Soohyun

Love Two Person

 

Junho-okay,you should back home now,Taecyeon worried about you now.I love you.Don’t forget text me tonight before you go to sleep.

Suzy-Okay,my boyfriend.(She stare Junho’s eyes.After that,she kisses Junho)

Suzy back to her house.Taecyeon and Wooyoung still awake.

Wooyoung-Suzy,where’re you go?with chansung?

Suzy lie to Wooyoung.

Suzy-I slept with him before back to these house.Is okay right?

Wooyoung-Its not okay.You’ll make me jealous.

Suzy-are you forget something?You have IU now.

Wooyoung-I did that because of you.Only you,Suzy.I love you not her.

Suzy-Oppa…Enough!!I want to go sleep now.

Suzy back to her room.She don’t know why Wooyoung like that.Suzy called her boyfriend.

Suzy-Hello Baby…You’re still not sleep right?I fight with Wooyoung again.He still not let me go to you.

Junho-I still not sleep because I wait your call.Wooyoung….You’re just relaxed.I will marry you.I promise to you.Maybe after we married,he will forget you.

Suzy-I will wait for that.I will ask Taecyeon about his baby.He only say the truth to me.

Junho-Okay….Goodbye baby..See you in my dream..Muahhh..

Suzy-Muahh.

Suzy go out from her room to see Taecyeon.He sat on couch to see football match

Suzy-Taecyeon.i want to say something.

Taecyeon-what’s that

Suzy-do you have with eunjung

Taecyeon-we have one with we have celebrate first anniversary.After that,our relationship become worse.She always with Kim Soohyun.I know he is Eunjung’s best friend.

Suzy-You realized that about the child in Eunjung stomach.Is your child?

Taecyeon-is that my child??I can’t believe it.We only do once.

Suzy-you should think it carefully.

At eunjung house,She called someone

Eunjung-Baby,I have something to tell you….I’m pregnant

Kim Soohyun-Your pregnant…Congratulation.Whose the baby father?Is that me…

Eunjung-You are my father for my baby.

Kim Soohyun-I can’t believe it.I think you and Taecyeon have that thing,right?

Eunjung-yes..we only did that thing once.After that,I always with you.Remember that?

Kim Soohyun-You know what?My career will gone after my fan know about these.I want you throw away this child.I don’t want it.I just want you.

Eunjung-I don’t want it.My child only I have now.I hate you,Soohyun.

Eunjung ended the conversation.She crying for a lot.She know someone who can understand her now.She called Junho .

Eunjung-Can you come to my house?You can invited Suzy too.I really need you and Suzy right now.

Junho-okay,wait for me and Suzy.

After that,Junho called Suzy.Suzy eat with Taecyeon and Wooyoung at Kitchen.She pretend that Chansung called her.

Suzy-Hello,Chansung oppa.Why you call me?You miss me right?(Suzy go from kitchen.Wooyoung only see Suzy happy.)

Suzy go to her room.Finally,no one know about Junho call her.

Suzy-Baby,I’m so sorry.I eat with Taecyeon and Wooyoun just now.You know what,we still acting.

Junho-I’m jealous about your aegyo to Chansung.You should do aegyo to me.

Suzy-Okay my baby.What’s wrong you call me tonight?

Junho-eunjung want see us.She want we come to her house.

Suzy-I will go too..But you should fetch me.Wait for me.

Suzy think her plan next.Suzy preparing herself and go to downstair.

Suzy-Taecyeon…Wooyoung..Chansung and I will go dating tonight.Please don’t wait me..Maybe we will late tonight.

Wooyoung-Take care,okay..

Taecyeon-I hope you and Chansung will become couple truthly.

Suzy don’t believe what Taecyeon said just now.