Just Like Your Brother

So It's You

“ANNNNNNNNDDD THE WINNER IS…. PARK CHAE-YOUNG!!” the MC announced.

“YEESSSSSSSS!” you hopped off from your red Mercedes Benz CLK GTR and people began cheering for you. “That’s more I like it.” A voice can be heard next to you and ask for a high-five with vacant expression. You rolled your eyes at him and glancing at your opponent a few meters from you, “He looks pissed.” You stated. The man next to you rolls his eyes at your statement, “What do you expect? That guy just lost his pride and lost his chance of winning to a girl.” he retorts back. Your opponent made his way to where you stand. “Congratulations. I didn’t expect a girl just beat me in the race. You must feel proud of yourself then. Considering you are bloody rich of course there are many ways so you can win right?” he smirked. You tried so hard not to punch this guy but still held your smile. You take a step forward, casting a strong gaze on him. “What are you implying? Because from your performance, I could see that you didn’t do anything impressive either so let’s just say you are not worth winning it.” You bluntly say to him. And maybe that’s it. The words that you spat at him make pisses him off that he grabs you by the collar but you beat him again by twisting his arm. He was shouting in pain when he tried to move and people started to gather around both of you. “Don’t act like a baby. I’m just stating the fact here. Just because you are filthy rich too, doesn’t mean you can get anything you want, you idiot. I think our position here is the same so think before you speak. Want to hear the truth? You were horrible either so wake up.” You let go of him. “See ya, or not.” You smirked at him.

“He shouldn’t do that.”

“I know right, I mean, no one should ever mess with Park Chae-Young.”

“He is digging his own grave.”

People started to whisper about you, again but you ignored them and just mumbling something about that guy earlier.

“Do you really have to do that? He might do something you know.” the guy says next to you, worry can be written on his face. “I could care less about that, Kai.” The man named Kai sighed at your reply and shakes his head. “People should take note that you are not an easy girl.” He nodded. You smile in return then heard people, girls to be exact, squealing. “Not again.” You groaned and face palmed yourself. “Well, don’t blame me for having a good-looking figure.” Kai smirked. You pushed him lightly, “Seriously, don’t be so full of yourself, dude. I wonder how we became friends anyway. I should ask my 1 year old self for an answer.” “Just go.” He shoved you lightly on the stage. Yes, you have to admit that he is quite attractive with such simple white long sleeve shirt and dark blue jeans and a cap, but never you told him that or his ego might explode with never ending self-praising. He can be like that but only to certain people. He might be expressionless at times whenever girls surround him, or quite cold but he’s Kai. He does have flaws and a human too, only his close friends knows what happened behind that façade.

Kai stood among the crowds in the front row, staring at your straight-faced when you go on the stage and softly smiled at the sight of your happy face when the guest of the event exchange conversation and present the trophy to you. All of you have been close ever since toddler and the bond is still stronger until now. He is the only one who are free to come to the event, the others are quite busy with handling the company. He did promised himself that he would come despite his busy schedules as an heir too but here he is. People might think that both of you are dating but that’s an understatement. You’re close to him as he is close to you. “Cool. I think I started to collect trophies as my hobby.” You laughed. He raised a brow, “And I thought you hate them.” “I never said that. Never underestimate the power of love. So, where’s my treat that you promise me?” You grinned at him while he rolled his eyes at your cheesiness and grunts in respond. “Come.” And both of you enter his white Lamborghini Aventador.

Both of you ended up eating at your favourite restaurant since he treats you. “You sure are quite popular.” You chuckled as the girls and even the women continuously looking at him. “Well, I’m not as popular as you are.” He sent a glare among the guys in the area and they shift their gaze somewhere else. “Calm down. They’re not going to do anything if you’re here Kkamjong.” You just smiled at his nickname. “You are unbelievable. Just eat.” He put some food in your mouth as some of the male population cheeks reddened. “What? I am being nice. Unlike some people who are glowering most of times. If looks could kill, Jong In.” He looked at you the moment you said his real name but then he is eating his food quietly. There’s a moment of silence before you quietly called him. “This place doesn’t change huh? I remember we used to eat here after school or Sehun would treat me Ice-cream with Tao. I think they spoiled me too much.” You laugh at the memory Kris or Suho would scold them for treating you like a baby. “The food here will always be my number one, Grandma.” You smiled at the old lady serving extra food for both of you. She’s been running this place almost halved of her age. “How come you said that, Miss Park? I’m happy that you love my food but this place cannot be compared to the expensive one.” “Eeey, nope. I still love it here. You cook the food with love and sincerity and that’s why I love it. And I already told you numerous time grandma don’t call me Miss Park. Chae-Young is okay.” You touched her hand. Kai nodded too and smiled, “Just call us like when we’re kids, grandma. It’s okay.”

“Both of you are from respectable and wealthy family, how can I called you that?” You heart softened at the sight. You love her like she’s your real grandmother. She’s too old now and her children left her when they were young, ran with their loved ones and never come back. But she never hate them or lose hope, she always pray that one day, they’ll come back. The first time you came here is when she sits alone at the entrance door, sad face can be written on her face and she looked tired. All of you decided to help her and ever since that day all of you still helping here. Especially when there is a charity event. You suggested this place so she always happy to help for the needy. Although this place looks old but they are still many customers having their times here. She must have heard a lot about us, you thought. “Congratulations…. Chae-Young-ah. I heard from the news you won the race again. You should be careful, you are a lady now. People are getting greedy for names.” She pats your head. “Don’t worry grandma, I’m strong. I can beat them up if they are playing dirty. The other boys will always be there, don’t worry.” You grinned at her. “They always will.” But the way she looked Kai seems like she is talking about him. She left after a few minutes and both of you still enjoying the food. “Wow, I’m so full.” You rub your stomach. “That was unladylike.” He hands you a glass of water and you glare at him. “You shouldn’t talk like that to me.” You frowned. “As a matter of fact, I can.” He laughed. “Why you-” you almost hit him if it weren’t for someone to hold your arm.

“I knew I shouldn’t left both of you alone.” The person grunts like an old man. “You will age fast if you keep on doing that Wu Yi Fan.” Kris sent a death glare at you while you smiling innocently at him. “Oh My God, that’s HIM. It’s KRIS!! The CEO of the Clairsentience Global. Is that Kim Jong in? Oh and its PARK CHAE YOUNG! I can’t believe I’ll be seeing them here in person!” the girls spotted you at the corner of the place and begin squealing at the sight of the three of you. “Way to go to attract attention, Kris.” You sulked on the chair. “I can’t help it if people can feel my radiant charms from here.” Kai laughed at his words and giving him hi-five. “Amazing.” You muttered. “Come on, we need to go, the others are looking for you.” Kai pulled you from the chair and the three of you went out after saying goodbye at the owner.

“I heard that you almost cause a scene at the racing track, Park Chae-Young.” Kris stared at you and you frowned. The three of you walk at your parent’s central company, sitting at the lobby and the employee bowed at three of you. Some of the female scrutinize at the two gorgeous figure, as always. “That bastard did it first. And he’s such a weakling.” You snickered. “She almost punch him.” Kai told Kris and Kris stopped his track. “Yah! And I thought you are my very best friend.” you shouted at Kai. “Sorry, your safety is our priority.” He innocently grin. Kris sigh for several times already, “Why should I do with you?” “Easy, just let me go.” “And face your brother’s wrath? I’ll pass.” You pouted at his reply. “Kim Jong In, why don’t you say anything?” you whined at him. “Sorry baby girl. I’m with him.” Kai put his hand on your shoulder.

“Don’t you guys have meetings today? Yeol told me that all of you unite for this upcoming project and something… something.” “After lunch.” You began nodded. “What took them so long?! I’m calling-” “CHAE-YOUNG-ah~!!!!” someone yelled your name and you cheeks flushed at the sight of the person ran to you and embrace you tightly. “Yo. Yeah, nice meeting you too. ‘Sup guys?” You saluted at him and the other guys behind him. “Sehun, Lay, Tao, Suho! Wassup man?” you give each of them hi-five. “Wow, nice way of greeting your brother.” Kai said and Kris snorts. “Be quiet, Jong In.” you hissed at him “Ouch, yo?!! You haven’t see your beloved brother for months and your first word is yo? What an ungrateful sister are you.” Chanyeol dramatically wails and made some attention. “Hush, Yeol and to think you are the CEO with this attitude. I don’t think people will believe that. ” They laughed and Chanyeol pout at you. “And he is acting cute. Urgh!” you add.

“Hey!” but then both of you burst into laugh. “Haha sorry Yeol. I really miss you. Things were not the same when you’re not here.” “I know. And here I am. Come here.” You gave him a bear-hug. “Aww, my baby girl is getting beautiful day by day.” He commented while the others smile at the siblings. “I’m hungry.” Someone broke the warm atmosphere and they glared at him. “What?” Tao spoke. “The mood is good until you broke it.” Lay, the person behind Chanyeol whacks Tao’s head. “It’s okay Yixing. Haha. Let’s go Tao. You’ll have the meals while I’ll have the desserts. God, I’m drooling already.” Both of you laugh at what you said and all of you start to go to the Company’s cafeteria with Tao’s arm on your left side and Chanyeol’s hand on your right side. “The miracle of her stomach.” The others snickered and you gave them a death glare.

You are grateful that they always be there beside you no matter how bad the situation is. Kai, Sehun, Tao and you are at the same age while the others are one to four years older than you. Each and every one of them has different personalities and charms that attract people and they are your very good friends as well as your brother since he plays so much role in your life whenever your parents aren’t home. Some of you have met ever since diapers. While others you met them during your college years and through your brothers and the bonds are stronger than ever now since all of you have known each other secrets already and going through many hardship as friends. If only your older brother can see how much happy you are right now. That’s what people told you. You looked exactly as your older brother. You got his looks, even his troublesome behavior and rebellious figure which the opposite of Chanyeol but they still love you. That’s just it. Even what you do reminds you of him. Just like your brother.