Fated Storm

I'll Be Your Pet If You Love Me

"Go get us some snacks," Doojoon commanded. Yoseob groaned. He always seemed to lose when it was the worst weather. He looked out the window at the storm and the pouring rain. "Take an umbrella," Hyunseung offered holding out one. Yoseob ignored it. It would be pointless in the storm. He grabbed his hooded jacket and pulled it over his head. He pulled up the hood. "And don't come back with any more of those strays!" Junhyung shouted. "I don't think I could handle another one of those pesky cats tearing up my clothes," Hyunseung frowned. "And peeing everywhere," Dongwoon growled. "Fine. I won't bring any back," Yoseob hurried out the door.

Once outside he ran for it. By the time he reached the store down the block he was already soaked through. Inside the dry store he took his time to get all the usual favorite snacks and a couple extra of his own favorites. After he paid for them he stood staring out the door. He saw a flash of lightning and thunder boomed not far away. He had triple bagged the snacks to be sure they wouldn't get wet. He hurried back out into the storm. He ran across the street. A scream sounded down the alley but was quickly drowned out by the pounding rain. Yoseob stopped at the end. He saw the three men beating down on the figure. "Ya!" he shouted and ran down the alley. The men looked up and hurried off. Yoseob stopped and crouched down over the immobile figure. He grabbed their shoulder, "You alright?" The body fell over limp. He quickly checked. They were alive and breathing. He brushed the hair out of their face. It was a girl. He face was a bloody mess though. Yoseob didn't have his phone on him to call the police. He couldn't leave her here. He pulled her up and carried her on his back to his dorm.

"What'd you get?!" Dongwoon shouted when Yoseob entered. He threw the bags down the hall and into the living room. He turned directly into the dressing room. "I'm going to change!" he shouted. He laid the bundle down on a pile of clothes. She was even more soaked than him. He pulled off her jacket and shoes. If she didn't stay warm she'd get sick. He shoved another pile of clothes over her. If the other members found her, he'd be in trouble. He got up and changed out of his clothes and joined the other members as if nothing had happened.