"THREE GUYS MEET & TELL US HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THEM"

BAD/GOOD GIRL

Hebe: "Eh!" looking confuse...

Diana is already letting the person came into the living room.. Everyone was looking at him.. Hebe who was shock that she see the guy who she just meet at the mall is here too... She thought to herself, "What the hell is that dude doing here.. Why do they just keep on coming here for... This is no place for them to come and hang out.. .. What was their problem anyways... And...." got interrupted by Kenji.

Kenji: smile at Hebe.... "Long time no see, Hebe... So, how was your day..."

Hebe: "Eh! Ummm.. Ken-Kenji.. What are you doing here..." looking confuse...

Kenji: "Didn't we just promise that we would hang out together today.. Since, today seem to be a nice day... So, why don't we go and have some fu..." looking at both Danson and Aaron...

Hebe: "Ummm... Kenji.. If you don't mind, then do you want to join us watching television..."

Kenji: "Hebe, I'm so happy that you want me to join you watching a television.. It would be my honor to stay with you today...." smile at Hebe..

Hebe: "Oh! Okay.. Well, why won't we go sit over where the television is at...."

All four of them went to sit where the television is at.. They were sitting there about 5 minute when Kenji put suddenly put his arm around Hebe shoulder.. Hebe was shock by it when Kenji just did that.. She push his arm away from her.. Then she move to the edge of the couch..

Hebe: "Kenji.. Why won't you sit over that end and I sit over here okay.." fake smile...

Kenji: "Aww.. Hebe, that really hurt you know that.. Come on, it just normal for a guy to do that and it not like I will do anything to you... Okay, just relax..." moving slower to Hebe when a hand suddenly grab Kenji shirt...

Aaron: "Look, I don't know who the you are, but you have no right to touch her and plus she is uncomfortable from you touching her shoulder..." got mad...

Kenji: "Oh! Really.. 'smirk' Well, between me and Hebe are way closer then you and her.. Plus, I don't even en know you either, you so call wanna be gangster..."

Aaron: "Why, won't we try it... If I am a gangster or not.. And plus I am not the type of guy who just wanna be a gangster cause I really am a gangster..."

Kenji: "Oh! Really.. Ha.. I don't even en care who the you are, but I am here for Hebe not for you okay.. I am not gay..."

Aaron: "You.." got really mad and about to punch him when Hebe yell at them...

Hebe: got mad and started to yell at them... "HEY! DON'T YOU GUY JUST BE QUIET SINCE I AM STILL WATCHING THE TELEVISION.. AND PLUS THIS IS NOT YOUR HOME THAT YOU CAN FIGHT WHENEVER YOU WANT... IF YOU GUY REALLY WANT TO FIGHT THAT MUCH THEN GO FIGHT OUTSIDE AND DON'T EVER COME INSIDE OF THE HOUSE UNDERSTAND.. SHESH.. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUY DOING HERE ANYWAYS.." still got piss....

Aaron let go of Kenji.. They went to sit down when Aaron grab Kenji and put him to sit where he use to sit... Aaron than sit at the end of the couch where Hebe was sitting at... Everyone were quiet and started to watch television... Hebe was uncomfortable sitting there watching television with them.... Then Aaron started to spoke up cause it was too quiet..

Aaron: "What the hell are you doing here, Danson.."

Danson: "Look, Aaron.. I'm here cause I just wanted to hangout with a friends okay... How about you, Aaron.. Don't you hate Hebe then why the hell are you doing here too.. Plus, aren't you suppose to be with your friends somewhere else..."

Aaron: "Really.. If you going to see a friends then why don't you just go.. Why are you even coming here when you say that you are going to see a friends.. Plus, if you really want to know why I am here then I'll tell you.. I sleep over here last night and where I am is none of your damn business..."

Kenji&Danson: "EH!" looking surprise when Aaron say that...

Danson: "What do you mean by sleeping over.. Huh.. When I say that I am going to see a friends and that friend is Hebe, okay.."

Aaron: "Really.. When do you became Hebe friends..."

Danson: "Ever since Hebe came to our school..."

Aaron: "Eh! hahahaha.. Really.. I didn't know that since you doesn't stand out that much... Whatever.. Anyways who the are you.." looking at Kenji...

Kenji: "I'm also her friends... And who the hell are you, you wanna be gangster..."

Aaron: "I am not wanna be okay.. I am Hebe classmate... Okay.."

Hebe got sick of tired of them talking cause she really think all three of them are really annoying... Hebe thought to herself, "First person is Aaron.. He tell the whole school to bully me cause I just look like a nerd to him.. Then last night he was drunk and his friends just ditch him on the park.. So, me and Amy feel bad for him and then we just took him home.. And he was sleep talking about that he doesn't want his ex-girlfriend or whoever she is to go... Then, this morning he took my glasses and saw how I really look like.. Later on that morning, before I get change he suddenly kiss me on my lips.. Of course, I was shock but somehow I can't really refuse to push him away from me and plus the way he held my hand and I could really just tell that he was a really strong gangster... And I really hate that bastard who think he can do whatever he want just because he is a gangster... Next was Danson, He was my first guy friend when I first came to the school... He help me get through this pass 2 week now from the bully.. Even though, no one want to be my friends but he still stay with me no matter what happen... But I just like him as a brother who care for his sister or a friends who would be there for me... Last is Kenji, He is the only one that know my real true self.. Just because he was listening to my conversation with Lee... That not all, he may know about my personality but he still doesn't know that I know how to fight... That all, I can really describe about those three who are now inside of my house and is about to fight with each other and I doesn't even really know why they decided to argue... Why can't they en stop doing this type of things, It is en annoying.... And plus..." got cut off from her own thought when she heard Amy started talking...

Amy: smile.... "He-Hebe.. Do you guy want some..." looking at Hebe and saw that there were three guy who was sitting there.... "UH! Ne-never mind me asking.. Well, sorry to bother you guy.." about to go when Hebe grab her..

Hebe: smile.. "perfect timing Amy.."

Amy: "Eh!" confuse...

Hebe: whisper.. "Help me..." walking to the couch and put her down... "Well, since I was gonna go and help Diana in the kitchen so, you guy will be talking to my cousin Amy okay..."

Amy: "Eh..." putting on a confuse look...

Aaron: "Hebe, let me help too.." smile at her...

Danson: "No, me..." smile at her...

Kenji: "No, me..." smile at her...

Hebe: got irritating and started to yell at them... "IF YOU GUY DON'T GO BACK TO YOUR SIT THEN I'LL KICK ALL YOU GUY OUT OF THE HOUSE OKAY.. GO BACK AND TALK TO MY COUSIN YOU HEARD ME...." they were shock by Hebe yelling and they started to walk back to their sit.... "There.. You guy have no problem with that right.." say with a sweet voice..

A.D.K.:(Aaron, Danson, Kenji) "No-nope..." still looking at her...

Hebe went to the kitchen to help Diana while everyone was sitting there quietly... Amy look at them and thought to herself, "Hmmm.. So, all three of them have an interest in Hebe... Even though, she might look like a nerd but if they found out that the Hebe they like turn out to be a different Hebe... Ha that what they are getting for, for coming here all at once.. Oh! Well, it just them.. But I wonder why Danson and the other dude is also here.. It not a special day today is it.. Whatever, I maybe noisy and all but it just their problem so I guess I can't get involve with it..." end of thought... They just sit there quietly.. So, Amy just mind her own business no matter how many question she wanted to ask for them but it just not right to get into Hebe private business.. Hebe went to the kitchen to help Diana making some breakfast... In the kitchen Diana just smile at Hebe.. Hebe just look at her with a confuse look..

Hebe: "What..."

Diana: smile.. "OH! Nothing.."

Hebe: "Diana, I know that you really wanted to say something to me... So, why won't you just spit it out already..."

Diana: "Okay.."

Hebe: "So, what is it Diana.."

Diana: "Hebe.. I was wondering why they all came to your house today... Even though, all three of them who doesn't even know each other..."

Hebe: "Well, I was also wondering that to myself too.. Diana.. Aaron and Danson know each other cause they goes to the same school but Kenji who I just meet also came here out of nowhere.."

Diana: "Hebe, I think that a surprising thing that things are happening around you.."

Hebe: "Eh! What are you talking about, Diana.."

Diana: "I think that all three of them who just came today... I was thinking that they might turn out to like you, Hebe.. Even though, you doesn't even know anything yet cause this is your first time that are experience it isn't that right.."

Hebe: "Eh! What are you trying to say, Diana.. I don't understand it.."

Diana: "Hebe, let me ask you something..."

Hebe: "Okay.. What is it..."

Diana: "Do you ever experience in love before.."

Hebe: "Eh! 'shocked by Diana word' Um.. No.. Why!"

Diana: "Really..."

Hebe: "Yea.."

Diana: "Well, I guess this will be your first time ever experience in love.."

Hebe: "Eh! Love.. What are you really talking about, Diana.."

Diana: "Hebe, I think that those three guys like you.. Even though, they doesn't say anything toward you.."

Hebe: "Eh! What do you mean that they like me.. Yea, right.. Diana, don't make me laugh okay.. If you say they like me then I wonder when do they started to like me huh..."

Diana: "Well, that... I don't even know about that but the why I see it with my own two eyes.... That they do like you even if you maybe looking like a nerd.. But I wonder if they found out about you then do you think that they would still like you even you are a bad girl who was hanging out with a group of gangster... And plus your auntie, uncle, and cousins doesn't even knew anything about it.."

Hebe: "They won't know anything about me at all Diana.. But one of them only think that I was just a bad girl like the rest of the girl that he have seen before... And plus auntie and uncle know about me and that not all.. Kathy and Amy also know about me too.."

Diana: "Eh! Really.. So, which one of the guy that think that and how come your auntie and uncle know about that even Kathy and Amy.."

Hebe: "The one who just came and his name is Kenji.. He accidentally over heard me talking to my friend who is in America.. My Auntie is my mom younger sister, so of course she would knew about me and plus my uncle is my auntie husband and plus he is my dad best friends, so they do know a lot about me.. Kathy and Amy only found out about me is that last night I went to help Kathy when she was in trouble like getting herself involve with some gang fight.. So, yea.."

Diana: "Eh! Really.. Wow.. So, are you also gonna let your friends know about you too.."

Hebe: "NO, cause this is the best way of not letting them getting involve with me.. And plus I don't want anyone who are very close to me get hurt.... If I don't hurry up and finish then the people who are close to me will end up just like my parents who I already regretting it...."

Diana: "Hebe... I'm so sorry for bringing up about your painful past.."

Hebe: "It okay.. Since, the past is the past right.. So, I have to let everything go since it is the past that I can't forget.."

Diana: "Hebe, even though your relative in America doesn't care about you but you still have me, your auntie and uncle, Kathy and Amy, your school friends, and plus even though they doesn't really know the real you but they also care about you too Hebe..."

Hebe: "Eh! Who are you talking about.."

Diana: "Those guy who came here today.."

Hebe: "Eh! ahahahahaha.. You are very funny, Diana.."

Diana: "Of course, I am.. Since, I am your best maid aren't I.."

Hebe: "hahahaha.. Yep.."

They just kept on talking while the boys in the living room also having a conversation... Amy was mad cause they acting so en childish.. Then Amy was standing there and the guys started to stand up and then they are started to yelling at each other and they about to get into a fight when she yell at them.....

Amy: "WHAT THE .. WHO THE HELL ARE YOU EN THINK YOU ARE HUH.. LOOK IF ANYONE WHO WANTED TO FIGHT THEN GO OUTSIDE THEN YOU ALL CAN EN FIGHT.. LOOK, DON'T EN ACT LIKE THIS IS YOUR PLAYGROUND YOU ALL CAN PLAY WITH.... WHAT IF HEBE SAW THIS AND DON'T YOU GUY EN KNOW THAT SHE HATE PEOPLE WHO WAS GONNA FIGHT IN THIS PLACE THAT SHE HAS KEPT HER PROMISE TO HER AUNTIE AND UNCLE.. IF YOU ALL MESS THIS PLACE UP SHE WILL BE EN MAD AT YOU GUYS... DON'T YA GUY EN THINK SO HUH..." got really mad cause they was going to fight each other in the house...

All three of them look at Amy with a shock in their face... Of course, it has to be shock to Aaron cause he never see Amy like that before... Then Amy heard a doorbell, so she walk to open the door... She was really shock because random people keep on coming to their house..

Amy: "Eh! Why are you guy here.."

S.E.R.: "Well, we just wonder if Hebe is here or not since we wanted to go somewhere with her.."

Amy: "Eh! Really.. Well, she is here though.. Why won't you girl come in.."

S.E.R.: "Okay.."

The S.E.R. went inside the house... They got inside and started walking behind Amy.. Then they were surprise when they saw Aaron and Danson who was standing there and they also saw a guy that they just meet at the mall who was standing there also... The three of them has the same thought, "What the hell, Why Aaron who was bullying Hebe is here. And why is Danson here too.. Doesn't he suppose to go somewhere today.. And What the hell is that guy who we just meet at the mall is also here.. What the hell is en going on here..." end of the S.E.R. thought..

Selina: "Why th.." got cut off when they saw Hebe who was walking straight toward them..

Hebe: was shock when she see S.E.R. was standing there.... "Eh! What are you guy doing here also..."

Selina: "Oh! Well, we just got bore... So, we just wanted to stop by and ask you if you want go with us.."

Hebe: "Eh! Really.. So, where are you girls planning to go..."

Ella: "Well, Hebe, That a good question.. To tell you the truth we haven't decided yet.. haha.. Funny, isn't it.."

Hebe: "Huh! Really.. So, you guy want me to tell you right..."

Rainie: "hahaha.. Of course, Hebe..."

Hebe: "haha.. Really.. Well, umm." got cut off by Diana..

Diana: "Miss. Hebe, Miss. Amy, The breakfast is now ready.."

Hebe: "Well, why won't we talk about this during breakfast okay..."

S.E.R.: "Okay.."

They went to the dinning room.. Everyone was sitting anywhere they like.. So, the S.E.R. girl who are sitting next to Hebe.. Since Hebe did ask them to... Everyone started talking while having their breakfast... Then Hebe and the S.E.R. were also talking...

Selina: "Hebe, why are there three guys in your house.."

Hebe: "Eh! Well, that is a long story.."

Ella: "Yea, Hebe.. Doesn't Aaron hate you.. Why is he here..."

Hebe: "Ummm."

Rainie: "And why is Danson also here.. Didn't he say that he was having something to do today..."

Hebe: "Umm.. Well, I don't even know.."

Selina: "Hebe, Why the hell is that guy who you just meet at the mall is doing here.. And plus I think he know that we did rejected his friends.."

Ella: "Yea, So I guess he got scare that you might also rejected him too.."

Hebe: "Eh! What are you girl talking about.. I don't understand at all.."

Rainie: "Hebe, we just wanted to know for sure.."

Hebe: "HUH! Know what.." confuse..

Ella: "Know who are you going to pick.."

Hebe: "Eh!" confuse...

Selina: "Hebe, don't tell me that you don't even know anything at all..."

Hebe: "Know what.. You guy are making me confuse.."

Rainie: "Gosh.. Hebe.. Are you sure you that you don't even know what we are talking about.."

Hebe: "UH! NO..." with a confuse look...

Ella: "Damn.. Hebe, you are really slow when it come to love isn't it.. Even though, I maybe a tomboy but I also know a lot about love..."

Hebe: "What are you guy talking about love all of a sudden.."

Selina: "Damn, girl.. Ella, Rainie, why won't we just tell her since she is so damn clueless...."

Hebe: "HUH!"

Rainie: "Fine.. Hebe, we think that these three guys like you... Okay.."

Hebe: "Eh!" shocked...

Selina: "Even though, you might look like that but they somehow started to have an interest in you, not because of your look but I guess your personality that is matter...."

Hebe: "Eh!"

Ella: "That not all, Hebe.. All three of them who are also good looking and they actually like a nerd like you.. That pretty good isn't it, Hebe... So, who are you gonna choose.."

Hebe: "Why, would they be interest in me since I am a nerd.. Aaron is the guy who told the whole school to bully me and plus did I say that I also hate him.. Second, Danson is just a friends and he doesn't like me like that at all.. But if he does then I will just say that I only like him as a brother that all. Last person, Kenji is just a guy who I just meet at the mall a few week ago.. Why would he be interest in me anyways.."

Selina: "Hebe, that true and all but what if all of them told you that they like you so what are you gonna do.."

Hebe: "Eh! If it really come to that then I would just have to reject them all.."

Ella: "Eh! Why is that, Hebe.."

Hebe: "You can just say that I have my own reason of rejecting them.."

Rainie: "Is it because you are not interest in either of them right..."

Hebe: "Eh! Ah! Yea, that is right Rainie..

Ella: "Well, I guess it is your choice huh.."

Hebe: "Yep.."

Selina: "Well, we can't do anything about that anyway.. So, we will just stop asking stupid question about it then.."

Hebe: "Thanks..."

All four of them started eating their breakfast.. Even though, the guy they were talking about is right there but thankfully that the guy doesn't hear anything at what they are saying.. So, yea..Before they are finishing their breakfast and then Kathy was about to join with them for breakfast... After that they all finish their breakfast... Then everyone started to leave, but Hebe was going out with her friends.. Amy were going to her friends house while Kathy was also going to a place where she has a meeting with her friends...