2

You Are My Soul Mate Right ?

Park Yuna.

I put the car into drive and headed home. The ride home usually takes about 45 minutes because we live out in the country. Which is far away from town and we are surrounded bt trees.

"Yuna, would you quit messing with the radio." I laughed. "We are almost home."

She stuck her tougue out at me and i turned to look at her laughing. "Eonni!!" She screamed and pointed to the road.

I turned to the road and slammed on the brakes dodging or whatever was laying in the middle of the road. We slipped because of the wet pavement and landed in the ditch. "Yuna!!" I scremed and unbuckled myself and her. "Are you okay? Oh my gosh. Please be okay." I said crying.

"Eonni?? Why are you crying? I'm fine." She said wiping my tears.

I pulled her into my lap and breathed a sing of relief. "Thank God".

"What was that back there?" She asked.

"I don't know. But let's go home. The rain is getting heavier." I said. I was about to put the track into reverse when Yuna stopped me.

"What if it was an animal?".

"Yuna-".

"Let's go check it out, it could be hurt."

"You know for a 4 year old, you're pretty smart . I laughed. "Fine, but put your hood up." She nodded eagerly and jumped out of the truck.

We walk back to where the lump was and light from the moon and lighting helped a little for us so we could see.

We got up towhere it was and i gasped in shock at what i was seeing. It was a.................Fox. "What the hell?" I whispered so Yuna would't hear.

"Eonni. We have to take it home and help it." Yuna cried.

I groaned but nodded. "Okay." I took off my hoodie and picked up the fox, well more like dragged it and  walked back to the truck.

"Hold it." I said placing the fox on Yuna's lap. It was big, so it was mostly on the floor.

The entire ride there, She was its fur and talking to it.