XOXO : First Class

EXOTiCs : 88 wolf
/////////////~My POV~\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ I follow my new homeroom teacher from behind.Another student from another class keep looking at me with different expression. There are some boy making wolf-whistle.Although I didn't look at them, I still know that what they doing is for me.After pass all strange class,I see my teacher stop in front of a door. "This is your new class" she says to me.I look at the sign board above the class door. .'Why are the name of the class in this school is weird?I've walk passed by Vampire class,Wonderland class and many more!' I thought to myself and walking into the class.All of the student in that class doing their own work. Laugh,chat,run and even sleep.The teacher clearing . All of the student start walking to their own place. >>>>>>>>>>>>><>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "Student, I introduce you to a new student" when the teacher trying to explain more about me,a guy that sit at the back of the class raising his hand."Yes Mr.Kai" the teacher says to the guy.The guy stand up.All eye on him."The student will be in this class or the other class?" Kai ask to the teacher.All the student inside the class laugh except me.'Hey!That rude,boy!' I thought in myself.He then sit back and give high-five to his friends.I don't know why but I feel really angry with his stupid question. I try to cool down as I see the teacher's face has turn to red.I smile.'Yah!Be careful boy.The teacher will turn into a big dinosaur in just 5 second!' I look at the guy or Kai.With low voice, I count from one - five and…The teacher smile at the guy."Good question Mr.Kai" the teacher say to Kai.'What the heck?' I curse out in myself."She will be…" the teacher were going to answer the guy question. I quickly cut her sentence."It's okay Mrs.Hyesung.You don't need to answer a question that the asking person has already know the answer.Okay guys.My name is Se-ra.Oh Se-ra" I talk as loud as I can to all the student in the class.Maybe I can call them,Friends.I look at the guy that asking stupid questions, oh sorry,I mean the boy that ask super stupid question. My eyes move to other student after give Kai a free sharp glance."If anyone who can't spell or say that name, you can just call me Elsa.I'm from Australia. But,I know korean language a bit.I didn't know too much about korean-culture.So,i hope we can be friend coz my parents say that korean people is friendly and kind.I hope so,what my parents say is true" I end up my introduction by making sharp ogle to a group of boy at the back of the class.All of the student in the class (except the group of guy at the back) and even teacher are startle to my introduction. I clap my hands twice making them back to reality."So,where's my place?" I ask Mrs. Hyesung.The teacher walk to the of the class (not too back just 3/5 line of desk).I follow Mrs.Hyesung from behind."You can choose your place" she wait for my decision by standing beside me.I walk to a place near a boy with white hair.When I touch the desk beside the boy place,the table shaking.All of the student shock except the 5 guy near his place.The boy stare at me with his sharp eyes.'You don't use your leg to kick but to walk' I look at the white hair boy.I quickly put my bag to a place in front of the empty place near the white hair guy.I smile at the boys that sit beside me.He just smile back at me and continue look outside the window.The teacher walk to the in front of the class.