Chansung!!

Love Two Person

 

Suzy-I’m so sorry oppa,if you see Junho and I do that thing.I do it because I love him so much.But I love you too.I love Junho more than I love you.But you still my oppa right?

Wooyoung-Its true.But I can’t accept these.I don’t want you pregnant so early.

Suzy-oppa,I do these because Taecyeon.He make someone pregnant.

Wooyoung-Who is she?

Suzy-Eunjung.He want Junho and I break up.But I don’t want it.

Junho-its true hyung..

Wooyoung-I understand now.But Junho,please don’t make Suzy hurt.I don’t Suzy die because of you.

Junho-okay hyung.but hyung,can’t you pretend that you angry to me because I’m bad person.I don’t want Taecyeon realized that.Eunjung and I acting too.

Wooyoung-I just do it because Suzy.Not for you,Junho..

Next morning,Suzy can go out from Hospital.She really happy now.She stay at Taecyeon’s house.Junho sent Suzy to that house.

Junho-This will be last time you see me.Bye Suzy forever.

Suzy-Oppa,don’t leave me.I don’t want see that woman with you again.you always be mine not her.

Junho go from that house.Junho smiled.He think Suzy’s acting is good.Suzy go to her room.When she sit on her bed,her phone vibrating.

Junho-Baby,I’m so sorry.if I hurt you just now.Is my acting good..

Suzy-Oppa,its very good.i don’t want you cry.My acting is good too.

Junho-okay,I love you ..Tonight Eunjung and I will go to your house now.I can’t stand like these anymore.

Suzy-I love you too.please don’t something wrong to her.I will jealous soon.

Junho-okay.please take care of my child soon.I don’t know when the child will born.Junzy forever..

Wooyoung listened their conversation.He think his plan too.He will invite iu to this house tonight.

After a few hour,Junho and eunjung come to Taecyeon house.Wooyoung and Iu come too.

Junho-Princess,are you okay?do you want piggyback from your prince?

Eunjung-Princess want too.Our future child want it too.

Taecyeon believe his plan was success.But he don’t really understand why Wooyoung invite Iu to his house.

Wooyoung-Suzy,this is my girlfriend,IU.(IU bowed to Suzy)

Suzy is not pay attention to Wooyoung.She only see Junho and Eunjung..

Suzy-Taecyeon,I invite someone too.Please wait for him.He’s late because of traffic jam.We can dinner together right.

Taecyeon-Allright Suzy.I will wait for him just for 15 minutes because I’m so hungry now.

They waited for someone that they don’t know.Only Suzy know about this.

Ting…tong….

Suzy opened the door and she hugged someone.Junho only see.He admit he jealous .Wooyoung don’t pay attention to IU.He always watch Suzy silently.

Suzy-Oppa…I miss you so much.Chansung oppa,are you buy something special to me?Banana again??

Chansung-Its true.Banana.Its my favourite food.Do you want I feed you?

Everyone shocked see Chansung and Suzy.Chansung is Suzy’s best friend when She school at Seoul.He always have time for Suzy.In his little heart,he love Suzy since elementary school.

Suzy-I want too.I will introduce you to my twin and friend.This is my boyfriend,Chansung oppa.I’m so sorry not to tell you guy.I love him so much since we’re same elementary school.

Chansung shocked.Why Suzy said He as her boyfriend?He’s happy but still in curious.Junho know it is Suzy’s acting.Suzy’s love is always belongs to him.

Chansung-Anneyong….(chansung bowed to everyone,after that,he kiss Suzy on lips)Junho can’t believe what chansung to do.He really want to beat up Chansung but he can’t do it.He will do something which make Suzy feel Jealous.

Taecyeon-Lets go eat now.

Suzy –Okay.(She holding Chansung’s hand to Kitchen.)

Junho do same thing.He holding Eunjung’s hand.Wooyoung curious about something.What they just do?He pity to IU.He holding IU’S hand too.

Taecyeon-Junho,how you and Eunjung back together.Please tell me.

Junho-After I sent Suzy home,I go to Eunjung’s house.I propose to her to be my wife soon.After that,Eunjung want again.I only just do what she want.Like this..I will show you how it is.(He kisses Eunjung in front of Suzy and touched some part of Eunjung’s body.)Junho see Suzy is like angry…

Taecyeon-Wow,Its amazing.(In his little heart,he feel jealous)

Wooyoung-Congrats Junho.You always be best for every woman.

Junho-Thank you.Princess,are you hurt?I’m sorry..Our baby is okay right?

Eunjung-Its okay,Prince.

Chansung-Suzy,why your’s face is like burning?

Suzy-Nothing,I feel so hot today.Can oppa hug me for 1 minute?

Chansung-Okay.(He hug Suzy tightly).He know suzy like these because of Junho did infront of her.Suzy love that person.Its means he lose in this competition.)

Suzy-Oppa,thank you.Lets hang out together.(Suzy holding Chansung’s hand and go out from that place.

Junho-Its great.She find someone who is stronger than me.(Junho is not acting now.He said that word from his heart.He really angry to Suzy.)

Wooyoung-Chansung look better than you,Junho.You’re bad person.You said you love her so much.

Junho-I love her so much but that man stole my kiss to Suzy.

Taecyeon-I hope he will be my brother in law.He’s so smart and gentleman.

Junho-Princess,let’s go out from these place.I hate this place.

Junho holding Eunjung’s hand and go out from that place.Eunjung know this is acting.Why that person,chansung come to our life.She know Suzy still love Junho.

Eunjung-Why you said like that?You know what she love you so much.I know you really angry because that man kisses your love.

Junho-Its true.But I don’t know why I can’t control myself.About we did ,I’m so sorry.I did that because I want see Suzy’s face jealous.

Eunjung-Its okay.I’m forgive you.Your love to her is stronger than my love to Taecyeon.I think you should apologize to Suzy.

Junho –Okay.I will find her tonight.Thank you Eunjung..

In the same moment,Suzy go to their favourite place.Chansung have work to do.He leave Suzy alone.Suzy cry for a lot.

Suzy-Oppa,please forgive me.I know I wrong because let Chansung oppa kiss me.I promise to you,my kiss always yours.

Junho-Suzy,Please forgive me,I know I wrong because I did in front you.I just want you feel what I feel when that man kiss you.

Suzy hear someone call call her name.

Suzy realized that Junho in that place too.Suzy want say something to Junho

Suzy-Oppa!!!

Junho looked everywhere..He finally see Suzy in that place.

Junho- Suzy!!!

They run to each other and hug tightly.

Suzy-I miss you so much.Please forgive me.I know I was wrong..

Junho-I miss you too-Please forgive me too.I wrong too..

Suzy-I forgive you because I love you so much.

Junho-I forgive you too.I love you till the end of my life.can you tell me who is chansung?

Suzy-l love you too.Chansung is my best friend from elementary school.He always have time for me.

Junho-You should tell me first…You know what I will do if I jealous..I will kill myself..

Suzy-I’m so sorry.I don’t want you died…