Hospitalized

My annoying next door neighbor

You slowly opened your eyes and found your self lying down on a hospital bed. You looked around and saw a man beside your bed.

Your vision was still blurry so you couldn't really tell who it was. 

"Luhan." you said faintly.

The man tilted his head up and widened his eyes. 

"Lae ah. You're awake. Thank God you're fine." he said happily.

Min Jin? He held your hand and kissed your forehead.

"It's been a while." Min jin softly smiled at you.

"When did you come back?" you wondered.

"I came back 2  days ago and found out that you've been hospitalized for a few days."

You nodded lightly and tried to remember what had happened.

The door opened and another person entered the room. It was Yoomi. She placed the fruits that she brought on the table. 

She looked at Min Jin then to you. Her eyes widened in shock as she rushed over to you.

"Lae ah! You're awake!" tears began to form in her eyes.

"What happened?" You asked.

"You were captured by MBLAQ again and they tried to kill you." Yoomi's voice filled with anger.

Just then the door opened once again. It was Luhan who came in. He walked in with his head down so he didn't see you.

As he was about to put down the plastic bags he was holding, he looked up to see if you were awake yet.

Your eyes caught his eyes. He dropped the plastic bags before he ran over to you. 

"Lae ah your awake!" he was about to hug you but he noticed that Min jin was holding your hand.

He looked at it for a second. Then he looked at Min jin, then back to Min jin's hands, then to Min jin again.

Luhan gave him a death glare making Min jin slowly slip his hands away from yours.

Luhan looked back to you and smiled widely.

"How are you Lae ah?" he locked his hands into yours.

"I'm good." you said awkwardly, slipping your hands away from his as you watched him pout. "But I don't remember what happened."

Ok, so here's what happened.

Flash back/ Luhan's POV

We arrived at MBLAQ's hiding place with the police. 

"Everyone spread out so we could find them." Yongguk ordered.

Everyone went in groups. Jong up, Young Jae and Daehyun were together with a police. Yongguk, Zelo, Himchan and I were together with another police. 

We went around to the side of the building and heard laughing and screaming. Just then MBLAQ was heading our way.

The police loaded his gun and pointed it towards them. Seungho jerked back in surprise. He held his hands up in the air and smirked.

I noticed one person was missing from their group, so I ran to the front of the building. In front of the building, was a guy i recognized with Lae ah in his arms.

He looked at me and put her down. I ran over to them and took a closer look at Lae ah. My heart started to hurt as my body filled with anger.

"WHAT THE HAPPENED?!"  I yelled at Mir.

I took out my phone and called the ambulance. I inched my ear close to her nose to check if she was breathing, she wasn't. I started to panic and checked her pulse.

Luckily, her pulse was still going but it was slowing down.Yongguk came over to us and punched Mir down. He grabbed Mir's wrists and took him to one of the police car. 

Everyone gathered around us. They all gasped in shock from Lae ah's condition. The ambulance came quickly and the paramedics layed her down on the gurney, hen carried her in the ambulance. 

I went with Lae ah as the others went with the police to deal with MBLAQ. I listened to the paramedics talk as I held Lae ah's hand praying she would be ok.

We arrived at the hospital and they quickly brought her to the emergency room. The nurse at the front desk called me over.

"Are you her guardian or her friend?" she asked.

"I'm her friend." I answered.

"Where is her guardian? Do you maybe have their phone numbers?" she asked typing stuff down on her computer.

"Her mom is in America and her dad is long gone. I don't have her mom's phone number." 

"Oh. Then we'll just tell you what's going on." she bowed respectfully and walked away.

I took a seat at the waiting area and watched the nurses walk in and out of the room Lae ah was in. 

I started to worry more and more as time passed by. Tears couldn't stop from flowing out of my eyes. Don't cry Luhan. You're a man. You're the manliest!

Still sitting at the waiting area, Lae ah was transfered to a room. The doctor walked over to me and explained Lae ah's condition.

"Hello, sir. Are you Lae ah's friend?" the doctor asked.

"Yes. Hello." I bowed respectfully.

"Ok. So what happened was Lae ah had smoke in her lungs which blocked her breathing. We didn't have any complications with that so that is taken care of. We've also treated her cuts but the lemon juice on it made it harder for us. But she's all good now. She's still unconscious but she should wake up in a day or two. And we've moved her to room 20." he explained.

I bowed to him and went looking for her room. I've soon found my destination. I reached for the door knob and twisted it.

My heart sunk when I saw her in that hospital bed with tubes on her nose and her hand. 

I slowly approached her and sat down on the chair beside her bed. I held her hand and prayed she would be ok. Soon, I fell asleep.

"Lae ah!" a voice woke me up. 

BAP walked in and walked towards us. I sat up and greeted them. 

"Woah, Luhan. Have you been crying?" Jong up asked.

I sent him a death glare which made him shut up. 

"How is she doing?" Zelo asked.

"She's doing fine I think. So any news about MBLAQ?" I asked.

"Yes. We've got good news." Yongguk smiled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry guys I couldn't update because I'm recently getting a lot of homework from school. And I also had a lot of tests so I had to study. Btw, I'm only in middle school. I will probably update on the weekend sooo stay tuned. I hope you guys are liking my story btw. XD