chapter 3

Something is happening
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mrs Jung was busy doing talking and chit-chat with some of the ladies or you could say her friends at her home with some snacks and cold drinks.

" Wow this necklace is so beautiful from where did you buy this." Mrs hong asked to mrs jung in surprise.

"Oh this!!" Mrs jung looked at her necklace and smiled to her. "This was a present from my son to me on anniversary last year actually."

"Oh really beautiful and expensive too right?"

"Yea it is."

"Actually mrs jung one of my friend mrs ken daughter is persuading for mba finance and she is really beautiful." Mrs lee who was sitting in front of mrs jung suddenly asked. "And mrs jung mrs ken is really concerned about yunho. You know what I meant if you say so ca-"

"Halmoooooni!!" Suddenly mrs jung turned to found yunho and his son come back from shopping when jaejoong suddenly come to mrs jung and hugged her tightly while yunho was on his way to go upstairs.

"Oh my baby! Ah this is my loving grandson jaejoong." mrs jung introduced jaejoong and hugged him back and kissed his cheeks which mrs lee did not like and looked another way.

"Hii beautiful and y!" All the ladies suddenly started laughing at what the kid said sudden and make mrs jung speechless and embarrassed and yunho who was on his way stopped on his track and jumped with shocked after hearing this.

"Who taught you this?" She asked slightly asked to jaejoong in embarrassment when found all the ladies were still looking at her direction.

"Dad who else?" Jaejoong answered while pointing to yunho stilll standing on the same spot and make mrs jung turned with somehow shocked face to him who was now making his way to go upstairs pretending like he did not know whats going on actually.

Mrs jung smiled at this and than turn to jaejoong and again kissed his cheeks "Hurry-up and get ready for school your compitition is going to be start and dont be late ok, now go." she said to jaejoong while looking to the ladies.

"Halmoni?" jaejoong said in a cute voice like he was demanding for something still hugging her.

"Yes?" Like she knew what jaejoong was going to say afterall.

"Give me the letter please." jaejoong said in a pleading tone.

"When is the birthday?"' she asked while looking to the ladies

"Tomorrow."'

"So?"'

"Oh!"'

"Now go!"'

Jaejoong mood suddenly changed into upset when he comes to know that she is not going to give him the letter afterall which was written by his mother before he died.

In jaejoong school

The auditorium was full of parents and teachers and echoing with the noises of clapping and chirping where every parents were gathered at the hall to cheered up their kids at the performance or whatever they were going to perform.

"Umma come.........ah here!" Yunho said to his mom when found he had got the seat.

"Oh mr jung come sit here and have your seat." Mr kwang sitting behind him with his wife said in a loud voice to mr jung while mrs kwang who seems like embarrassed at her husband behavior said hello to both of them and received the same response from yunho and mrs jung when they finally got their seats.

Suddenly the teacher Mrs Jun started making announcement when found all the parents have been gathered already.

" GOOD EVENING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN AND WELCOME TO THE……" and she continued the speech.

"Hey Mr jung this is a weird compitition you know. The kids have to do nonsense babbling on something on the topic given by the teachers on the stage." Mr kwang suddenly yelled with a loud voice from behind as well as tapped yunho shoulder with a loud thud which make yunho and mrs jung jumped in shocked almost out of their skin at the sudden contact. Yunho was like 'oh yea yea mr kwang I agree with you ofcourse you can say anything to me and even tapped on my shoulder like this but awww this hurts'. yunho thought and looked back to the stage while smiling as well as mrs jung. Mrs kwang rolled her eyes in annoyance at this.

Mrs jun the teacher keep continued her speech. "AS ALL YOU KNOW LIKE EVERY YEAR THIS COMPETITION IS BEING HELD……"

"And also the topic has to give to the students after put in some kind of stupid box to choose the slip so that kid can babbling non stop…" Mr kwang again tapped yunho left shoulder make them jump again and diverted their attention from the stage make them snapped out of their trance. "on the spot mr jung on the spot." he continued tapping his left and right shoulder again and again as well as yelling while yunho was smiling like 'Hey-hey ohk!! but have some pity on my poor shoulders please' Mrs jung was really started annoying at him like 'MR KWANG!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? stop hitting my son' and you could see mrs kwang feeling embarrassed at the behaviour of his husband since beginning.

'"Stop it you and control yourself"' she had to say finally in embarrassed tone to him make his husband looked at her with mouth opened like 'has I done something wrong?'

'"Oh no its ok…no problem!! Let him be!"' Yunho said to mrs kwang still smiling himself at his behavior.

'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter