EH?!? I HAVE TO STAY WITH THEM!

Don't Judge a Book By It's Cover

*This must be it* thought Hana. She stared at the door where it was supposed to be Dongwoon's house. She decided to ring the doorbell. No answer. "Hello? HELLO?!?"

"Who are you?" asked a voice behind her. "I'm a friend of Dongwoon's and this is his house. Do you know Dongwoon? He's letting me stay here." "Well I'll let you in. I'm Hyunseung by the way." "Oh....ok" Hana said in a surprised and flustered way. *How does he know how to get in?* thought Hana as she stepped in the house. "Why are there so many shoes and coats?" "Oh that's probably the other guys. I didn't know Dongwoon had a girlfriend. How's he treating you?" " What!?! NO! I'm not his girlfriend." "Ok then here have a coke." " Thanks."

"Ok. Call you later. Bye," Dongwoon said on the phone as he walked in the room. He stopped when he saw Hana glaring at him. He smiled a sorry smile.

"Stop hitting me! I would have told you but you ran off too fast!" exclaimed Dongwoon. "Ok I have 5 more people living with me. You've already met Hyunseung. You'll meet Junhyung, Doojoon, Yoseob, and Kikwang later," "WHAT!?! KIKWANG!?!?"  And that's how everything got worse.

--------

This is kinda a weak chapter but I was in a hurry so yeah. More is coming up! Sorry if any grammar mistakes or so.