*** 8

BITTER LOVE

It was almost 11 o’ clock at night. Sehun decided to leave immediately. He could not take the risk of staying there anymore. He packed all important stuff, some clothes, his work files, took his cell-phone and left Luhan’s mansion. Wearing thick clothes, to prevent the cold, he drove off to Jongin’s home.

 

Sehun’s temperature had risen. He still carefully drove in the cold night. Soon Jongin’s house came into his view. Taking out his bag, he knocked on Jongin’s door.

 

“Who is it at this time of the night?” Jongin thought. He ran to  the door, to find a drooping Sehun standing in his security system. He opened the door.

 

“Jongin….” Sehun gave a light smile and then fainted.

 

When Sehun woke up, he found himself in the emergency room. Jongin and Minseok were sitting beside him, both asleep. He slowly tried getting up when Minseok woke up.

 

“Oh….you are awake. Thank God. I will go and call the doctor.” Sehun just nodded. He was still feeling weak. Jongin meanwhile, woke up too. He just smiled, seeing his friend up. Soon the doctor came, Minseok following suit.

 

“Good morning Mr. Oh. We have some important things to tell you. Mr. Oh, you are 7 weeks pregnant. Your blood reports tell that. Your fetus is healthy but you need to take care of yourself, cause you are bearing another life. You are very weak Mr. Oh, and also malnutritioned. You have fever too. You need to eat well, and rest. I would recommend you to stop working and take any sort of stress. Anything you do is going to affect your child.”

 

Jongin was astonished. Sehun was pregnant and in this condition, in a cold night he came to him.

 

The doctor discharged him the next moment, prescribing some medicines for his morning sickness and fever. Jongin helped him walk since he was weak. Opening the door, he helped Sehun in. Minseok went and sat behind. As soon as he hit the road, Minseok fell asleep. It was obvious, cause they were all night in the hospital tending Sehun.

 

“So, you are pregnant.” Jongin asked, slightly hesitating.

 

“With Luhan’s child.” He continued.

 

“Yes.” Sehun answered without looking at his face. He just looked down.

 

“And you ran away from his place. Why?” Keeping a straight face, he asked again.

 

“To keep myself and my baby safe. I can’t trust Luhan anymore, specially being pregnant. Can I stay in your place Jongin? I have nowhere to go. If my father finds out, he is going to kill me.”

 

“Okay…I got no problem. At least the child put some sense in you, even though it’s Luhan’s.” Jongin smiled. He was happy that at last he had freed himself from Luhan. They drove peacefully then.

 

Jongin had a huge house, like almost a mansion. It was two-storied, with glass windows and costly furnishing. In the beginning he stayed alone, but soon Minseok and Yixing came to him looking for a place to live. He offered them his house. Now they lived together. He took less rent from them because they helped him in household chores. The upper floor was empty, they all lived downstairs.

 

But now that Sehun was shifting too, and he was sick and pregnant, he would be sending them upstairs and let Sehun live in the lower floor. With the little luggage he had brought, Jongin realized that he had left in a hurry.

 

Minseok was up as soon as the car stopped. He called Yixing too in his room and filled them with the details and told them to shift upstairs. They decided to move their things one by one. It was not like they were shifting to someplace else. For the time being, Minseok was too tired to listen to anything, he just went upstairs and went off to sleep on the spare bed, while Yixing started shifting the basic. Jongin showed Sehun his house.

 

“This will be your room. You have the bathroom here, so that you can run anytime you feel ill or something.” Jongin opened the door to a huge bedroom.

 

“My room is here. Just beside yours, so that if you need anything, you can call me.” He showed his own room.

 

“This is the kitchen and dining room, where you can cook and eat at peace when hungry.” Jongin smiled. “You know the other places, the garden outside, the balcony, the common washroom, the terrace, where you should not be treading alone. Now let’s have some breakfast.”

 

Both went and changed. Jongin brought a bowl full of milk and cereals.

 

“You eat this every morning?” Sehun looked at it smiling.

 

“Why? Anything wrong with cereals? No one can cook in this house. I mean Minseok can, but so-so and then he doesn’t cook every day.” Jongin took a spoonful in his mouth.

 

“Okay. Well, I am staying in your house so I will cook from tomorrow, okay.”

 

“Fine with me.” Jongin smiled.

 

For the time being they had cereals because then Sehun needed to have his medicines too.


 

Woah...!!! I was surprised to see the number of comments in my last update...!!! Thank you so much guys....and also I crossed a 100+ subs...*Jumps with Joy* thank you...thank you so much...!!!

Thank you for your upvotes too

jagiya123

sehunivora

purpleblood

do keep upvoting guys...!!!

So a new important character in the fic, a super caring Jongin and Sehun looks so happpy too. Do read, comment, subscribe and upvote....!!! Thank you once again one and all. I hope I replied to all the comments and a new poster..!!