3

Chaos

Youngjae's POV
"I am doing the same thing as you. Spying on them." Well, it was obvious I was. Dae told me earlier that he was trying really hard to confess to Ji Yoo. He really likes her for some reason. But when I spied on them, turns out that he was just apologizing for what happened yesterday. Yesterday, I was pretty mad at him for ruining my chance to confess to Yun Hee. I was almost saying the words, when he made Ji Yoo fell. "Do you know what happen between them Jae?" I shook my thoughts away. "Well, as a matter of fact, I.. Emmm.." Im confused. Am I supposed to tell Yun Hee his secret or what? Im guessing I should. "Can you keep a secret?" "Of course!" "Well, actually, daehyunhasacrushonjiyooandhewantstoconfesstoherbutheistooembarrasedtosayso." I said the secret really fast. "What were you saying?" She asked confused. Well, of course she is confused. Why wouldnt she be? "I said, Daehyun has a crush on Ji Yoo and he wants to confess to her but he is too embarrased to say so." I said it again. This time more slower. She smiled. Unconsicously, I blushed a bit. She has a really cute smile. Fortunately it's dark, so she cant see me blushing. "I knew it! Well, he should'nt be emmbarrased, because Jinnie also loves him although he made her angry!" I opened my eyes wide. "What did you say?" She widen her eyes in shock. She covered . "Can you please keep it a secret? I was not supposed to tell anyone."

Yun Hee's POV
"Can you keep it a secret? I was not supposed to tell anyone." I begged to Youngjae and hoped that nobody else hears it. I totally forget about the spying. Maybe they have gone already, but who cares? My thoughts were interrupped by his chuckles. I blushed slightly when he ruffles my hair. "Of course I am not goin to tell anyone! Why would I?" I relaxed at his answer. When I was about to answer, I heard someone calling my name. "I should go. Someone's calling me." And I did my stupidest mistake ever. I ran from him.