88Wolf : 5 Beast

EXOTiCs : 88 wolf
KRINGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Recess time! but,after teacher allow us to go recess,not even a student walking out from the class.I look at what they looking at.Oh!They looking at a group of boys that walking out from the class. After all of the boys in the group has go out from the class,everyone rushing out."Weird.This school really weird" I say in low voice.After a few minute tidy up my things,I walk to the class front door.I avoid myself from stepping outside the class when I hear something like someone punch the locker. ______________________________________ -5BEAST pov------------------------ Xiumin kick one of the locker door."Who are you that want to ruin our rules here?" Lay says to a girl that lean against the locker.The girl tremble." I'm so-sorry..I d-don't me-mean to do like that because…" the girl try to end her sentence but Tao punch the locker beside her face.The girl hold her breath.If he not cautious, just 1 inch,the girl will die because of Tao fist.The girl start to cry.Then follow by another two girl that sitting on the floor."Why you cry?I can't continue my session if you cry.Kris,can I pass it to you?"Xiumin says to Kris.Kris smirk and walk near the girl that lean at the locker after Xiumin walk toward Kai.Kris pat the girl hair and moves his face near the girl's face.He smile."If you and your 2 other friends don't want to lost your ity,then stop playing with us" Kris whisper softly to the girl ear.The girl sweat a lot.'Good job,Kris' Kai thought in himself.Kris move aside.Kai squat and pull a girl hair.The girl shout in pain and start to cry.All of they guy laugh creeply.################################~My POV ~########### "I can't just stand here!" I say slowly I grasp my hand and nod.I step outside the class.I walking towards the 5 guys that have behavior like demon.All eyes on me."Yaa!Is it fun to hear a girl screaming and cry?" I pull the 3 girls to stand behind me."Just stupid one will do like this to girl" I stare at them.Boy with chinese face and and white hair have grasp their hand to form fist.A guy that name Lay on his name tag quickly grab their hand.I push the 3 girls to walk to the cafeteria .Kai has reach his anger maximum."Yaa!Don't you know we have built rip for someone who fight against us even with words!"kai shout loudly."Ok.Ok.Please built for them too" I shout back and point to all girls in front of me.///////////////////////////////////////////////////////// Kai POV * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** I punch the locker." She maybe don't know who are you" Lay pat my shoulder." Ye,maybe she will know about us in just 20 min from now"Xiumin say to me and look at his watch."They are going to cafeteria. We should ask another to look over them"Kris says to me.I smirk.