chapter 4

Something is happening
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the midnight yunho was playing with his basket ball in the big beautiful lobby which was so open wide that the area was being greeted by wind that passing through the lobby. The lobby was being decorated by lots of photoframes being held and some other stuffs like soft toys, plants, furniture etc had been too placed there. Since the school compitition had been over Yunho was still in his formal outfit white shirt and grey pants with a neck tie on it making his appearance really handsome and attractive furthermore when he was playing all alone there. He started with a dribbling first than made a move and started playing.

Suddenly mrs jung with a sad face while holding a tray full of coffee cups entered the room and watching yunho playing basketball who even could not notice her presence due to his concentration on playing only with his back facing her. She suddenly wiped her tears seemed like she had been cried few minutes ago.

"Ah...you know yunho..." she suddenly said make him slightly flinched and got his attention as he slightly turned to look at her who now going to place the tray on the nearest coffee table and he immediately turned back only to make concentration on his basketball. "umm...that mr soun... Do you know him? He called me." she said while making cofee by adding sugar and cream in it.

"Who mr soun?" Yunho asked still concentrate on his playing while mrs jung started pouring the coffee into the cup.

"Oh the one noona's neighbours..." she told and picked one of the cup in order to serve.

"Ok" He responded with a chewingum too in his mouth still concerned only with playing.

"He had send a marriage proposal." She told still holding the cup while standing on the same spot.

"Oh! To whome?" yunho asked busy with his work making the ball throw and catch again.

"Huh!..Me ofcourse." She answered pointing to herself in a teasing manner with somehow annoying tone.

"Than do please." Yunho said slowly with a handsome smile and his tone suddenly turned into a teasing tone but still continued his playing.

"What?...shut up! stupid!" mrs jung said annoying after getting surprised by the latter remarks which make yunho slightly laughed at this.

"Umm....mrs soun was saying that the girl is beautiful, perfect but I told him.....that we are noot interested as I totally rejected the offer.....did I do the fair thing right?" she asked still holding the cup pretending to mix the added sugar and cream with spoon in it as tried to make concerned to yunho about the conversation while yunho was afterall yunho.

"Yes." he responded with a slightly nod in a tone like he wanted this conversation to be over while catching the ball and than threw it only to catch it again. "What? I did this fair?" she again asked with a surprised face in a slightly bit loud tone to make herself assured about the latter respose.

"Yes." he same responded but in a long tone than before tried to make her more assured.

"Are you sure I did this fair?" She again asked concerned wanted to be fully assure make yunho this time slightly annoyed as he stopped on his track to throw the ball which he was going to throw and he turned his head to look at her.

"Yes umma." he responded with a clear voice after a while with a 'I am very sure and please dont discuss about this anymore' look directly looking to her with his almond eyes.

"Ok...than I must have done the fair thing if you say so. Ever I do anything wrong by the way? I even always makes the things fair...." she said in a annoying somehow regret tone with a bit anger making her way to go to nearest place to sit while yunho still looking to her with a 'Oh c'mon mom now stop please and let it go' look and started to be annoyed by the conversation but still smiling at his mother reaction and turned back only to throw the ball last time.

"So what if the girl is beautiful? So what if the girl is perfect? Every girl now a days is beautiful and perfect." She said a bit angry with an annoyed face but somehow there was a sadness too in her voice make yunho again turned his head to look at her who seemed like talking to herself but narrating to him ofcourse and an attractive smile was automatically appeared on his handsome f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter