The New Starting

Love Alone

(After a week..)

"Hyoyeon-ah,wake up.Today is school day." Hyoyeon still squirming at her bed."Kim Hyoyeon.Wake up!" "Omma~..I want to sleep.." "Oh,so you don't want to go to school eh?" She suddenly stood up."Oh,arasseo." Her mom just watching her and shook her head.

"Hyo,you already know which school you attended right?" her father said to her."Ne.Sookmyung Private High School right?" "You can go there by yourself?" "Ne,don't worry appa." She look at the clock."Omma,appa I need to go now,annyeong!"

 

Hyoyeon's P.O.V

I just walking from home  to my new school.Even thought I only stayed here a week,but I feel I already live here for a year!Amazing huh? Well,I arrived now. Whoa..the school so...BIG! But the students...I can say they all are from rich people,that's why they looking at weirldly right now.But I just ignored them.I feel uncorfortable with my uniform.The skirt are too short..aish..Finally I found the office."Annyeonghaseyeo." I said "Oh,annyeonghaseyeo.Can I help you?" the lady said."Yogi,I'm Kim Hyoyeon.New student,I've registered here yesterday." "Oh,Kim Hyoyeon.Follow me." The lady said and leading me to the President office(Private school didn't use PRINCIPLE.. :P).

"Annyeonghaseyeo,Sasangnim." "Oh,Miss Seo,can I help you?" "The new student has arrived." "Oh,bring  her inside." The lady lead me to go inside."Annyeonghaseyeo,Kim Hyoyeonmida." "Take a seat." He told me everything to do at the school.The rules are free since the owner of this school is studied here too."Okay,Hyoyeon.You can go to your class now.Follow Miss Seo." "Kamsahabnida,sasangnim."

End P.O.V

"Okay class.Today we have a new student.Please introduce yourself." "Annyeonghaseyeo,Kim Hyoyeonmida.Please take good care of me." She bowed 90'degrees.Everyone look at her."You can go to your sit.There's one beside Hwang Mi-young." "Emm,sasangnim.Tiffany okay?".The teacher glance at Tiffany and sight,"Arasseo,sit beside Tiffany." "Arasseo sasangnim." then she quickly go to her seat.

After the class ended.Hyoyeon was busy writing notes.Suddenly someone approach her.It was Tiffany."Annyeong,Hyoyeon-ah." "Ah,annyeong--" "Tiffany." "Oh,ne.Annyeong,Tiffanyssi" "What are you doing?" "Nothing,I just get bored." " Me too.Yah,let me introduce you to my chingu." "Oh,arasseo." Tiffany and Hyoyeon went to cafeteria.There was 2 girls sitting at the lunch table."Yah!" "Aigoo..Tiffany! You almost KILLING me!" one of the girl said."Hahaha,mianhae.Yah,this is my new classmate.Her name is Hyoyeon." "Annyeonghaseyeo." "Oh,annyeong." "I'm Jung Sooyeon.But you can call me Jessica." "I'm Victoria,nice to meet you." Victoria said and give her a smile.

While they were chatting,suddenly a crowd of students running to the hallway."Yah,what's going on?" Hyoyeon ask them."As usual,F4" (A/N: Sorry,I forgot to tell that,there will be F4 group in this story.But not BOF F4..It's Junho,Jay,Wooyoung and Khun.) Jessica said."F4!!!!!!!!!!!" "Aish,those girls!" Tiffany said.F4,4 flower boys in Sookmyung Private High School.The leader,Lee Junho.Smart but cold boy.The owner of this school.Jay or Park Jaebeom,playboy in the group and the shortest.Jang Wooyoung, maknae in the group and Nichkhun,F4 Angel."Why do they love F4? I found nothing intresting about them." Hyoyeon said."Yah,you want to know? Because F4 is good looking and rich.They also popular,exspecially that Junho guy.He was smart and cold guy at the sametime." Jessica said.Suddenly a girl popped out among the crowd."Take this as example Hyoyeon-ah." Jessica said to Hyoyeon.She focused at the girl.

"Oppa,will you accept my cake? I make it whole night." the girl said.Without hesitating,Junho took the cake."Yah,he took it." "How lucky she is." His friend look weirdly at him "Junho-ah! Jeongmal?" he smiled,evil smiled and said "Not really." then he slammed the cake at the girl face."Do you want me to eat that? Jebal,I rather eat garbage than that." Suddenly,Min-Young,school cheerleader hugging come closer to Junho "Junho-ah are you alright?" she look at the girl "Yah,you should look at your face right now,! Junho-ah..." suddenly Junho push her whenever she wanted to hug him."Get away from me Min." he said and leave with F4."Junho! Lee Junho!" everyone look at her.She ran in emberassment.

Hyoyeon's P.O.V

So that's how he treat his fan? So cruel of him! "See that Hyo? Even he always doing that,everyone still admiring him." Tiffany said."Yeah,but who's the girl who hugged him?" I said and pointed at the girl."Oh she? She's Lee Min-Young or Min.School cheerleader caiptan.She likes Junho very much but Junho never love her.She always sticking with F4 and Junho.She just have one-side love with him.She also hate it when a girl trying to close with Junho.So,she will ruined it." Victoria explained to me."Wow,you all know about them." I was so impressive."Well,we school here before you does." Tiffany said and laugh followed by all of us.But still,that Lee Junho must have a lesson.

End P.O.V

 

==========================================================

Annyeong, hehee~ sorry if it's soo boring..I just thinking about Boys Over Flower and I want to make some same moment of BOF..hehehe~...

xoxo

MinJii

==========================================================