2

Chaos
Daehyun's POV

"I need to talk to you about something." Wow. Why is it so hard to confess to her? She always greet me with a very cold voice. Well, it must be my fault. I always make problem with her. Why does this thing happen to me? I didnt even know why I fell for her at the first place. "Well.." I started nervously, seeing her patiently waiting for my talk. "I just want to say sorry for what happened yesterday.

Flashback
"Yunnie!" A girl runned all the way to my place to talk to her friend. Her friend was talking to my friend. I kinda accidentaly made her fell, causing her to be steaming mad at me. "Yah! Daehyun!!! What did you di that for?" She screamed. I screamed back. "You are the one that should be watching where you are going!" That made her friend stopped talking to my friend. "Jinnie! Let's just go." Finally she goes with her friend. After they were fone, it was my friend that is mad at me. "Yah, Jung Daehyun, what did you do that for?! Do you know how hard it is to make her talk to me? I almost confessed to her!" Then he stormed off, back to the building.

(Make this italic later)
Flashback ends


"Well, is that all you want to say?" She asked. "Do you forgive me?" I nervously asked. "Ummm.. I will think of that later." She walks back to the school building. I was hoping for her to forgive me. I walked back to the school building, looking for ly friend.

Yun Hee's POV
I saw everything that happened. It was obvious that Daehyun wanted to confess to Jinnie, but I think he is too scared to do it. I watched again the scene in front of me when someone suddenly appeared in front of me. I nearly scream when the perso muffled my mouth. When I see his face, I relaxed a bit. "Youngjae!! What are----!" I was cut by his hand. He puts a finger in front of his mouth. I understood immediately. "What are you doing here?" I whispered to him. "I am doing the same thing as you. Spying on them."