Chapter 10

Between Two Hearts
"Bommi-a" Call chae rin slowly, Gently she pulled bom's body who still froze, chae rin bolster bom run up to in the car. They were silent in the car.

No tears come out from that beautiful eyes, bom still silent looked empty to out side

"We better go there" said chae rin opened sound

"No!!"

"But bom, they're have affair, do you will still silent looked your fiance having affair in front of your eyes ?"

"So, what should I do chae?"

"Meet and scold them, and if you want snap that yeoja in front of ji yong let him know how hurt you are"

".............I cant do that"

"Bommi-a...."

"Cant chae.........haaaa, I really not expected ji yong have affair with his bestfriend lover"

"You know that yeoja?"

"Ne, her name's dara. She's young bae's girlfriend, ji yong's bestfriend."

"They really cruel do this. I never though ji yong so cruel to his bestfriend and especialy to you, bom. How come he who having a fiance, doing like this, are you never think if ji yong have another yeoja except you?"

"No, ji yong so kind and have attention to me. All of this like thunder suddenly come snatched my body... My feeling still confused why ji yong do this to me and my heart felt so hurt. Why I must take on this situation at time I begin can to love somebody"

"Bommi-a....let cry if you want to crying. Dont hold it, I will give you my shoulders to crying" said chae rin then hug bom who begin to cry

"Before, because of my parents, I cant together with steven but now. ....because of my parents I can together with ji yong but....but....why he hurt me.... I didnt do anything wrong, right?" said bom between her sobs

"Of course you didnt, bom" said chae rin while caress soft bom's hair

"But why he................"

"It they're bom, we better out and met them" said chae rin then released her hug and want to open the car door but soon to prevent by bom. Bom shook her head slowly, makes chae rin failed her action. Bom looking ji yong who opening the car door for dara, bom still looking them until ji yong's car not visible anymore.

"Are you okay bom?"

"Yeah, I'm ok."

"So what are you do with him? Are you still continue your relationship?"

".............I dont know chae. I will look situation first. I'm still hoping what we see just now is a misunderstanding, may be dara have a fight with young bae and poured her heart to ji yong. I'll wait ji yong telling me what happen just"

"It posibble that such your alleged? How if you wrong, bom?"

"I'll wait he talking to me"

"How if he didn't want to talk and acting look like what we seen before it never happen to him, what will you do? Do you will be his good fiance? To be opinion this affairs never happen? You can?"

".................if thats true, if he love that yeoja more than me.....then.....then......"

"Of course he love that yeoja more than you. If he really love you, he never do that. Be aware bom, never along with person who dont love you sincerly. You to good to be hurted"

"So what should I do, chae?"

"If you want he talk honestly to you then you must catch them. People who have affairs never talk honest, bom. Tell ji yong you will go visit your family in LA, then you following him to wherever he goes and if he met that yeoja, you must come to them and with that they will regonize their fault to you."

"It can be success?"

"Of course, I will accompany you."

"Gomawo chae, Im very lucky to have bestfriend like you"

"I just dont want to see my bestfriend cry. Bommi-a, what will you do if what I said just now will be reality? Do you will asked ji yong to choose between you and that yeoja ?"

"No, I'll choose resign. I dont want together with person who dont love me" said bom firmly

"You must know bom, in this world not only a namja who can makes you happy. Still have us, your friends"

"Of course I know, haaaa .....I will do what you said before but, can we in and eat something? I'm starving"

"Of course, you can eat all you want ^_^ "

°°°°°°

"How's your lunch?" ask ji yong at time they dinner together

"Like usual, fun"

"What makes you fun?"

"Eat together with friend of course makes fun, have a lot thing can talking. You know, girls talk he he he he... "

"Are you guys talk about me?"

"Omo, how you know?"

"I can feel it, where the place you guys go to lunch?"

"Ritz restaurant"

"Mwo? R-Ritz restaurant? You lunch in there? You seat in where?"

"Wae ji? Why your question as detail as it, are you in there too?"

"A-ani, I've work at my office"

"do you dont have lunch together with big bang's member?"

"Hah, ah that......it cancel. Have some document who I must check it " said ji yong make reason, bom smile thin while drinking her drink.

("You're a big liar, ji" said bom in her liver)

"Hmm, ji....tomorrow I'll go to LA"

"Tomorrow? Why so suddenly? Something happen?"

"Nothing happen, I just want to visit my famy in there"

"Its good if all is alright, how long you will be there?"

"Mmm, one week"

"So long"

"Wae? Are you will felt lonely without me?"

"Of course, do not only one week, one day if not met you my heart will so empty" said ji yong while holding bom's hands, bom smile sweety.

"As long as I'm not in your side , you will not meet another yeoja,right?"

"I dont have some important things to meet another yeoja except you "

"Really? I'm really happy hear it. Oh by the way ji, how's young bae and dara? Are they still in relationship?" ask bom sudden makes ji yong surprise but soon act like nothing happen hear about that. Bom keep watching ji yong's reaction who begin not comfident with her question just now

"Why you ask about them in time we're on romantic time" ask ji yong who look doesn't want to answer bom's question

"Romantic time? We dont do anything except diner together and more, they're you bestfriends, right"

"Ne, you right. Mian"

"You dont want talk about them? Wae? Do you fight with them?"

"No. bom-a dont need to worry about them. I think its time to us to home" said ji yong then soon calling the waiter to pay their bill. Bom following ji yong who walk in front of her, bom's eyes looking sad namja's back who begin she love

("Why you playing me ji......" said bom to herself)

°°°°°

(So its right like our conjecture? Said chae rin via phone)

" Ne, he would't even discuss young bae and dara's relationship" said bom that is now was sitting in her beds

( of course he refused to discuss it, he couldn't have been told you if he cheated with his bestfriend's girlfriend friends)

" You right, then what we will do chae?"

( Do as planned)

" Ne, but what must I tell to my haelmonni? It impossible if I'm always at home right. I fear later ji yong suddenly come visit haelmonni and he found me at home"

( You right, tell haelmonni you go out of town to do charity)

" Should I lied to haelmonni as well?"

( not be if you have another reason)

" Well, I will tell haelmonni. Then where I would go?"

( Pabo, of course to my house I)

" Sure he he he he....." said bom laugh at her stupid question, bom immediately turn off her cell phone and immediately see haelmonni to ask permission.

°°°°°

** Lovely Ji Yong**

What time your flight? I will take you to the airport.

bom read messages and immediately reply to dont have to take her because she will go along chae rin. Shortly thereafter, chae rin come pick up bom. bom soon say goodbye to her haelmonni and go with chae rin

" what you say to your haelmonni ?" asked chae rin as they are already in the car

" I said to haelmonni if I was doing great mission and secret"

" mwo? Mission?"

" Ne, I said to haelmonni, if there is someone looking for me including Ji Yong. Say I was visited my family in LA."

" your haelmonni believe you are doing the mission? What mission?" asked chae rin that is not satisfied because bom didnt answer her questions.

" Mission catch a fraudster"

" mwo? Yak, what you think you a policewoman huh"

" Eh? Why you said the same thing as haelmonni say?"

" Haiz...." chae rin sigh breath upset because bom's innocent answer

" I told haelmonni, there someone who deceive a girl plain so I will help her to capture the fraudsters' s"

" your haelmonni believe that?"

" Ne, she finally believe"

"That really good.................. wait! You didnt say girl plain that is me, right?" asked chae rin, bom didnt answer and only gibe her a big smile while making a sign'peace' with her finger

" Bommmm!!!!"

How detective story bom and chae rin the next? Are they managed to reveal ji yong affair?

Contunue........