My Happy Virus (Chanyeol)

EXO one shots

"WATCH OUT!" you heard Chanyeol say as a ball went hurtling your way. You, being the unsporty person that you are, did not duck on time; thus earning a hard smack on your head.

"Oof!" You said as you fell on the gym floor. "Geez, that really did hurt" you mumbled to yourself. You heard hurried footsteps coming your way, and your bestfriend Chanyeol's face was in front of yours in an instant. 

"_________, are you okay? Talk to me!" he said, shaking you. "Yah, ______, do you know who I am?" 

"Of course, pabo! You're Chanyeol!"

"Good. Do you know who YOU are?"

"I'm __________!"

"Oh good. You're not suffering a concussion. Whew!" he said animatically.

"Yah Park Chanyeol! Why did you not tell me you had a twin brother?"

"Huh? What twin brother, chingu?"

"There! That one beside you!" You said, pointing at the person beside Chanyeol. Chanyeol looked at what you were pointinv at, and realized that you were pointing at the open air beside him. "Oh dear." you heard Chanyeol say.

"What? His name's Dear? That's weird." you said. Just then, you felt yourself being lifted from the floor. "Chanyeol! Can you see me? I'm flying!" You said while laughing. "Mr. Lee, may I please be excused from the rest of gym class to take ______ to the clinic?" Chanyeol asked the teacher. "You are excused Chanyeol. Go and take care of her." Mr. Lee said.

*At the clinic*

"Oh dearie, what happened to her?" The nurse asked as Chanyeol set you on the bed. 

"Some jerk threw a ball and hit her on the head. Said jerk didn't even apologize." he growled. 

"Is that so? Well, we'll do some tests to see the damages." The nurse said and went straight to the tests. After about 20 minutes, the nurse gave you a solemn look and made a phone call. A little while later, she went back to you and Chanyeol.

"Dearie," the nurse started, "I called an ambulance and-"

"HOLD." Chanyeol said while holding his hand up, cutting off the nurse. "What's with the ambulance?"

"Chanyeol, ________ received a mildc concussion. We need to take her to a proper doctor, and that's what the ambulance is for."

"Mild concussion? But, we didn't do a CT Scan or something." you said completely calm. Chanyeol, on the other hand, was pacing back and forth and was completely pale.

"Yeollie, calm down." you said, getting a grip of his big hands. "It's no big deal. Besides, it's just mild." you continued, tryingb to calm Chanyeol who was now sweating.

"But what if you forget me? What if you end up like the girl in 50 First Dates?" 

"Yeollie, don't you think you're overreacting?" you said, glancing at the nurse who was obviously trying not to laugh.

"Darling, I said she has mild concussion, not severe amnesia." the nurse said, letting out a small chuckle.

"Will she need vitamins, then?" Chanyeol asked, still flustered. This time, neither you nor the nurse held back your laughter.

"Oh Yeollie," you said, giving him a hug, "as long as my Happy Vitamin is around, I'll always be fine."