Moving..

Love Alone

"Omma,appa! Andwae! I don't want to move from China! I love stayed here!" Hyoyeon said,protesting her mother and father."You gonna follow no matter what!" Her mother said "It's your homeland anyway.Don't you wanna go back there? "Andwae!" she said "No more excuses! Pack your things and get ready to fly to Korea tomorrow." her father said.Hyoyeon still didn't agree but she has to follow her parents.She walk to her bedroom and lock herself for 1 hour.

 

after 1 hour...

"Hyo-ah,are you sleeping?" Hyoyeon opened the door."Omma.." "Hyo-ah,let's talk.." she just followed her mom to their backyards."Omma? What you want to talk about?" "Hyo-ah..have you already know the reason we move to Korea?" she shook her head."Well,me and your appa are transfered there for work.So,no matter what we need to follow company agreement." Hyoyeon just look at her omma."Omma,I know you don't want to leave China to,don't you?" She nodded and sight."But still,South Korea is our homeland,remember?" "Ne,omma." "Yah,what you two doing here this late?" That's Hyunah,Hyoyeon dongsaeng."Yah,you don't sleep yet?" She said."I was thirsty and wanted to drink some water.Anyway..answer my question first." "Aish,chinja! Yah,go back to sleep!" "Psh,..evil witch!" as Hyunah said that,she ran away."Yah! Get back here!" their omma just looking at them and smiled.

(The Next Day)

Hyoyeon look at the window."I wish I can stay at China forever." she said and sigh.Suddenly someone knock the door."Hyo-ah,can I come in?" "Ne,omma." her mother came in and sit at her bed.She look at Hyoyeon who looks gloomy and not in the mood."What wrong,dear?" "Ah? Aniyo omma." Both silent for a while."Omma.." "Ne?" "How about my school? I still 17years old.Did I have to quit schooling?" her mother laugh,but she looked confused."Aigoo,Hyo-ah..moving to somewhere else doesn't meant you have to quit school,but you transfered to another school at Korea." "Jeongmal,ommanim?" Her mother nodded.Her father and Hyunah suddenly poped out at the door."Yah,kaja! You don't want to miss the flight don't you?" Hyunah said.Hyoyeon and her mother look each other."Kaja!!!" then the family rush to the airport.

 

(Incheon International Air Port)

"We are now landing at Incheon.Welcome to Korea." The stewarddess said.The family took a limousine."Where you wanna go,sir?" "Gyeonggi-do,Ilsandong-gu." Her father said."We're not going to Seoul,omma?" "Of course not.Me and your appa are working at Ilsan." "ohh..." she replied. 'It's been 10 years I leave Korea and stayed at China."

(Pungsan-dong,Ilsandong-gu,Gyeonggi-do)

"We're here sir." "Kamsahabnida,sir" "Whoa~ ullie house!!" Hyunah said."I miss Korea,really!" Her mother said."Omma,are we gonna live here forever?" Hyunah ask her mom."Don't know dear,it's up to company." her mother said and smiled.

 

=================================================

Annyeong,hehe~ sorry I've start with Hyoyeon family..just wait okay!

xoxo,

MinJii

==================================================