The Flower (Suho)

EXO one shots

"Oh! Look at those pretty flowers!" You cooed at your boyfriend who was smiling down at you. "Do you think she'll like it jagi? I mean, I don't really know her and all." you said as you looked down sheepishly. Suho put his finger under your chin and made you look up at him. "Hey, there's no need to be nervous. I'm sure she'll like the flowers. She'll love it and she'll love you." he said as he lovingly looked at you and pecked your lips. "Okay jagi…" you said, still unsure, but bought the flowers.

"Don't be scared, love. I'm sure she'll be thrilled to see you." Suho said as he put an arm around you and led you to the car. The car ride was silent, but it did not bore you at all for you replayed how you and Suho met.

*flashback*

You were the new kid in school and Suho was the most popular. Unfortunately, you caught his attention by tripping over your own shoelaces on the way to your seat. The rest of the class laughed and called you names, such as 'clumsy' and 'jelly legs'. You turned beet red with embarrassment and cried silently. 

"Everyone shut up." a calm, male voice said. At the sound of his voice and those words, everyone shut their mouth and froze. You were wiping your tears while your head was still down, when you saw a hand being extended to help you. You took the hand gratefully and the hand pulled you to your feet. The owner of the hand then bent down to retrieve your items. He stood up, handed you your things, and escorted you to your seat. You heard whispers from the girls, but they immediately stopped when the man threw a death glare their way. 

As you and him sat down, the teacher entered immediately, not giving you a chance to say thanks. As the teacher was yakking away, a folded paper was tossed to your desk. You looked around, and you saw the guy pointing a himself and pointing at the letter, indicating that it was from him. You opened it.

'Name?' -S

'_________. Yours?'

'Kim Joonmyeon, but call me Suho.' -S

'Oh. Hi Suho. Thanks for earlier.'

'No biggie. You okay now?' -S

'Yup, thanks again.'

'So, where you from?' -S

'Daegu. You?'

'Gangnam District.' -S

'Hot dang.'

'Mmhmm. Sit with me at lunch today.' -S

'Aren't you like the popular guy?'

'I sorta am. What does my popularity have to do with you sitting with me?' -S

'Your image might get ruined. I AM sorta gawky and awkward.'

'Who cares about my image? I certainly don't. Come on.' -S

'What if I fall down again in front of your friends?'

'Then I'll fall with you. :)' -S

 

*back to the present*

"Honey, we're here." Suho said as he pulled up to a huge and gorgeous house.

"Hot dang." you said, with your jaw practically falling to the floor.

"I remember that word." Suho said, laughing to himself. "Now, let's go in!" He said as he led you to the door. He knocked on the door and waited for about 20 seconds. The door flew open revealing an elegant woman.

"Joonmyun darling! How are you?" she said while kissing Suho's cheeks.

"I'm well, grandma! Grammy, I'd like you to meet _______, the apple of my eye." As soon as Suho said your name, you bowed politely and introduced yourself.

"Annyeong haseyo! ____________ imnida. These are for you." you said, handing the flowers. She gasped as she received the flowers and said, "Daisies! My favorite! Thank you darling!" she said, giving you a hug.

"You're welcome, Missi-"

"Grandma." she said, cutting you off. "Call me grandma. Oh and, welcome to the family, dearie."