1

You Are My Soul Mate Right ?

Park Yumi .

" Yuna! Are you ready ?" i yelled from my bathroom, while i'm brushing my long black hair. I add a small amount of mascara to make my dark brown eyes pop.

"Yes eonni. i'm coming! " Yuna screams running into our bathroom. She is like spitting image of me. We both have black hair, but while i have dark brown eyes, she has deep blue eyes.

"Okay come on".

 

 

"Hello Yumi ." Mrs. Lee pulled me in for a hug. "How's the dinner ?"

I have to work 2 job to keep up with some of the bills. But Mrs. Leehelps me pay them. Even though i told her not too and she will not take no for an answer. She's a very good friend of my mothers. Mrs. Lee is my boss here at the library and i also work at Mino cafe.

"I'm good Mrs. Lee. Thank you." I replied hugging her back

"sweetie. I told you to call me Subin. Mrs. Lee sound too old.

"Sorry Subin."

She nodded in approval. "Yuna, we got new book for you ." She said pointing at one of the shelves.

"Thank you". Yuna whispered and skip over there.

"So what am i doing today Subin ? " I asked turning toward her.

"Just organize these book right here. "she replied patting the books on the cart.

"Okay." I smile and take the cart looking at the authors name to find out where it goes.

About 20 minutes later, i felt a tap on my shoulder. " Hi , mmm excuse me miss. " I turn around to seea black haired boy with bright brown eyes. He's not bad looking, he actually looks rather hot.

"Yes sir. How can i help you?" I asked him snapping out of it.

" I'm Kang Ha. I was wondering  if you could help me find a book."

"Sure. My name is Park Yumi, Just call Yumi then."

"Nice to meet you". He stuck out his hand for me to shake.

"You too". I said shaking his hand. "Do you want like anime book, action, advanture ?"

"it's not for me. it's for my little sister. She finished reading her book, and she wants a new one. He chuckled.

I laughed. i know how she feels. i rent out books from here all the time. If i could live in a library, i would. and a Starbuck built into it.

"Sure thing." I smiled leading the way. "What is she into?".

"Ummmm...she love fairies, princess, advantures, and anything else girly". He laughed.

I smiled and walked over to a perfect book for her. "Here you go. It has a fairy princess that gets captured and her princes has to save her." I explained handing him the book.

"Thanks". He replied taking it.