*** 24 (EPILOGUE)

BITTER LOVE

Jonginie…wait for me.” Sehun shouted from behind.

 

 It was Ji Cheng’s 5th birthday. He was dressed in new clothes and was standing in front of Jongin’s memorial with a bouquet and a card. In that small glass case, Jongin’s smiling photo had been put up with white chrysanthemums made of paper put up, so they remain forever fresh, and not wither away.

 

Ji Cheng’s pet name was Jonginie, both Luhan and Sehun had decided upon it. In th e past five years, Ji Cheng had grown up beautifully, filling their lives with joy and happiness. Luhan had become a doting father, which even his parent had not expected him to be and Sehun turned out to be a better and responsible businessman. Both had been great parents to Ji Cheng.

 

Ji Cheng ran up to the memorial even before Sehun reached and paced the bouquet. He waited for his father to come and then both did their prayers. Ji Cheng had made a card for Jongin, which he placed inside the glass case.

 

“Thank you uncle, for taking care of me and my father and my dad all this while. Thank you for looking over us from heaven and always protecting me. I hope you are at peace there. We are living well and are happy too. Please shower your blessings.” He joined his palms and bowed down.

 

Sehun had made it a habit to bring Ji Cheng and visit Jongin’s grave. According to Ji Cheng, Jongin was that uncle who looked over them from the heaven. When he was there on earth, he had looked over his father. He was his Godfather. For Sehun, he was still that very best friend to whom he used to come whenever he was upset or something good had happened.

 

Jonginie stood there staring at his father. There were tears in Sehun’s eyes once again. He too bowed down and prayed and after that both of them left the place.

 

“Here.” Luhan shouted who was waiting inside his car. He too generally goes to visit Jongin’s grave but that day an important meeting came up and therefore he decided to visit later. If someone was sincerely thankful to Jongin, it was Luhan.  Because of him he was leading a happy life now. Because of Jongin, all their misunderstandings were cleared.

 

Ji Cheng just blindly ran to his dad. Sehun followed him.

 

“Daddy……!!!” He shouted and ran into Luhan’s lap. “Did you buy my cake?”

 

“Not now Jonginie. I will bring it in the evening, when we have the party.” He kissed his son and then put him inside the car. Luhan then opened the door fro Sehun.

 

“Now, we all are going to visit your little sister. Shall we?” Luhan said. Jonginie nodded.

 

Sehun was pregnant. It was their second child, and they were expecting it to be a daughter. Jonginie was very excited and Sehun as usual was nervous.

 


 

Thank you all for your support and making this fic my most successful one. Thank you to all my upvoters, my commentors, my subscribers. I am very thankful to all you guys...really...!!! I never had so many comments and upvotes for any of my stories, this is my first. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH...!!! Yor constant support and love has helped me complete this fic.

I am already working on another fic, which is totally different from this one.

Anyways...as this fc comes to an end, I hope all my readers still keep commenting and upvoting and subscribing. 

PLEASE KEEP UPVOTING, SUBSCRIBING AND SUBSCRIBING. I am trying to get the fic advertized, don't know when I will succeed though...!!! Till then... Thanks to all. LOVE YOU ALL...!!!!

@RonRoxx