Love is .................

Love Knows No Boundaries.............

 

He often told me that I am the clumsiest person he had ever known. That I am the weirdest person he met. But apart for my imperfections, he loved me. He loved me with all his heart. He loved me up to the extent that he will gladly forget his student status just to be with me. Just to continue the relationship that every girl inside the university opposed.

He was named as the Mr. famous guy. Every student inside the university knew about my lover. They often say he doesn’t deserve somebody like me. I am a nerd. I admit it. I wasn’t as famous as he was. I wasn’t that beautiful compare to my lover’s fan girls. I am just a burden to him that’s what I often hear but to my Choi Minho; (yes, that handsome man fall for a nerdy girl like me…) my lover that doesn’t count. He just care about loving me dearly without thinking about his image.

“I don’t live to always follow the image those crazy girls wanted me to portray… I lived just to care for you and love you…”

He often told me. I often smiled telling him that I don’t really care. But I do! I will ruin him. The name he tried to protect.

~~~~~~

And so here I am. Trying to fit myself in this sea of happy fan girls cheering for my three year long time boyfriend. I wasn’t a fond of soccer or other sports. But since Minho wanted me to be here, I am here. Killing myself to boredom. Why do I agree to him anyways?

Maybe that’s because of the fact that I am so damn threatened by the cheerleader; the university queen; Kwon Yuri. She was madly and deadly inlove with my Minho. And she was threatening me that she will eventually took Minho from me.

And since I am so damn inlove with Minho, I got threatened. And though I really hate noise to death, I am here trying to sink the game on my mind. Yuri and her girlfriends were near Minho. While I was on the bleachers since I was kicked out by his numerous fan girls. I can’t even get close to the field since his girls were trying to keep me away from him.

I adjusted my black eyeglasses and tried to focus my gaze on the match which our university leads. It becomes blurry to me since I can’t let my eyes fall on the same thing for long. What I knew next is that I heard a loud uproar from our side and a chant for Minho since he lead our university won the championship again. I stood up to go near our team. But when I was about to congratulate Minho, Yuri and her pals pushed me aside telling me;

“Back off nerdy ! You are not allowed to get near Minho!!!!”

I moved back and leaned on the wall and sighed continuously. I was playing with my shaky hand when I suddenly heard somebody saying;

“So, the nerdy bookworm had the courage to watch the championship match?”

I bit my lips and start to tear up. I was then surrounded by some towering girls who starts to mock me…

“I think the nerdy was in the bleachers. If she sat near the field, she might cast a spell in our team….”

“I wonder why Our Minho-oppa loved such a !”

I sniffed quietly as I still overheard their hurtful words for me,

“Maybe because of the fact that oppa can let her make his home works….”

“Or better yet, she’s really a in bed!”

They all laughed and made me cried harder. I suddenly felt a delicate hand lifting my face while mockingly saying;

“Yah, Lee Taeyon, have you ever had with My Minho?”

I looked at her and found out that it was Yuri. I smirked and told her;

“Minho wasn’t yours, Yuri. He was mine…”

I felt that Yuri tightened her grip on my face and angrily spat;

“How many times will I tell you that you should stay away from my Minho…?”

“Maybe up until Minho told me that were over…”

I paused; smiled and sarcastically say;

“But I bet that won’t happen since Minho dearly loved me…”

She was about to slap my face when we all heard Minho’s deep voice;

“Taebaby, where are you sitting throughout the match?”

Yuri let go of me as I walked closer to Minho; tiptoed myself to kiss his cheeks and told him sweetly while snaking my arms around his waist;

“I was on the bleachers since I was late….”

“You almost forgot this match, don’t you?”

He teased me while dragging me out of the field as I nodded like a little child. He slipped his long arms to mine; squeezed my hand sweetly while whispering;

“I love you… you know that right?”

I chuckled and told him laughingly;

“Minhoney, you often told me that you love me every---”

“And I will tell you again. I love you Lee Taeyon!”

He cut my words and shouted as most of his teammates threw as a glance as Minho grinned while I flashed in a blush. I pinched Minho’s arms and scold him;

“You are embarrassing me!”

“Loving you is not an embarrassment, Taeyon. It’s a privilege.”

I just laughed as he took his things from their bench while telling his coach;

“I won’t join the party tonight, coach…”

“You have your date with Taeyonnie?”

His coach asked as he smiled and told him;

“Yup. Got to go! Just enjoy the party tonight!”

We went out of the field and get on Minho’s service car. Then it dropped us by a restaurant. He led me inside. The moment we got in, I excused myself to go to the washroom as I left him on the rightmost part of the cozy restaurant.

~~~~~~~~

The moment I walk towards the table where Minho was sitting, I felt dizzy and tripped down a table away from him. I suddenly felt his big hands around my waist as he says;

“Ow, Onew-hyung was rubbing his body gags to you!”

I pouted as he kissed my cheeks and sweetly told me;

“But it’s okay coz I love you just the way you are….”

I sat down infront of him and patted his cheeks while saying;

“You and your flowery words….”

He laughed and told me;

“But you loved it don’t you?”

“Whatever…”

We stopped teasing each other when our western styled food was served. I was mindlessly eating when Minho took my left hand; placed something cold in my fingers. I looked at it and found a ring on my finger while he was saying;

“I bought it for our four years anniversary…”

He leaned closer to me; dropped a sweet kiss on my lips and said;

“Belated happy four year anniversary, baby… I’m sorry I couldn’t celebrate it with you yester----”

“It’s okay. And I understand.”

I cut his words and took a simple handmade greeting card from my bag; gave it to him as he opened it while I was reciting the contents of it;

“I never thought I’ll find someone who will love me despite all the odd words thrown to him. Honey, you are heaven while I was a hell. You were a God but I was just your slave. I never knew a certain Choi Minho will love me for four years despite of the fact that I was your complete opposite. Thank you Minho. Thank you for loving me, for showing me that no matter how two persons were far different from each other, love creates no boundaries. It connected us. You and I are different chemicals combined to create a great product called love….”

I paused to look him straight in his doe eyes and sweetly say;

“I couldn’t help myself from loving you more because you’re the kind of guy who’d laugh at me when I fall but help me get up and whisper; ‘IT’S OKAY. I STILL LOVE YOU’. Thank you for loving me Minho, you are the best thing that God ever gave me….”

Minho smiled cupped my face; drop a kiss on my forehead, down my eyes to my cheeks to the tipoff my nose and lovingly told me;

“Love knows no boundaries, Taebaby. No matter how different we were, love will find its way to bind us.”

I smiled and told him;

“I just don’t get why you loved me….”

“Love doesn’t needs its reason, Taeyon.”

“But I am not worth----”

He quickly kissed my lips to stop me from what I am about to say and told me;

“You are worth my love Taeyon. And I don’t care if I’ll lose those crazy fan girls of mine. As long as I have you, it’s fine. I will love you until the stars fall from the sky; until all the rivers run dry. You know what that means?”

He asked me. I shook my head as he rubbed his nose to mine while saying;

“I will love you till I die…..”

I smiled widely and told him sweetly;

“But I will love you through eternity, Minhoney…”

“So I am…”

He lovingly said as we kissed sweetly as if we own the whole world…..

~~~~~~

Minho was right. No matter your indifferences were, as long as there is love, nothing’s wrong. Coz; Love knows no boundaries.......