like it's the most precious thing in the world made Minseok irked a little bit more. Luhan, feeling the stare of Minseok, lifted his head up and stared back in return.

"Is there any dirt on my face?" Luhan snapped. "Or... I'm too good looking to caught your attention for that long?"

Luhan leans on his chair with a smirk plastered on his face. Oh how Minseok wanted to punch that smirk out of him.

"Dream on." Minseok said, annoyed. "Let's get this started and end this conversation quick because your face is seriously annoying me."

Luhan laughs and nodded his head as a reply.

"What do you want from me, cutie?"

Wipe that ing smirk off and don't call me cutie. 

"Stay away from my friends."

The doe-eyed guy widens his eyes in surprise (well that's what Luhan wants him to think but hell he in acting) and dramatically drops his hand on the table, making a loud bang sound that caught other people's attention around the cafe. Minseok cursed him for that. He knew that Luhan is not aware that he hates attention and judging eyes watching him, it makes him feel extremely uncomfortable. He coughed loudly and the people watching them took it as sign to get the hell back to their own business. 

"But I can't do that!"

Luhan exlaimed dramatically again and Minseok swear that the want to throw his fist on his face is raging.

"Look, Luhan," He started, "My friends has nothing to do with you. They have lives. You have one too. I am here to ask you that live your own and leave the two alone." 

Sounding calm is very hard for the latter, but he still tried. Minseok averted his gaze on the table.

"You don't have any idea how much pity I felt when I saw them whining about how annoying you could get." Minseok bits his lips, lifting his head to look at Luhan and added, "You don't have any idea how annoying their whining sound are, It's damn high pitched!"

Luhan crosses his arms, all ears for Minseok. 

"You don't obviously have any idea how cute Kyungsoo was when he batted his eyelashes that I couldn't say no and went straight to the school to look for you." 

Luhan smiles at him.

"You don't have any slightest idea how stubborn Baekhyun was, he nearly crashed our dorm down!"

Luhan nodded.

"And lastly, you don't have any idea how much, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, and most importantly, me, hates you!"

Luhan nodded again.

"I hate you to death, oh my god, I want to freaking set you on fire and just watch you burn because it's beautiful."

And a nod from Luhan again.

"I hate you so much that I want to wipe your face with a cheese grater."

Oh yes another nod.

"I hate you so so so so so m—"

 

 

"Okay stop right there cutie."

Minseok blinked, not only because of to the sudden cut Luhan made but also to the nickname yet he tried his best to ignore it and stares at Luhan, who has his fingers on his chin looking like he's in deep thought. He stayed like that for a while and the other grew impatient. Minseok was about to start ranting again when Luhan fingers went to his lips to shut him up. Minseok, too absurd to the situation, closed his mouth and tried to relax his raging feels down.

"Do you really want me to stay away from your friends?"

This stupid deer. With rolling eyes and a poker face, Minseok nodded his head and he felt that Luhan is leaning closer to him. oh my god what am i gonna do

 

Minseok watched Luhan's face slowly getting closer to his face because he couldn't do anything about it, he's too surprised and stoned to even move. Luhan smirk grew wider and wider, and Minseok annoyance grew wider as well. Luhan stops in front of Minseok's face, which both lips are only two centimeters away, and smiles sweetly yet mockingly at him.

 

"Then, bun boy, be my girlfriend." 

 

 

 

 

Minseok swear that if there's a rope near his seat, he won't hesitate to tie it around his neck and propably hang himself and die.

 

He also swear to almighty heaven that he has the same organ with this er in front of him.

 

Is this guy gone crazy?

 


Author's note:

Holaaa, I know this is really short but this is just a prolouge and probably a sneak-peak of what is the fic all about ehehehe sorry for the use of swear words okay i think it's just suitable because MINSEOK HATES LUHAN SO MUCH OH MY GOD HOW MINSEOK WISH HE COULD BURY LUHAN ALIVE NOT IN JUST THE GROUND BUT ALSO HELL- weeps yeah that is my explanation i'm so sorry ;u;

i hope you guys liked it so far omg i need some reaction. especially in my english ;;;;;

thank you and have a nice day o/