Weird encouters of the day!

Don't Judge a Book By It's Cover

Hana was greatful she had a friend like Dongwoon. She was thinking about the moving all when she was working.

"Sir here is your coffee...Oh sorry!" Hana exclaimed. She was noticing and she had spilled coffee all over the customer.

"YAH! Be more careful next time! I just got this jacket!"shouted the angry customer. At first he looked like an emotionless guy when he entereed the cafe then BOOM came an explosion of anger.

Hana sighed as she took the garbage to the back. "He has such a hot temper! I hope I don't see him ever again!" Just then unexpectedly there was a tap on her shoulder.

"Hey there sweet thang. Wanna grab a bite?" asked the voice behind her. She didn't want to turn around but she had to turn around to get back to the cafe. She got forcefully pulled around and staring straight into the guy's eyes. It was so hard to resist  She tried to push him off but he was too strong for her.

"YAH! Get off of me!" "But you're so beautiful I just wanna....." He cut off by a sudden voice.

"YAH! KIKWANG! What are you doing!?! Get back here!" yelled a voice down the road. "Well gotta go so see ya later!" He quickly let go of her gave her a quick wink on left  and went to the voice." I seriously need to be more careful!"

She got back to the cafe and quickly finished off the day. She decided to go for a final walk through the park before going home to pack up foro the move. *Today has been too weird. First I forget school ended then I meet Dongwoon afer that I spill coffee on a customer then a ert shows up! I'm so unlucky.* The only thing she was happy about was that she finally got a place to stay.