Scene Two

Quickly cast a spell on me

"Oh. My. God. Jongin I love you so much like omg you just- oh God. Jongin seriously I could faint right now omg wtf asdfghjkl-"

"Baekhyun!" 

"Sorry? I just-"

"You're so adorable!" Jongin chuckled as he saw the sight of his pup with his gaze locked to the ground. He cupped Baekhyun's cheeks and pinched them. They're so soft. Oh God. Jongin thought. He leaned down and poked Baekhyun's cheeks with his nose,chuckled then repeating process.

Baekhyun pulled away with reddening cheeks, his eyes, wider than Kyungsoo's. He looked around furiously to see if anyone saw that. No? Yes? Okay probably? Maybe not. Okay. What. Shi-

"Mkay. Let's go to food hunt!" Jongin exclaimed enthusiasthically

With that, they helf hands and went from stall to stall.

-----

"C O T T O N C A N D Y" Baekhyun said, emphasizing each alphabet with wide eyes. He had this kid-like look that made Jongin internally squeal. He coukd obviously the glow in Baekhyun's eyes as the vendor gave a cotton candy to an 8 year old.

Jongin laughed and picked a pink coloured cotton candy for Baekhyun thus, paying it (Stealing is not my style quoted Jongin)

His little pup was literally jumping up and down when he saw Jongin with a cotton candy in his hands. He ran to Jongin and quickly took it before eating some of it. He turned around and smiled at his y boyfriend before tiptoeing to kiss him.

Oh God. Baekhyun tastes like cotton candy. So sweet. I might just fai- 

"Hehe! Thank you babe!" Baekhyun giggled, but abruptly pursed his lips and furrowing his brows. Then, his eyes lit up as he went to the vendor, who was now wasn't busy, and took his phone and gave it to him before running to Jongin.

"I ASKED HIM TO TAKE A PICTURE OF US DOING A COTTON CANDY KISS" Baekhyun placed the candy in between them before leaning down to eat it.

Jongin who was flushed red, hesitantly leaned down and gulped so hard as his heart  is pounding in his ribcage. He felt some bystanders eyes on them and he panicked before he caught sightof Baekhyun's eyes, pleading him to do it. Oh God, in any second, he could cry.

Jongin quickly gathered his self confidence and leaned down and ate the candy. A few seconds later, the sound of Baekhyun's camera was heard. Baekhyun quickly ran and took his phone back, thanking the vendor profusely. He smiled at a certain picture perfect shot and set it as his wallpaper.

Aww

It's a picture of us staring into each other's eyes while eating it.

Awww

May God bless the vendor.

Amen to him yo!

-----

That night, Jongin couldn't sleep and kept staring at his wallpaper.

He decided that he should really sleep.

And he turned towards Baekkie who was sleeping soundly and cuddled him while nuzzling his neck. Strawberries..

-----

 

 

A/n : IM GONNA SLEEP.